The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX West/Prime Challenge Coin 2017 (updated August 16th, 2017 with Coin Order Form)

1235»

• Nfan10039Nfan10039 SaskatchewanRegistered User regular
    @SutibunRi thanks. I wonder if they're sent out already, otherwise @acydlord send me a pm with your updated address and I'll update the sheet. Hopefully it's modified in time.

PAX that I have attended:
    Pax Prime 2015
    Pax West 2016
  • Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    Just got the email notification from them, should be here in the next three days! Can't wait!

bacon_avengerSutibunRiRILMS
  • SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Received my coins tomorrow, they look great. Nice contrast with the dark silver East ones

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
    RILMS
  • IncarnadineIncarnadine Registered User regular
    Got mine. Thanks again for running this.

RILMS
  • RILMSRILMS Corpus Christi, TXRegistered User regular
    Can someone please take some photos of them and post them here? Thanks!

1nA3sPa.png

Ask me about PAX South 2018 Challenge Coins here
  • DashDDashD Dread Pirate Chef Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    w00t! I has coins!

"Brilliant! Oh wait, if we were meant to fly, we would have been born with little bags of nuts."
    "Pinky, you are a little bag of nuts."

signature.png
    RILMS
  • IncreaseBlueIncreaseBlue Registered User regular
    Got my coins and I love them! Thanks again to everyone who helped put these together! sr86wtybaww7.jpg

Croatian SensationRILMSCrispy262Nfan10039
  • DevereauxDevereaux Registered User regular
    Coins received. They look great! :D

Check out my lanyard and let's trade ;) https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Devereaux
  • Croatian SensationCroatian Sensation Registered User regular
    I love my coins! Thank you so much for all the hard work! Can't wait to do this next PAX.

• bacon_avengerbacon_avenger Defender of Pork Products Pacific NW, USARegistered User regular
    Mine arrived yesterday, woot!

PAX Prim..err, West 2018 Checklist:[ ]Hotel [ ]Time Off [ ]Badges [ ]Challenge Coin [ ]Name on Forum Badge
    ZJpbXmR.png
    Croatian Sensation
1235»