As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Warcraft 3] Patch 1.32.3 no desyncs (maybe) no ladder (definitely)

1234568»

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    No 5 o clock Grommash (dumb they don't just call him Grom IMO) is still a travesty of our time, but I highly approve of fat Detheroc and especially Mutton Chops Verimathras

Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    WingedWeaselWingedWeasel Registered User regular
  • Options
    Allegedly you can sneak into AT despite it claiming AT is unavailable. I've been grinding 1v1, but I'd be down for teams whenever they are released

• Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    man... i really hate the NE RoC campaign... not sure if the campaign itself is bad or if this just a reflection of my general dislike of NE

• Options
    LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    You know, it's kind of funny.

I've been playing (very slowly) through the campaign. Just a mission here and a mission there. And every time I do one of those dungeon missions, where you're in a cave or some form of interior setting, it makes me want a full blown RPG game. But not WoW. I want a squad tactics RPG set in the Warcraft universe. I love all the dungeon crawling missions so much.

Of course, I've thought the same thing about the Starcraft 2 (or heck, even Starcraft 1) missions for that matter too. I want something that falls somewhere between RTS and MOBA, but fully single player and story driven.

Lucascraft on
  • Options
    FiatilFiatil Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    It's not exactly what you're asking for, but I totally want the alpha version of Warcraft 3 that they scrapped long ago. They were initially planning on it being much more "RPG" than what we wound up with -- the camera was 3rd person and locked to your hero units, with the game revolving around controlling your hero unit and a small squad of units. Wandering around the map doing quests, going back to town to restock on supplies and level up troops -- it sounded pretty neat! I get why they ultimately leaned more heavily into the RTS aspect, but I was pretty hyped for the old version long ago.

5O5d36t.jpg

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    Wasn't that pretty much what the Orc campaign in TFT ended up as?

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Fiatil wrote: »
    controlling your hero unit and a small squad of units. Wandering around the map doing quests, going back to town to restock on supplies and level up troops

if you're willing to use your imagination... this is sort of how high level TFT is played... especially orc. Train, creep, shop, repeat.

You're never just hanging out in your own base unless you're about to lose

• Options
    For me personally, I want a bit more into the RPG realm. Expanded inventory and character management for your hero units. A talent tree like what Kerrigan had in Heart of the Swarm. Maybe a bit more persistent progression on your regular troops.

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Oh sure, the skeleton of what they were working on is clearly in the game. Creeping is a big part of any ladder match -- they just stripped it way the heck down and got it in there. You can see how the alpha and beta lead to what we wound up with for sure. I really liked the idea of having no real fog of war and having the camera just be tied to your hero units, but that would ultimately be a very different game.

Fiatil on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    FuselageFuselage Oosik Jumpship LoungeRegistered User regular
    Lucascraft wrote: »
    For me personally, I want a bit more into the RPG realm. Expanded inventory and character management for your hero units. A talent tree like what Kerrigan had in Heart of the Swarm. Maybe a bit more persistent progression on your regular troops.
    I think my favorite custom games were the 12-player Open RPGs, where you had people making little outposts or wandering around and leveling up. Ah, the glory days.

o4n72w5h9b5y.png
  • Options
    edited February 2020
    I'm only about 30 minutes in but this is a podcast produced by tod

https://youtu.be/GG79mEHDOZg

It has some pretty high profile guests on this episode and the initial portion I've gotten through is still in the midst of discussing the issues with launch. Realistically I can't disagree with the points made. My organizational side certainly understands the issues and the massive ramifications. This is a huge lost opportunity by blizzard.

The part of me that loves Warcraft 3 doesn't give a fuck. If the mmr works then I don't really care. Yes there are bugs to fix, some major ones at that. It isn't really acceptable that the join bug is even possible. However, I can play Warcraft 3, I like the new graphics, it's fun. I dunno. I feel like i should be worked up and angry, but I'm just not. A little disappointed at what could have been but I've kinda accepted that's how this stuff goes now

One HUGE complaint I do have is that squelch/ignore/mute either doesn't exist or is broken it would seem. You can all imagine how I discovered that.

