As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Clone [Chat]

AiouaAioua Ora OccidensOra OptimaRegistered User regular
edited April 2017 in Debate and/or Discourse
Way way back in the 1980's
Secret government employees
Dug up famous guys and ladies
And made amusing genetic copies
Now their clones are sexy teens now
They're going to make it if they
Loving, learning, sharing, judging
Time to laugh and shiver and cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZFdz2vwU20

Hi [chat]!
Did you ever watch Clone High? It's about, well the theme song covers it pretty well actually. A lot of good humor buried in this stupid premise. Only one season, but the guys who made it (Phil Lord and Chris Miller) have gone on to be pretty successful. (Most notably, they wrote The Lego Movie!)

Which sexy teen clone are you?

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
Aioua on

Clone [Chat] 61 votes

Abe, the lovable everyman.
31%
nexuscrawlerDoodmannRchanenHappylilElfTTODewbackRhesus PositivemonikerCasual EddySTATE OF THE ART ROBOTHahnsoo1AlazullGonmunKruitecptruggedmysticjuicerLord PalingtonzepherinRavenhpltc24LoisLane 19 votes
Ghandi, the poser partyboi.
18%
Evil MultifariousElement BrianbloodyroarxxElendilhippofantwanderingDedwrekkaTcheldorPowerpuppiesJusticeforPlutoSummaryJudgment 11 votes
Joan of Arc, the moody goth.
40%
HenroidMagic PinkLudiousElldrenDarkPrimusBedlamKid PresentableP10Archevilboboverride367OatsAtomikaBurnageRMS OceanicMazzyxDelmaindavidsdurionsArcTangent21stCentury 25 votes
JFK, the preppy jock.
4%
RedTideAiouaOnTheLastCastle 3 votes
Cleopatra, the insufferable rich girl.
4%
jungleroomxEddyHarry Dresden 3 votes

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Chklk

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Man when someone who had cancer comes back to work before someone with an undisclosed neck pain then I think its time to cut ties with neck pain lady.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    persona 5 best [chat] will have to wait

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    I identify with none of them, therefore I will identify as the straight white dude.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    The fact that we'll never get a conclusion to Clone High is both wonderful and deeply sad

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Haha, the FAQ page for my local Viking-themed vegan bakery:
    Q: Do you do gluten free?
    A: No

Q: Do you offer organic?

Q: How about now? Gluten free?
    A: Still no

Q: Do you use artificial pigment?
    A: Only by request

Q: Do you offer sugar free?

Q: Do you offer grain free/paleo?

Q: Do you do vegan items?
    A: All of our products are free of dairy, egg, honey, and other animal products. We also strive to make veganism approachable to all by utilizing “accidentally vegan” ingredients like Oreos and Fruity Pebbles. You can read more about accidentally vegan products here: http://www.peta.org/living/food/accidentally-vegan/. Because of this, some of our products will contain foods processed on shared equipment and will contain traces of common allergens. If you have any allergen concerns, please contact us.

Q: Have you tried making gluten free?
    A: Yep. It’s not what we do. We do not offer gluten free

Q: Are your doughnuts gluten free?
    A: No. See above.

Q: Can I special order gluten free?
    A: No.
    :heartbeat:

• Options
    P10 wrote: »
    If you do this, be sure to add an "All of the Above. They are all my waifus." option for the harem section. :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    The answer is Cccccccccc

You ****waaaaaad

• Options
    ...Wesleyyyyyyyyyy

• Options
    wandering wrote: »

A: All of our products are free of dairy, egg, honey, and other animal products. We also strive to make veganism approachable to all by utilizing “accidentally vegan” ingredients like Oreos and Fruity Pebbles. You can read more about accidentally vegan products here: http://www.peta.org/living/food/accidentally-vegan/. Because of this, some of our products will contain foods processed on shared equipment and will contain traces of common allergens. If you have any allergen concerns, please contact us.

Interesting. Do they do gluten free?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Persona 5 is what you wished high school was like.

