Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Donald Duck, Daffy Duck, Howard the Duck

SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEADmargaritavilleRegistered User regular
Fuck Marry Kill?

the eternal debate

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Quaaaaaack?

Goatmon
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I'd like to see a poll here

Just put it on my bill

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel Shell, Teeth, Eyes, Flame, Claws, Breath, Scales, FUN!Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    mother-goose-clipart-for-free-mother-goose-clip-art-300_300.jpg

Fuckin' chase me.

OmnipotentBagel on
    9m1sgpgi7202.gif
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Fuck Daffy marry Donald kill Howard next question

Mr Fuzzbuttph blakeFearghaillDuke 2.0The BetgirlBroloAshcroftNightDragonSnicketysnickQuidPlaty
  • SeñorAmorSeñorAmor !!! Registered User regular
    Daisy, Daisy, Daisy

• PsykomaPsykoma Registered User regular
    Where's the darkwing duck?

MarathonPLAGoatmon
  • ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    It's Fuck Season.

Indie WinterSpeed RacerUrielMr FuzzbutttynicHermanoWeedLordVegetaXaquinNarbusQanamilRMS OceanicNeoTomaMidniteFearghaillpookajgeismiscellaneousinsanityMadEddyZonugalGustavDarkPrimusDuke 2.0BucketmanNiryaThe BetgirlBeastehAshcroftSnicketysnickMegaMekPlatyDark Raven XRaijin QuickfootCelloStraightzisarukunGoatmon
  • Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    duckpenis.jpg

FYYss9j.png
  • timspork's ghosttimspork's ghost Master Librarian and Ghostbuster Registered User regular
    You marry Scrooge McDuck for the money and adventure. The rest is irrelevant.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork

XaquinClint EastwoodQanamilRMS OceanicMidniteMadEddyZonugalJoolanderBucketmanBahamutZEROBeastehPlatyRaijin QuickfootCelloGoatmon
  • Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I like donald best.

uekIEp1.png
  • -Tal-Tal Registered User regular
    Fuck daffy, marry Donald, kill howard, easy

paBaVtZ.jpg
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I think I'd probably really enjoy killing Howard the Duck, like in real life

-Tal
  • BlankzillaBlankzilla KOOKABUNGA LIVES Registered User regular
    Howard the Duck is great, y'all suck

All Along The Watchtower: A DCAU Podcast.

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
    DepressperadoHermanoNeoTomaMidniteNothingEtiowsaRaijin QuickfootLockedOnTargetKing Riptor
    He's so little you know, you could kill him by literally wringing his neck

-Tal
  • MadEddyMadEddy Creepy house watching youRegistered User regular
    You marry Scrooge McDuck for the money and adventure. The rest is irrelevant.

Well, Donald is Scrooge's nephew, right? Probably in the will. So of the three presented, marry him.

ruby-red-sig.jpg
    tynic
    just, watching the life fade out of his beady little eyes...

paBaVtZ.jpg
    Speed Racer
    He's kicking his little duck feet and slapping at your wrists with his, I dunno feather-hands, but he's just so little he can't do anything about it, he's just so little

-Tal
    As he finally slumps over dead you drop him to the floor and realize you could just crush him he's so small you could just crush him with your shoe and no one would ever even know

paBaVtZ.jpg
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    do they have tits

important question

VRXwDW7.png
    I know it's a bit but boy this exquisitely detailed description of how cool it would be to murder Howard the Duck with your bare hands is pretty gross

HEY! I sell the digital codes from my comics every week! 1.75 a pop! PM me if you wanna know what's available!
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Howard and Donald have really bad anger issues. Probably kill Howard, fuck Donald and Marry Daffy, he is a wizard after all

BahamutZEROJoolanderGoatmonsarukun
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    I know it's a bit but boy this exquisitely detailed description of how cool it would be to murder Howard the Duck with your bare hands is pretty gross

Hey you don't like it you call the police, I don't run around saying how gross it is to not want to literally actually murder a little duck chimera in real life for real

-Tal
    Just wait for the detailed sex and wedding ceremony

paBaVtZ.jpg
    HobnailNeoTomaSpeed Racer
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Fuck howard marry Donald kill daffy

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
  • Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    You have to kill them via strangling to keep the skins intact for taxidermy

VRXwDW7.png
  • GustavGustav Registered User regular
    duck-hunt-dog.png?w=416&h=293

VnZ7Xbt.jpg
    HermanoJoolanderGoatmonRaijin Quickfoot
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    do they have tits

important question

not mammals so presumably no, but then again you never can tell with anthropomorphizations

BahamutZERO.gif
  • BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    did the wasp/crab debate ever get resolved

• NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    Dont marry Donald, as anyone who has played kingdom hearts can tell you he's incredibly unreliable

• Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    ahem

mallard filmore

zaku.png
    Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Which version of Donald.

Cause that matters.

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
    Goatmon
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    you can't marry daffy, he gets shot all the time and also his obsessive selfish personality would be hell on a marriage

but i bet he's wild in the sack

GoatmonDark Raven X-Tal
  • Munkus BeaverMunkus Beaver Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Again, there are like,three or four different versions of Daffy and each has a wild,y different personality

Twitch Channel
    Steam: munkus_beaver
    Humor can be dissected, as a frog can, but it dies in the process.
    http://www.ccfa.org/
  • GoatmonGoatmon Property of Amara_P Registered User regular
    you can't marry daffy, he gets shot all the time and also his obsessive selfish personality would be hell on a marriage

but i bet he's wild in the sack

Hahaha, yeah for sure.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Marry Donald heir to the Mcduck fortune
    Kill Howard because ultimately he'd be happier that way
    I guess Fuck Daffy but Looney Toons Show Daffy

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) I want to cut to the feelingRegistered User regular
    fuck Donald, marry Daffy, kill Howard

I like how nobody is questioning whether or not you kill Howard

I am streamer, destroyer of worlds. [M, Tu, W, F: 2-6 pm EST] and [Saturday: 3-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
    I love Howard but he hates it here and he'll never be happy.

• DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) I want to cut to the feelingRegistered User regular
    Rut, Mate, Slaughter

I am streamer, destroyer of worlds. [M, Tu, W, F: 2-6 pm EST] and [Saturday: 3-8 pm EST]
    Twitter
    Dark Raven X
    Oh also Donald and Daffy are invulnerable

I love Howard but he hates it here and he'll never be happy.
    That's not true! The tag line of his latest comic was literally TRAPPED IN A WORLD HE HAS GROWN ACCUSTOMED TO

King Riptor