WingedWeasel on
  • Options
    In case anyone wanted to consume massive amounts of Warcraft 3 this weekend we have Dreamhack Anaheim coming up! Back2warcraft will be casting which is awesome

• Options
    I've been relatively positive about reforged. It hasn't been perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I have been playing it and it's been mostly fine.

However

Today at Dreamhack was kinda disastrous. What's even sadder is it has time to get worse

Basically in one of the playoff matches (spoilers for results)
    there was not one but two disconnects in a game 3 ( best of 3) and then in the third attempt (2nd regame) the player who was arguably losing the first 2 game 3's ended up losing. There even a go fund me to try and pay the prize difference.
    Tbh I don't even know how that happened. They even went to classic graphics at one point so I assume that had something to do with it? It was a horrible look.

• Options
    reVersereVerse Attack and Dethrone God Registered User regular
    I've been relatively positive about reforged. It hasn't been perfect by any stretch of the imagination but I have been playing it and it's been mostly fine.

However

Today at Dreamhack was kinda disastrous. What's even sadder is it has time to get worse

there was not one but two disconnects in a game 3 ( best of 3) and then in the third attempt (2nd regame) the player who was arguably losing the first 2 game 3's ended up losing. There even a go fund me to try and pay the prize difference.
    Tbh I don't even know how that happened. They even went to classic graphics at one point so I assume that had something to do with it? It was a horrible look.

Based on what I've been reading, this is how that happened (I guess I'll also spoiler this to preserve the fun surprise for anyone watching VoDs):
    They removed the LAN play mode with Reforged, so all games have to connect to the Internet.

A small hiccup in your Internet connection can therefore disconnect you from the game.

There is no ability to reconnect to a match in Reforged, or to reload the match from a save state (as there is with the tournament version of many similar games).

So, you just gotta start up a new match and hope the connection doesn't crap out this time.

I was also under the impression that rather than just switch the graphics mode, they actually booted up the original game, but I wasn't watching at the time so can't say for certain.

• Options
    reVerse wrote: »

However

Based on what I've been reading, this is how that happened (I guess I'll also spoiler this to preserve the fun surprise for anyone watching VoDs):
    They removed the LAN play mode with Reforged, so all games have to connect to the Internet.

A small hiccup in your Internet connection can therefore disconnect you from the game.

There is no ability to reconnect to a match in Reforged, or to reload the match from a save state (as there is with the tournament version of many similar games).

So, you just gotta start up a new match and hope the connection doesn't crap out this time.

I was also under the impression that rather than just switch the graphics mode, they actually booted up the original game, but I wasn't watching at the time so can't say for certain.

That sounds plausible regarding the graphical change. I feel like this happened before?

It's been years and I don't remember all the changes over that time but didn't SC2 have something similar st a high profile event? Or maybe it was heroes? Or maybe I'm imagining the entire thing, I dunno. I'm tired

• Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Yes, SC2 and Hots' networking setups were also unconscionably garbage.

For a company whose biggest products are often heavily tied into multiplayer, if not being entirely multiplayer based, they sure seem not to have learned any lessons about how to build a more stable network since the 90's.

Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    I never played SC2 online, but HotS was notoriously bad. That's the game that if you DC'd, you could reconnect but then you spent 3-5 minutes while the game did some sort of fast-forward memory playback so that they could play the entire match up in a sped-up time flow and then drop you in when the game got caught up to where it was in real time. For some reason their game engine just didn't support fast connect into an existing game. The engine was forced to replay the entire game at an accelerated rate and then drop you in.

It was stupid, and I never understood why that was the case, because literally no other game I've played online in my 30 years of being a gamer have I seen a game operate like that.

• Options
    Both SC2 and hots had issues (and I distinctly recall a losing a majority of them - oh God I just jinxed myself) but I have this weird memory of a major event being plagued with serious on stream disconnects in one of those 2 games and subsequently things got walked back from an "always connected" perspective very quietly.

