Options

Outside of a dog, the [books] thread is man's best friend

19495969798100»

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    I got Nemesis Games from the library today. I'm excited to read it after the somewhat disappointing experience of Cibola Burn. But also sad that after this I've only got one more book and then I run out.

You've got a few more, actually Nemesis Games --> Babylon's Ashes --> Persepolis Rising, and then Tiamat's Wrath, the final book in the series, comes out in March.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Oh I thought Babylons Ashes was the last one out. That's slightly better news then.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2018
    I just read a Twitter thread screencapping Michael flatleys autobiography, and all I can say is thank fuck he channeled that megalomania into a notoriously dorky dance form and not, say, politics.

tynic on
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    That's extraordinary.

• Options
    captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    I started the new Peter F. Hamilton book. There are 4 timelines in started in 4 chapters, some with overlapping characters, some not. It's gonna be a trip.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    3clipse wrote: »
    That's extraordinary.

The book is full of alleged quotes from friends and acquaintances. Apparently all the ones from his ex wives are about how good he is at sex.

• Options
    tynic wrote: »
    That's extraordinary.

The book is full of alleged quotes from friends and acquaintances. Apparently all the ones from his ex wives are about how good he is at sex.

...I kind of want to read this book now.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    That's extraordinary.

Please tell me at least one credits his prowess to the dancing.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    Good day for new books, I just requested the new Richard K Morgan book and The Monster Beru Cormorant from the pre-pub people, hopefully I get both.

Also I'm a little ways into Kings of the Wyld and it is indeed pretty good, thanks for the recommendation thread.

This discussion has been closed.