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Hahnsoo1 wrote: »
    If you do this, be sure to add an "All of the Above. They are all my waifus." option for the harem section. :D
    never
    you must choose

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    yes, infighting between the vegans and the gluten free

destroy one another, and i will build on the rubble

• Options
    never
    you must choose
    The game doesn't force you to choose! Although they will warn you "You are already in a relationship with another girl" with "another girl" in red text.

Puh-lease... just one?

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    JFK, the preppy jock.
    aye ahhrah wahnta claaaaaaaam chowdah

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    JFK, the preppy jock.
    oh fuck

I forgot to include that mysterious and confusingly sexy transfer student, Jean D'ark.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I have multiple gluten sensitivity please respect my rights

• Options
    Aioua wrote: »
    oh fuck

I forgot to include that mysterious and confusingly sexy transfer student, Jean D'ark.

And the tragic Poncy

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    JFK, the preppy jock.
    ubrhkqqilgly.gif

so hawt

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    wandering wrote: »

There seems to be a common theme here.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Cleopatra, the insufferable rich girl.
    Looks like I'm Iva-uhh Cleopatra.

• Options
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Persona 5 is what you wished high school was like.
    Well, aside from the "falsely accused of an assault and sent away by your parents to some shitty school with shitty teachers and being one step away from probation and juvie prison" part.

The magical unethical powers and the fact that the vast majority of the female characters (including adults) want to bang you, though... those are pretty nice.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    aye ahhrah wahnta claaaaaaaam chowdah

It wahs a pahty plattah you fakah

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    I never saw Clone High but lots of people have said really good things.

That show and Delta State were two from that era that I missed out on that I really want to go back and watch.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    JFK, the preppy jock.
    oh fuck

And the tragic Poncy

I'm just gonna sleep here now

I WAS IN A COFFIN WITH A DEAD GUY

• Options
    Also: I want to live in a world where eating a massive burger boosts nearly all aspects of your personality, including your intelligence.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    @Elldren
    By 25 September, the area occupied by the Lonsdale Force saw heavy fighting against self-propelled guns, flamethrower tanks, and infantry. There were no PIATs available to the force by now; instead Cain armed himself with a two-inch mortar. Mortars are muzzle-loading indirect fire weapons but Cain was forced to fire it on an almost horizontal plane due to the enemy's proximity. His citation states that his leadership ensured that the South Staffordshire gave no ground and drove the enemy off in complete disorder. By the end of the battle, Cain had been reportedly responsible for the destruction or disabling of six tanks, four of which were Tigers, as well as a number of self-propelled guns.

I think when you see a Major hip firing a mortar at tanks then you are officially having a bad day.

• Options
    SixSix Caches Tweets in the mainframe cyberhex Registered User regular
    Also: I want to live in a world where eating a massive burger boosts nearly all aspects of your personality, including your intelligence.

Wait, does it not?

can you feel the struggle within?
  • Options
    Six wrote: »

Wait, does it not?
    It just affects your waistline, sadly.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    This dude I have had on who is streaming Stellaris just had the Unbidden appear in his space and is completely unprepared for them.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    never
    you must choose
    The game doesn't force you to choose! Although they will warn you "You are already in a relationship with another girl" with "another girl" in red text.

Puh-lease... just one?

My greatness will be vindicated

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Tinkles is the worst.

• Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular
    Vegans don't eat honey? What the hell is wrong honey?! The lil bee buggers won't miss it

• Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    Someone needs to post Ghandi eating the muffler

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    JFK, the preppy jock.
    Kruite wrote: »
    Vegans don't eat honey? What the hell is wrong honey?! The lil bee buggers won't miss it

same thing as like milk

no animal products

• Options
    It exploits the labor of bees, and some honey-gathering methods harm bees, but apparently there are vegans who will eat honey from special hives designed to extract the honey without hurting individual bees.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • Options
    KruiteKruite Registered User regular

same thing as like milk

no animal products

Blasphemous

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Harvesting kills the bees.

Some Vegans should better be described as extreme Jainist I think.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    JFK, the preppy jock.
    Someone needs to post Ghandi eating the muffler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7jJh8pP9qo

0:25

• Options
    Captain UltraCaptain Ultra low resolution pictures of birds Registered User regular
    I cannot vote in good conscience in this poll, as I haven't seen clone high.

This discussion has been closed.