It may jsut be venting, but I'm incredibly upset about this weekend. For all it's faults, real or imagined, I like reforged. It ended up kind of shitting the bed Inna catastrophic way throughout the event though. I'll probably never personally experience these issues because my time with it has bee very stable, but it is bare assed embarrassing to have this sort of thing on a giant stage like this. Allegedly stuff like this was going on the entire weekend as I made the mistake of going to Reddit and reading comments.

I could spend time on how a lot of the vitriol and some of the complaints about reforged are absurd but right now I am struggling to be anything but annoyed at the fact that this even has to be discussed and that the kickoff event went like this

• Options
    Yeah. I'm a campaign-only player and I've mostly been happy with Reforged.

The very first night, I did experience the auto-loss bug on the campaign. And I still to this day get some weird graphics glitching on the loading screen for a mission. For some reason the map overlay doesn't load like it's supposed to, except for the area right around the loading bar. So I've got this weird artifacted screen where most of the page is the footman from the main menu, but then down at the bottom I have this blocky, out of place piece of map. It's a bad look, and I honestly cannot believe they allowed something so tacky to ship like that.

But it's whatever. The campaign is still fun and it has been a blast to replay this story so far.

My only other complaint is that some of the character models are a bit...off. Most of them look ok. But like, I think both Arthas and Uther don't look quite right. There's something about them that just doesn't look authentic.

• Options
    The paladin portrait in reforged is hilarious in what must be an unintended way, but I can understand gripes about the art choice. In general I can understand most of the complaints because either it's something broken (auto loss, join bug, etc) or it's something that would be individual such as art direction or whatever.

The hyperbole in some places (shocker on the internet I know) is way out there though.

Still, I think for me the biggest pain point is from this weekend. It may have been naive, but it literally did not enter my mind that the stuff that occured would happen. As in never even briefly crossed my mind. The fact that it did is stunning

• Options
    the next patch will tell us a lot

needs to be a big one

• Options
    edited February 2020
    Patch notes, kinda sort of a join bug fixed? Not sure if that's the primary one or not. I could see it fucking over both players when that scenario happened. Plus if the "quit the match" part is someone going "gg" and leaving as opposed to allowing all buildings to be destroyed, then I can certainly see it being a thing

Some campaign fixes as well

Also finally squelching, presumably this transfers to in game even though it says chat channel?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/warcraft-iii-reforged-patch-notes-version-1322/21944

Forums
    WARCRAFT III: REFORGED PATCH NOTES - VERSION 1.32.2

General Discussion

Kaivax
    8 posts
    Community Manager
    15m
    Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

Version 1.32.2

February 24, 2020

Changes and Bug Fixes

Campaign
    Audio levels for some dialogue have been adjusted.
    The animations, triggers, and cameras for some cutscenes have been tweaked.
    Fixed multiple campaign missions that had units appear invisible.
    Multiple inventory issues have been fixed for the Rexxar campaign.
    Fixed multiple bugs throughout the Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne Campaigns
    Updated the cutscene cinematic panel to transition cleanly between conversations.
    Fixed issues making Twilight of the Gods in the Reforged campaign easier to complete than intended.
    Tyrande’s inventory will no longer be absent on the Daughters of the Moon and The Awakening of Stormrage missions in the Classic campaign.
    Custom Games
    Fixed multiple missing assets that were impacting Custom Games.
    The Custom Games list has been updated to better optimize searching.
    Gameplay
    Fixed an issue where if a player quit multiple games and switched graphic settings, the user would get a “Match Found” but the game wouldn’t start.
    The Female Demon Hunter now uniquely metamorphosizes to her own model.
    Fixed an issue with Tranquil Paths where creeps were invisible.
    Updated the Firelord’s Incinerate ability icon in Reforged. It can still be auto-cast as normal.
    Guardian Golem now has an auto-attack impact sound.
    Fixed an issue where the Blademaster was immune to non-magic abilities like Ensnare while using the Bladestorm ability.
    Lady Vashj has a small update to her head to address her human ears.
    Succubus models are now visually distinct.
    Fixed an issue where new Reforged death sounds were playing in Classic Mode.
    Three maps have been temporarily removed from their respective map pools due to instability: Ruins of Stratholme (3v3), Banewood Bog LV (4v4), and Fountain of Manipulation (FFA). They may return once the issue has been resolved.
    Interface
    Players are now able to leave the matchmaking queue in versus mode.
    Fixed an issue with team members entering a broken state when cancelling queue while the team is disbanded.
    When a player leaves a match, remaining players no longer receive the additional message “Blizzard has left the game.”
    Transitioning from cinematics to a mission no longer briefly displays campaign selection.
    Battletags now consistently show for team invites in the user interface.
    Map Vetos now save for Versus FFA Mode.
    Ultra-Widescreen is now a viable option in the options menu.
    The Grid Hotkey option now works correctly for campaign and hero units.
    Multiple localization fixes for text, subtitles, and truncation have been addressed in campaign and online play.
    Added Squelching to chat channel functionality.
    Fixed multiple portrait issues with units in both campaign and online play.
    Editor
    Fixed an issue where melee-only abilities were showing up as hidden in the editor when using custom data.
    System
    Fixed a crash that could occur while playing campaign, versus, or custom games with the ‘Low’ texture setting.
    Fixed a crash that could occur in systems with a high number of logical processors.

