The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[5E] Before the Darkness - "Who Watches the Poopmen"

15678911»

• DubhDubh Suggests Bastet EgyptRegistered User regular
    I may join in for hangouts

Psn: Doobhbutt
    Steam: Doobh
  • iguanacusiguanacus Desert PlanetRegistered User regular
    Well, pooh. I was running late anyway.

Yell at those Comcast bastards, bunch of crooks.

I dunno, I take you seriously on some topics and dick rider is your profession
  • The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Once I ate a pizza so big, they gave me a prize. Then I threw up and they took it back.Registered User regular
    Shit is now working, thanks to roommate and I poking things with sticks until they started doing what they were supposed to. And comcast field tech supervisor agrees with me that the guy they sent to our house needs some re-training. Or at least pretended to agree with me until I would get off the phone. Whatever.

Roommates are all rushing to complete a couple days of apparently urgent work and school related shit though, so I'm going to leave all the bandwidth to them and go for a walk. Next week!

TUMBLR: canstthoudrawoutleviathan.tumblr.com (mostly tabletop RPG anecdotes & art)
    TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends, 3DS FRIEND CODE: 1590-4800-2407
    0c9YdeS.png
    I am excited to continue this campaign

Rainfall
  • RainfallRainfall If you do not repay me, I will RECLAIM the ball.Registered User regular
    We're getting to the good stuff! Next session should be an action & drama packed adventure!

UlfreBY.png
  • The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Once I ate a pizza so big, they gave me a prize. Then I threw up and they took it back.Registered User regular
    Internet was still working when I was last at home, should be good to go tonight.

TUMBLR: canstthoudrawoutleviathan.tumblr.com (mostly tabletop RPG anecdotes & art)
    TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends, 3DS FRIEND CODE: 1590-4800-2407
    0c9YdeS.png
    iguanacusRainfall
  • RainfallRainfall If you do not repay me, I will RECLAIM the ball.Registered User regular
    edited October 20
    Game is on tonight! Let us fight a demon or two!

E: Or discuss who watches who poop

Rainfall on
    UlfreBY.png
    Yeah, that happened.

Rainfall
  • MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    also it's angus, he's the poop pervert.

Rainfall
    HOLD THE PHONE WIZARDS RELEASED TURTLE PEOPLE AND NOBODY TOLD ME

Folk, if I wasn't already set on Punished Auraj you'd be getting a Tortle Druid

I didn't think they were launching them till Xanathars?

they did a charity release supplement for Tomb of Annihilation

the main draw of the Tortle is that they get a 17 AC that can't benefit from dexterity - essentially heavy armor 4ever without the movement speed debuff, or stealth problems, etc.

it can benefit from a shield! so I'm currently working on a druid who uses a shield and club (shillelagh cantrip!) along with all the other cool shit a druid can do

Rainfall
15678911»