As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bundle up tight and abandon [Fashion] for warmth

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Fear not GG

veng_men_front-600x600.jpg

veng_men_back-600x600.jpg

veng_men_open-600x600.jpg

veng_men_inside_chest-600x600.jpg

veng_men_inside_back-600x600.jpg

I think that it's a solid choice for you

Snicketysnick on
    7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Very pretty

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Thanks, Snick
    @Lost Salient pressured me into it

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    She's a bad influence that one

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    JoolanderJoolander Registered User regular

Going for that Drive vibe I see

Not a bad idea

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    I just bought this jacket
    https://straighttohellapparel.com/product/vengeful-eagle-souvenir-jacket-reversible-satin/

I'd inline the pictures but they seem gigantic and I'm on my phone

That's fucking awesome

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Graham, lets team up and each of wear our souvenir jackets.

Zonugal on
    Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    Zonugal wrote: »

Alright deal
    Lemme see yours

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    :winky:

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    I bought some red Vans the other day

They have no arch support, of course, but I'm going to buy some insoles

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    I need some shoes for (getting to and from) the beach where the temperature reaches the 100s. I don't really like flip flops though. Any idea?

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    honovere wrote: »
    I need some shoes for (getting to and from) the beach where the temperature reaches the 100s. I don't really like flip flops though. Any idea?

Probably a good pair of running shoes with coolness/ventilation in mind? Unless you're wanting to get on the sand itself, in which case... I know it hurts to hear this, but maybe some Crocs?

• Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular

It's a fair cop.

RJ1C35s.jpg

RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    honovere wrote: »

There are boat shoes or slip on that are sort of like slippers

• Options
    pimentopimento she/they/pim Registered User regular

It's a fair cop.
    RJ1C35s.jpg

But society's to blame.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Fear not GG

veng_men_open-600x600.jpg

veng_men_inside_chest-600x600.jpg

veng_men_inside_back-600x600.jpg

I think that it's a solid choice for you

This one is like a majhong jacket.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular

Alright deal
    Lemme see yours

Scorpion_jacket.jpg

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Are you and the ratfuckers from Cobra Kai hanging out later?

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I wish I knew where to get 4xl shirts reliably for not $Texas and also long enough without being tall men's shirts that go down to my knees.

• Options
    I had a group of people at a friend's barbecue mention that my attire was, "The purest dad-fashion they had seen in a while."
    Stranger #1: Buddy, you are looking like a bona fida dad.
    Stranger #2: Oh yeah, you probably did some classic dad stuff this weekend.
    Me: Well Friday night I listened to Enya in the bathtub while drinking a glass of straight vodka.
    Stranger #2: Oh jeez, we were wrong.
    Stranger #1: We were so wrong...
    Me: WHATEVER!!!!!!!!

• Options
    T-shirt, tucked into jorts, leather belt, shiny white athletic shoes?

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    under-armour-curry-2-low-chef-curry-release-info-13.jpg

The most dad shoes of all

• Options
    T-shirt, tucked into jorts, leather belt, shiny white athletic shoes?

White t-shirt, salmon lounge shirt buttoned over it, white khaki pants and wool socks with dark running shoes.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I still dress exactly like my dad.

Dark blue or black pocket tee and blue jeans

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I had a group of people at a friend's barbecue mention that my attire was, "The purest dad-fashion they had seen in a while."
    Stranger #1: Buddy, you are looking like a bona fida dad.
    Stranger #2: Oh yeah, you probably did some classic dad stuff this weekend.
    Me: Well Friday night I listened to Enya in the bathtub while drinking a glass of straight vodka.
    Stranger #2: Oh jeez, we were wrong.
    Stranger #1: We were so wrong...
    Me: WHATEVER!!!!!!!!

So, suburban dad fashion with suburban mom lifestyle?

• Options
    MetalbourneMetalbourne Inside a cluster b personalityRegistered User regular

I read "wear each other's" and almost ran to update my shipping chart

• Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    My dudes and dudettes, I need some new long sleeve button down shirts of both the casual and casual++ variety.