WingedWeasel on
  • Options
    Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited February 2020
    Lady Vashj has a small update to her head to address her human ears.

LOL
    Fiatil wrote: »
    It's not exactly what you're asking for, but I totally want the alpha version of Warcraft 3 that they scrapped long ago. They were initially planning on it being much more "RPG" than what we wound up with -- the camera was 3rd person and locked to your hero units, with the game revolving around controlling your hero unit and a small squad of units. Wandering around the map doing quests, going back to town to restock on supplies and level up troops -- it sounded pretty neat! I get why they ultimately leaned more heavily into the RTS aspect, but I was pretty hyped for the old version long ago.

5O5d36t.jpg

Also yeah, this was cool. TBH I'm pretty sure this got changed because it got split off into World of WarCraft and they didn't want the two games feeling too similar to each other.

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Options
    Yeah that would definitely make sense. It worked out pretty well for them! I'll just be over here in the corner throwing up at the notion that they were planning on retconning Warcraft 3 to match the mess that is World of Warcraft's lore.....14 year old me would be have been in shambles. That's the one good thing to come out of this half-baked remaster I suppose!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    StupidStupid Newcastle, NSWRegistered User regular
    reVerse wrote: »

However

Wait... what?!

The entire reason I was even slightly interested in Reforged was to have improved netcode. My little circle of friends have scattered far and wide and when we did try an "online" game of Warcraft III back in the day it often would crash for one or two people making for a dull time for them and less fun time for everyone still connected. No ability to reconnect to an existing game you fell out of is a horrible horrible failing. I was going to wait until they fixed the majority of the bugs in the game before buying but if this is the state of the netcode then it really isn't the game for me. At all.

That makes me sad.

26904.png
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Carbot is still cool right?

I unsubbed from him after he made a video as part of the "support pewdiepie" bandwagon, which was a thing about not letting a popular music label's channel from India pass him as the #1 channel in sub count on youtube, because they're brown and PDP is a white supremacist.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Carbot is still cool right?

I unsubbed from him after he made a video as part of the "support pewdiepie" bandwagon, which was a thing about not letting a popular music label's channel from India pass him as the #1 channel in sub count on youtube, because they're brown and PDP is a white supremacist.

That is supremely disappointing.

• Options
    supposedly they intend to add rejoins to reforged, but at this rate I wouldn't expect that any time in 2020

i gave blizzard a decent amount of slack on this games launch... i think that in isolation some of the new graphics are good

but we're 1 month in, and they've done very little to address serious problems

i half-watched dreamhack and honestly, the graphics are just bad. I find starcraft 2 very hard to watch, but I feel like I can even tell what's going on in that game much better. Starcraft 2 looks like a game made by Blizzard. WC3R does not.

