As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Relaxing sounds [chat]

amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhourThe woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
So for some reason I've become all mellow and stuff this week and my opinions about things have changed.

Here's some relaxing sounds so if you get stressed you can just chill and be one with the forums.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIHtQUnpl5I

Maybe you'd prefer the woods?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKFTSSKCzWA

Or how about the ocean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f77SKdyn-1Y

I hope you all have a good day.

are YOU on the beer list?

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    yeah I just narced on y'all
    Geth wrote:
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 3.8

amateurhour will create the new thread
    Vanguard is backup
    *kisses fingertips*

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    AH learning from the element brian school.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    yeah I just narced on y'all
    Geth wrote:
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 3.8

amateurhour will create the new thread
    Vanguard is backup
    *kisses fingertips*

Well. Isn't that conveeeeeenient.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    For real though, jfc my boss.

Like, he's a useless example of a human being. He's definitely a member of the toxic masculinity club, and he will not stretch his neck in the slightest to help someone else out, even when they've gotten in trouble because of his bullshit.

I'll be so happy to not work for him soon. I've taken in the last week or so to just walking away mid conversation when he offends me and I'm sure he's noticed but it's the best way I can continue my day stress free.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
  • Options

Like, he's a useless example of a human being. He's definitely a member of the toxic masculinity club, and he will not stretch his neck in the slightest to help someone else out, even when they've gotten in trouble because of his bullshit.

I'll be so happy to not work for him soon. I've taken in the last week or so to just walking away mid conversation when he offends me and I'm sure he's noticed but it's the best way I can continue my day stress free.

Offends you? My god how much of a monster must he be.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
    And a dark wind blows

The government is corrupt
    And we're on so many drugs
    With the radio on and the curtains drawn

We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine
    And the machine is bleeding to death

The sun has fallen down
    And the billboards are all leering
    And the flags are all dead at the top of their poles

It went like this:

The buildings tumbled in on themselves
    Mothers clutching babies picked through the rubble
    And pulled out their hair

The skyline was beautiful on fire
    All twisted metal stretching upwards
    Everything washed in a thin orange haze

I said: "kiss me, you're beautiful -
    These are truly the last days"

You grabbed my hand and we fell into it
    Like a daydream or a fever

We woke up one morning and fell a little further down -
    For sure it's the valley of death

I open up my wallet
    And it's full of blood

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    a
    I don't want to work today

abloo

yes it is a day today

I liked my job when I was doing it in an office and doing actual work instead of mostly playing video games and having other people step on my work and blah blah di blah

>:[

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    They should put all you anime people in a special camp.

• Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    @Hakkekage get in this chat if you want to post.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular

kill him and I will wear his skin and pretend to be him

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    I open up my wallet
    And it's full of blood
    This line still makes me laugh every time I hear it. I get the intention but it just sounds silly.

• Options
    I'm an early investor in this chat

I've got some inside information indicating that the competition is going to go down in flames

and when it does I'mma be rich

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    @amateurhour

I use a mobile app called MyNoise for relaxation & background noises. It's pretty rad.

They also have a website. https://mynoise.net

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    bowen wrote: »

So there would be no change between what he's currently experiencing?

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

I've got some inside information indicating that the competition is going to go down in flames

I'm not even going to report them, let @Hakkekage come here, hat in hand, asking to make post with the rest of us civilized peoples

• Options

I'm not even going to report them, let @Hakkekage come here, hat in hand, asking to make post with the rest of us civilized peoples

AND THEN WE SLAM THE DOOR IN HER FACE AND HAVE TEA AND CRUMPETS

• Options
    Coinage wrote: »
    Vanguard wrote: »
    I open up my wallet
    And it's full of blood
    This line still makes me laugh every time I hear it. I get the intention but it just sounds silly.

i just wrote that down in my notebook because it's a good image that condenses the toll of capitalist drudgery to two lines

• Options
    Preacher wrote: »

So there would be no change between what he's currently experiencing?

I drink pepsi so that automatically makes me higher up the food chain.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular

I wanna work for the sec and then send you random notices

• Options
    Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    The one true chat!

Also I missed out on post 100 chat? Aww.....

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Also why are all my times in GMT all of a sudden

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    edited April 2017
    Edit: whoops, accidentally posted in the false chat thread

wandering on
  • Options
    Feral wrote: »

because fuck timezones

• Options
    edited April 2017
    tyrannus wrote: »

what I meant to say was, my account manager purchased shares in this chat during the approved trading window and on standing orders from me which were in no way influenced by my insider information

skippydumptruck on
  • Options

You know why, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Did you know drastic mood changes can be a sign of a tumor, AH?

• Options
    I'm very excited at the idea of some good food.

I did not have breakfast other than some fruit.

• Options

because fuck timezones

I'm okay with that but if we are gonna say fuck timezones let's go whole hog and go to 24 hour date format.

• Options
    @amateurhour you should narc on the shitty chat

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    @amateurhour

I use a mobile app called MyNoise for relaxation & background noises. It's pretty rad.

They also have a website. https://mynoise.net

Nice, I'll check that out.

When presented with a need to inflict sensory deprivation recently, I just ripped TEN HOURS PINK NOISE BEST QUALITY or somesuch off Youtube

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »

what I meant to say was, my account manager purchased shares in this chat during the approved trading window and on standing orders from me which were in no way influenced by my insider information

*winks to the judge and jury*

• Options
    Ludious wrote: »

Aren't you a ray of sunshine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options

Yeah I'm sure that's what it is. Thanks for checking up though, you're doing the Lord's work, bless your heart.

• Options

because fuck timezones

I'm okay with that but if we are gonna say fuck timezones let's go whole hog and go to 24 hour date format.

and YYYY-MM-DD-HH-MM-SS-MS

plzzzzzzz

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    @amateurhour you should narc on the shitty chat

They're all shitty, bowen

They're all shitty

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/tCzHXCg5rko

I enjoy chill out music

• Options
    tumblr_mfhrxvx59i1s1r1qeo1_500.jpg

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular

Yeah I'm sure that's what it is. Thanks for checking up though, you're doing the Lord's work, bless your heart.

Also if you smell burnt toast often

This discussion has been closed.