It's been a bit of time since I've actually had to buy any but it's time! I have a handful of lucky brand shirts but they're all plaid in some variety. Hell, I even have a shirt from Untucked and it's pretty great.

But now is the time for more so where else are folks buying shirts from these days?

• Options
    I, too, need some long sleeve button down shirts

The untucked shirts are expensive

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Uniqlo

• Options
    CormacCormac Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    I bought a few long sleeve button down shirts from Perry Ellis last week and they're quite nice. There are a few too many ridiculous patterns that I wouldn't be caught dead wearing, but there are also some more simple colorful patterns too. The regular fit shirts are a perfect fit for me.

I also have a bunch of Ben Sherman and 7 Diamond shirts I got from Norstrom Rack but I don't wear them much anymore because they're on the slimmer fitting side. They're a bit too tight around my stomach since I've put on some weight. I also stopped ordering from Nordstrom Rack this Fall due to it taking 4-6 weeks to receive my orders. Word was they were overhauling their shipping operations and I'm hesitant to order again. If there's a retail location near you that would be a better option, but being basically an outlet store what they'll have on the racks will be very hit or miss.

Uniqlo is worth a look and Land's End has always made nice reasonably priced shirts. There's always Brooks Brothers and Huckberry.

Cormac on
    Steam: Gridlynk | PSN: Gridlynk | FFXIV: Jarvellis Mika
  • Options
    BillyIdleBillyIdle What does "katana" mean? It means "Japanese sword."Registered User regular
    Not sure if it's regional only, but I've gotten a ton of awesome button ups from Goodwill during their $1 green tag Thursday's. I got a sweet banana republic shirt that looks fresh for a buck!

PSN: BillyIdle_
  • Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    k, this draft is from forever ago, but whatever, if y'all have to stand for hours straight:

i do not like the aesthetics of clogs (on me), but i'll be damned if investing in a pair of these (specifically) didn't make 8 hour shifts much easier. amazing how a better bed and shoes pretty much eliminated my knee and lower back issues; as a barefoot hippie, it's an adjustment to feel the heft of the shoe, but they're lighter than expected. after overcoming the initial sticker shock, it was so worth the money.

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    pooka wrote: »
    k, this draft is from forever ago, but whatever, if y'all have to stand for hours straight:

i do not like the aesthetics of clogs (on me), but i'll be damned if investing in a pair of these (specifically) didn't make 8 hour shifts much easier. amazing how a better bed and shoes pretty much eliminated my knee and lower back issues; as a barefoot hippie, it's an adjustment to feel the heft of the shoe, but they're lighter than expected. after overcoming the initial sticker shock, it was so worth the money.

Man I cannot fathom who would LIKE the aesthetic of matted hair, dried shampoo and slim- oh wait you meant shoes didn't you

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    pookapooka Registered User regular
    u7xLamyl.jpg
    +
    wTqmlHjl.jpg

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    pooka wrote: »
    u7xLamyl.jpg
    +
    wTqmlHjl.jpg

Fuck, you've convinced me.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    so hey guys
    my jacket came in, it's super rad, pictures will follow eventually, but there's a label on one of the seams inside, and as this is a reversible jacket I need to remove it somehow if I want to wear that side out
    does anyone have a tip for doing that without damaging the jacket

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    blowtorch small scissors

• Options
    SassoriSassori Registered User regular
    so hey guys
    my jacket came in, it's super rad, pictures will follow eventually, but there's a label on one of the seams inside, and as this is a reversible jacket I need to remove it somehow if I want to wear that side out
    does anyone have a tip for doing that without damaging the jacket

I also have a seam ripper and small scissors if you're nervous about doing it yourself.

• Options
    whooooops nope nope nope, this is sewed directly into a structural seam
    I'm... not gonna mess with this for now
    (this is dumb)

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.