No ETA on a real ladder. No real acknowledgement about major graphics tuning. No real acknowledgement about poor performance... if there isn't a major patch in March that's a real problem

• Options
    EnigmedicEnigmedic Registered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    supposedly they intend to add rejoins to reforged, but at this rate I wouldn't expect that any time in 2020

i gave blizzard a decent amount of slack on this games launch... i think that in isolation some of the new graphics are good

but we're 1 month in, and they've done very little to address serious problems

i half-watched dreamhack and honestly, the graphics are just bad. I find starcraft 2 very hard to watch, but I feel like I can even tell what's going on in that game much better. Starcraft 2 looks like a game made by Blizzard. WC3R does not.

No ETA on a real ladder. No real acknowledgement about major graphics tuning. No real acknowledgement about poor performance... if there isn't a major patch in March that's a real problem

I wanted to believe it would be good. But goddamn if everything blizzard has done the last like 2 years has been whiff after whiff. I got a refund because i can't support what they did here. Like i have the original version and i can be content playing the campaigns with the old models.

• Options
    It cannot be said that the community isn't trying:

Also Tod's town hall meeting #4 went a lot smoother than I figured it would given the quantity of guests. It's long but yeah there aren't really any punches pulled by anyone about anything. They kinda light blizzard up and I only just crossed

Some of the complaints I can get behind and it's unbelievable that blizzard allowed it to come to this. Orhers I'm very indifferent to but can accept people having a problem with the particular thing.

• Options
    i for one have temporarily bounced off the game after I discovered that the reason I was blazing through RoC campaign so quickly was not because I've just gotten that much more proficient in my command of the game, but because it was riddled with scripting errors that made most of the signature missions not work correctly

I'm annoyed. Still hoping for the best. Wish we didn't have to wait another year to see it. Maybe.

• Options
    i for one have temporarily bounced off the game after I discovered that the reason I was blazing through RoC campaign so quickly was not because I've just gotten that much more proficient in my command of the game, but because it was riddled with scripting errors that made most of the signature missions not work correctly

I'm annoyed. Still hoping for the best. Wish we didn't have to wait another year to see it. Maybe.

It was brought up in the town hall meeting but to be honest I could see the higher-ups cutting their losses. Some lip service fixes and then just pretend reforged never happened sort of thing. I certainly hope that isn't the case but it kind of logically follows from the cutthroat executive perspective. How many sales are going to come in if they do fix everything (and realistically it is going to be only some)? Maybe that's a cynical/pessimistic viewpoint but I can see that future

• Options

What scripting errors? I'm currently 2 or 3 missions deep in the Undead campaign and I haven't encountered any problems with scripting. At least not that I noticed. Maybe they happened and I didn't notice.

• Options
    Lucascraft wrote: »

What scripting errors? I'm currently 2 or 3 missions deep in the Undead campaign and I haven't encountered any problems with scripting. At least not that I noticed. Maybe they happened and I didn't notice.

i believe they got fixed in the last patch, but in a few key missions, spawn triggers just didn't happen in several missions that used to be famously hard

The human mission where you have to hold out as Arthas while Uther comes back on a timer I think was one of them, where one of the undead bases simply didn't function... so the mission was just unnaturally easy. The final NE mission also had similar issues where the AI just didn't work correctly. There were a few more I think.

I had already gotten into the NE campaign before any of this was discovered so I was a bit uhh... displeased to find I had probably missed out on some content.

Reddit discovered that Blizzard was using the TFT editor client to edit RoC campaign missions, which, apparently, unbeknownst to Blizzard, actually BREAKS RoC maps, which I think was at least part of the issues that had to be fixed

• Options
    Per back2warcraft the new graphics are causing desyncs so they will be using classic graphics going forward where possible

I've been playing and streaming on the new graphics and had a random crash then started seeing this claim so I switched back myself. To be honest it was jarring going back. I do really like the updated graphics

But I like playing without desyncs more

• Options
    New patch up

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/warcraft-iii-reforged-version-1323-patch-notes/22869

Kaivax
    9 posts
    Community Manager
    24m
    Zug Zug!
    Just a quick note to let everyone know that we have a dedicated team here focused on Warcraft III. Alongside our continued efforts to bring monthly patches with bug fixes and quality of life changes, the team is prioritizing delivering features like Ranked Ladders, Profiles, Clans, and Custom Campaigns. We’ll continue to share more details as those features are nearing release, but know we’re here and hard at work on the game.

