The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[L5R LCG] Imperial cycle has releases faster than One Punch Man fight scenes.

1242526272830»

• cckerberoscckerberos Registered User regular
    Clan loyalty has never meant that you didn't play other clans outside of tournaments. Every clan loyal player I knew still had other decks they played for fun. Being clan loyal really just meant that you played and rooted for that clan in storyline tournaments.

Since FFG seems to have gotten rid of any clan-related story prizes, the thing has lost much of its significance.

• AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    cckerberos wrote: »
    Clan loyalty has never meant that you didn't play other clans outside of tournaments. Every clan loyal player I knew still had other decks they played for fun. Being clan loyal really just meant that you played and rooted for that clan in storyline tournaments.

Since FFG seems to have gotten rid of any clan-related story prizes, the thing has lost much of its significance.

I dunno, the keeper of the void card I will be getting seems pretty sweet. :)

iLaXVZ7.png
    Steam & NNID - Athenor // 3DS: 3883-5283-0471
    "Brevity is the soul of getting your shit read." - Tube
    I'm blogging about my experiences purging my toy collection... read about it here!
  • HamHamJHamHamJ Registered User regular
    I'm only getting to play two games a week outside tournaments so I've basically shelved all my secondary decks to focus on getting to an acceptable level with my tournament Phoenix deck.

While racing light mechs, your Urbanmech comes in second place, but only because it ran out of ammo.
  • PMAversPMAvers GomorraRegistered User regular
    So I'm hearing word that Scorpion took the PAX South Kotei. Versus Phoenix (scorp splash) in the finals.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696
    tzeentchling
  • AthenorAthenor Who needs lions when you have a battlecruiser? Registered User regular
    PMAvers wrote: »
    So I'm hearing word that Scorpion took the PAX South Kotei. Versus Phoenix (scorp splash) in the finals.

Yup. He's one of the leaders of the Unicorn facebook group (and not a fan of the current Unicorn card pool). His Facebook name is Fro Ttop.

iLaXVZ7.png
    I'm blogging about my experiences purging my toy collection... read about it here!
    tzeentchling
  • I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    PMAvers wrote: »

(and not a fan of the current Unicorn card pool).

so a Unicorn player

rKI5v18.jpg
    *sadface*

*whimper*

iLaXVZ7.png
  • tzeentchlingtzeentchling Doctor of Rocks San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Unsurprising, Scorpion is very strong right now. The Phoenix/Scorp deck does surprise me a bit, but I suppose AFWTD, Forged Edict, and Calling In Favors are all really good cards to splash.

• PMAversPMAvers GomorraRegistered User regular
    Nobody expects the Phoenix Inquisition.

persona4celestia.jpg
    COME FORTH, AMATERASU! - Switch Friend Code SW-5465-2458-5696
    italianranma