As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NFL] Elite Is A State Of Mind

• Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    Rodgers is so damn good at taking advantage of free plays because of offside.

Stafford always goes for the riskiest possible pass and its about 50/50 between working and getting picked.

• Options
    Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    It's unfortunate that most of the time many Cowboys fans never truly appreciated Romo for what he was capable of doing with typically a circus for a supporting cast. By the time the pieces were around him to succeed he was busted physically.

That's myself included in that group. I enjoy listening to him provide commentary

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    wow the ENTIRE raider team is sitting

• Options
    MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    Jars wrote: »

Sounds very "on brand" for the Raiders

• Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Marathon wrote: »

Sounds very "on brand" for the Raiders

The comments on the Oakland Raiders official twitter are unfortunately very, very "on brand" for Raiders fans.

• Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin

apparently they didn't want to come out on the field for the anthem at all, but because of how televising sunday night football works, they would have missed the coin toss and had to forfeit any choice related to that, and also could have been given a fifteen yard penalty

so they did that instead

• Options
    Sweeney TomSweeney Tom Registered User regular
    Panthers (Richardson) and Cowboys (Cowboys) are the only ones who haven't had any public statement. Panthers also didn't do a demonstration during their game, Cowboys aren't expected to per my previous post of a Shaun King tweet

All Jerrys are Bad

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    I hope for, but do not expect, someone on the Cowboys to call Jerry's bluff and kneel tomorrow night.

Come on Witten, you know you're a God on this team and can do whatever you want.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Ezekiel Elliot should be the one to kneel.

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Dak or Zeke

psn tooaware, friend code SW-4760-0062-3248 it me
  • Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I liked Collinsworth's pregame comments not because they were particularly poignant but because it gave a no brainer example of how any moron in a position of leadership could react to the national anthem controversy without dividing the entire nation or violating the first amendment to boot.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    This performance is not making me trust in EECU.

• Options
    raiders are playing terribly

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    They sure are!

It feels like coming home.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Panthers (Richardson) and Cowboys (Cowboys) are the only ones who haven't had any public statement. Panthers also didn't do a demonstration during their game, Cowboys aren't expected to per my previous post of a Shaun King tweet

All Jerrys are Bad

I for one would have never guessed that jerry "my black qb is contractually not allowed to have tattoos" would be against his black players protesting racial injustice. Fuck that team.

Happy my titans handled things the right way. Also isn't oakland supposed to be good

• Options
    pyromaniac221pyromaniac221 this just might be an interestin YTRegistered User regular
    Oakland is a paper tiger

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Sick catch by doctson

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Oakland is a paper tiger

They're getting their one loss this season over with early to make the march to the super bowl more dramatic.

• Options
    post jets slump where they forget what it's like to play a real team

• Options
    shalmeloshalmelo sees no evil Registered User regular
    It's Oakland, they don't play in Washington enough to understand how soul-sucking a prime time game in that stadium can be and they haven't adjusted.

Steam ID: Shalmelo || LoL: melo2boogaloo || tweets
  • Options
    I don't think there's a running back in the league that wouldn't have fumbled that ball.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    lesean mccoy didn't kneel for the anthem, he stood

no that doesn't quite describe what he was doing. he continued to do his warm ups during the anthem.

He continued to aggressively, angrily, pointedly do his warm ups in a way that a more cynical man than i might think aren't even proper form at all

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    Derek Carr is Andy Dalton cosplaying as the lead singer of Green Day, my column

• Options
    Alex Smith the best

DKh5UtxVwAA_3ch.jpg

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I like that the general reaction to Trump's temper tantrum has been so many orgs saying "well fuck this guy" and kneeling or staying in the locker room but OTOH what the fuck how is this the POTUS like what is even happening

• Options
    So Alejandro Villanueva decided to stand outside for the anthem apart from his teammates giving all the Trumpers a new hero.

Ugh

• Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Well, we can close this thread down anyway. Trump has said that Nascar is much better than the NFL and that they won't put up with the disrespectful behavior so clearly we're all going to stop watching football and switch to car racing, right?

• Options
    SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Trump is still mad his USFL team went under along with the rest of the league.
    In 1985, the USFL voted to move from a spring to a fall schedule in 1986 to compete directly with the NFL. This was done at the urging of New Jersey Generals majority owner Donald Trump and a handful of other owners as a way to force a merger between the leagues. As part of this strategy, the USFL filed an anti-trust lawsuit against the National Football League in 1986, and a jury ruled that the NFL had violated anti-monopoly laws. However, in a victory in name only, the USFL was awarded a judgment of just $1, which under anti-trust laws, was tripled to $3.[2] This court decision effectively ended the USFL. The league never played the 1986 season, and by the time it folded, it had lost over US$163 million.

Link.

Sorce on
    sig.gif
  • Options
    Darren Sproles tore his ACL and broke his arm on one play. Arm surgery happening today, knee later, his season's over

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Darren Sproles tore his ACL and broke his arm on one play. Arm surgery happening today, knee later, his season's over

Ouch. It looked bad when he went down, but I didn't think it was that bad.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    statlerstatler Registered User regular
    Well, we can close this thread down anyway. Trump has said that Nascar is much better than the NFL and that they won't put up with the disrespectful behavior so clearly we're all going to stop watching football and switch to car racing, right?

qy85xdkddou7.png
  • Options
    Woke NASCAR is not what I had predicted for my morning

• Options
    Johnny ChopsockyJohnny Chopsocky Scootaloo! We have to cook! Grillin' HaysenburgersRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017

Oh no, poor My Tiny Darren.

That dude showed no age against the Chiefs last week. Elusive and fast as hell. I'm bummed he's out.

Johnny Chopsocky on
    ygPIJ.gif
    Steam ID XBL: JohnnyChopsocky PSN:Stud_Beefpile WiiU:JohnnyChopsocky
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Woke NASCAR is not what I had predicted for my morning

Junior has always been fairly vocally left leaning, which is crazy

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Worth noting that sproles walked out under his own power

I don't normally subscribe to "wow he's tough and therefore worth admiration" but goddamn

WeedLordVegeta on
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Shit

I hope he reconsiders retiring after 2017. He's currently #8 on the all-purpose yards list at 19,144. 540 more yards would jump him over Tim Brown, Marshall Faulk, and Steve Smith Sr. to #5.

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    PellaeonPellaeon Registered User regular

At 34 I imagine his career is over

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Pellaeon wrote: »

This was already supposed to be his last season, according to him

Sweeney Tom on
  • Options
    rhylithrhylith Death Rabbits HoustonRegistered User regular
    Pellaeon wrote: »

This was already supposed to be his last season, according to him

Man that sucks. I like sproles a lot. Dude had a hell of a career and I hope he gets proper recognition for it.

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    I loved watching Sproles after he came to the eagles, he was really electric with the ball in his hands.

Honestly I hope he retires, I want him to be able to walk as he gets older.

aeNqQM9.jpg
This discussion has been closed.