Warcraft III Reforged Version 1.32.3
    Patch Notes
    March 18, 2020

Art

Naga units now have footprints in Reforged mode.
    Random items placed using the unit palette will no longer be invisible in game.
    Fixed animation issues with the Naga Sea Witch’s Tornado spell.
    Magtheridon will now animate correctly when its movement speed is slowed.
    Death Knights have been scaled down to be the correct size in Reforged mode.
    Fixed an issue where buildings that were unsummoned mid-upgrade could sometimes visually persist in-game, in Reforged mode.
    Guard Dog critters will no longer be invisible in Classic mode.
    Fixed a bug where if a Demon Hunter died in demon form, the revive icon would be the demon form icon.
    Added the autocast frame to the Firelord’s Incinerate ability.
    Selection circles for all the neutral ground units has been properly adjusted to fit around the unit.
    The Blademaster’s attack animations have been updated to have less horizontal movement in Reforged mode, making it more consistent to interact with.
    Audio

Fixed an issue that was causing certain Reforged combat sounds to be used while in Classic mode.
    Fixed an issue where Meat Wagons sometimes did not properly play their death sounds in Reforged mode.
    Campaign

Priests and Sorceresses no longer use their blood elf model during cutscenes in “March of the Scourge” in Reforged.
    Player heroes will always be selected when loading from sub-maps to the main map of “To Tame a Land” in Reforged.
    Fixed a bug that could block progress in Gazlow’s quest in “To Tame a Land” where in certain situations the Sappers could not target the support columns.
    “A New Power in Lordaeron” no longer has city gates preventing the AI from attacking the player.
    Blood Elf Archers and Swordsmen command card icons in the Curse of the Blood Elves Campaign have been updated to have green eyes.
    Blood Elf Lieutenants in “The Dungeons of Dalaran” now use the correct command card icon.
    Custom Games

Smoothed the menu transition when exiting a custom lobby
    Fixed an issue that was causing item stacking to break certain custom games.
    Editor

Fixed an issue that was causing item stacking to not trigger item-pickup events in scripting.
    Gameplay

Fixed an issue that could cause bridges to desync when a client with Reforged graphics played with another on Classic graphics.
    When using custom hotkeys, Warcraft III Reforged will now also check a user’s keyboard locale layout in-game, in addition to English. This enables the usage of non-English characters in CustomKeys.txt.
    The selection volume for units affected by Cyclone and Tornado spells is now more accurate.
    Fixed a bug where debug text would appear when using certain abilities in some locales.
    Corrected the Necromancer Initiate tooltip to mention Raise Dead instead of Cripple.
    Doodads with invalid/not-found model path will be invisible in game now instead of shown as a green box. They are still shown as a green box in the editor.
    Graphics

Improved performance when using terrain-deforming abilities in Reforged mode.
    Fixed an issue that caused flickering for some effects when viewed through fog of war in Reforged mode.
    Non-Ladder Maps

Fixed an issue with some creeps that was causing them to be invisible on Jungle Fever and Rice Fields.
    User Interface

Fixed an issue on ultrawide screen displays that caused menus to be misaligned.
    Versus

Fixed item tables for certain creeps on Timbermaw Hold and Market Square.
    Kobold Geomancers now drop a Level 1 Powerup on Market Square.
    Satyr camps guarding gold mines now drop a Level 3 Permanent and Level 2 Powerup on Timbermaw Hold.
    Dragon camps now also drop a Level 2 Powerup on Timbermaw Hold.
    The following maps have been reactivated on ladder: Ruins of Stratholme (3v3), Banewood Bog LV (4v4), and Fountain of Manipulation (FFA).