Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[5E] Before the Darkness

12346»

• MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    Rainfall wrote: »
    Melding wrote: »
    self care is important.

but while i'm here i'm going to keep floating the idea of a bank robbery.

There IS a bank in Hemlock Bay if you really want to rob it.

it's a city that worships an evil god and half their guards are dead. it's like it's begging to be robbed.

It's also named after a poisonous plant!

At that point, it'd be evil not to rob it.

You? I like you.

• DubhDubh "< Registered User regular
    h-hi

Psn: Doobhbutt
    Steam: Doobh
  • RainfallRainfall If you do not repay me, I will RECLAIM the ball.Registered User regular
    We should be good to go tonight assuming I don't crash after work, but I'm feeling lively right now!

UlfreBY.png
    iguanacusDubh
    i had a nap, and i am ready to go when it is time. naps are weird.

Rainfall
    Elidana as Tusk and the orcs play Axe ball "Man, now i miss Jamie again. Been too long since I saw ax- oh shit Auraj shot one of them."

RainfallThe Hanged Man
    I have no idea if lizardfolk play sports in their culture. Closest thing is hunting, but that's for finding tasty food.

Lizardfolk draws back his bow spring, his partner shakes her head.

"no, that's a tame horse, takes like garbage. You know our tradition."
    "Tasy fo-"
    "TASTY FOOD ONLY!"

maybe they have culinary matches

where creativity is favored over taste

• The Hanged ManThe Hanged Man Be cool, Gurney. Registered User regular
    The plan was to start two hours later than usual tonight, right?

TUMBLR: canstthoudrawoutleviathan.tumblr.com (mostly tabletop RPG anecdotes & art)
    TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends, 3DS FRIEND CODE: 1590-4800-2407
    0c9YdeS.png
  • RainfallRainfall If you do not repay me, I will RECLAIM the ball.Registered User regular
    As I mentioned last week, I've got a doc appointment tonight so no game tonight unless that goes quickly and smoothly but even then we'll start st1 least an hour late

UlfreBY.png
    Ok, right. I'll just keep an eye on this thread. Good luck, hope everything goes quickly and excellently!

TUMBLR: canstthoudrawoutleviathan.tumblr.com (mostly tabletop RPG anecdotes & art)
    TWITTER: @DesertLeviathan, PSN: LeviathanAscends, 3DS FRIEND CODE: 1590-4800-2407
    0c9YdeS.png
    Rainfalliguanacus
    oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight forgot

i am in the thing anyway if people want to hang out. or even if they don't. I'll still here.

• godmodegodmode Nooo-ooo-ooo... That ain't dancin', SallyRegistered User regular
    I will be available on July 6th!

Then I leave the country again on July 27th!

Are there any magic items that the team is interested in acquiring? Doesn't have to be something from the DMG, just an effect or idea that you'd like.

I gotta figure out loot for this dungeon and stuff y'all will use is good to know.

UlfreBY.png
    It's hard to picture magic equipment that would work for Tusk, because all my drawing of him are wearing nothing but bermuda shorts and his boarskin cloak. The big thing I'm in the market for is some bracers of defense.

0c9YdeS.png
    i would also like bracers of defense, but tank gets first roll.

also an orb of dragonkind, you know, down the line.

I am also a big of of magic boots and tattoos. Elidana already has a magical tattoo, but boots.

Maybe a magical scroll that can become a forgery of something. Iunno, Elid is still a bit stuck on being able to go home even if she doesn't, so finding something she can use to bluff her way back in would be something she'd go out of her way for.

Also Doggles for General Sparks.

crab tank

12346»