As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

How Many Board Cliches....

1394041424345»

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    THIS IS THE TESTICLES

Shorty on
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My current girl (we just made it official that we are dating) has a set of jugs that are just unbelievable. Like button-bursting. As a man who once claimed that I did not particularly like super-huge bazongas I will now say that they are so much fun. I get so distracted by them she's actually told me one day as a present she's going to write me out a coupon for two hours where I can do whatever I want to them.

You might think you're not a breast-man until you have full access to a pair of gimongous snacktrays and then you will probably change your mind. But you don't have to take my word for it.

TankHammer on
    edited June 2007
    Oh hold on... just to tie this in with board cliches...

My girlfriend has huge tits and I play with my girlfriend's huge tits all the time! This is why N64 sucks and Playstation rules!! The end!

TankHammer on
  • tuggatugga Makin' movies Makin' songsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    my gf has 38DDs

two hands are required

tugga on
    edited June 2007
    tugga wrote: »
    my gf has 38DDs

two hands are required

Isn't it so great? I feel like Firefox Cat(NSFW)

TankHammer on
  • DranoDrano __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    My current girl (we just made it official that we are dating) has a set of jugs that are just unbelievable. Like button-bursting. As a man who once claimed that I did not particularly like super-huge bazongas I will now say that they are so much fun. I get so distracted by them she's actually told me one day as a present she's going to write me out a coupon for two hours where I can do whatever I want to them.

You might think you're not a breast-man until you have full access to a pair of gimongous snacktrays and then you will probably change your mind. But you don't have to take my word for it.

so like what do you plan on doing to them?
    titty fuck?
    staple shit to them... what?

Drano on
  • ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    tugga wrote: »
    my gf has 38DDs

two hands are required

Isn't it so great? I feel like Firefox Cat(NSFW)
    that just sold me firefox

Zoolander on
  • FortyTwoFortyTwo strongest man in the world The Land of Pleasant Living Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    My ex had absolutely perfect breasts. The exact perfect size.

I miss her for many many reasons, those are one, well two.

FortyTwo on
    edited June 2007
    Drano wrote: »

so like what do you plan on doing to them?
    titty fuck?
    staple shit to them... what?

I don't even know. She came up with the idea. I mean... I've tried everything at this point along the conventional lines. I haven't the foggiest as to how I'd spend 2 hours. I'm sure the internet has ideas, right fellas? I should Google it.

TankHammer on
  • JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    sounds like a horrible thread you have there

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Make a thread Tank.

Straightzi on
    edited June 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    Make a thread Tank.

Ooooh no. I'm not doing that again.

TankHammer on
  • StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    No trust me it will be awesome. Someone might pull through with good ideas.

I mean, it's not like I'm telling you to make an H/A thread.

Straightzi on
    edited June 2007
    Quetzi wrote: »
    No trust me it will be awesome. Someone might pull through with good ideas.

I mean, it's not like I'm telling you to make an H/A thread.

I'm sure a certain someone would post in it. And the post would be something along the lines of tentacles and goo girls and anime dickgirls in schoolgirl uniforms and suddenly it won't be my thread anymore.

TankHammer on
    edited June 2007
    Hahaha oh that would suck but it would also be fucking hilarious so who cares?

Straightzi on
  • FCDFCD Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    there's already been the whole "I bet she's fat" debate a million times but I would totally hit it regardless

From her face and neck in the picture, she seems to be of a perfectly reasonable size. Just has a great rack, is all :winky:

FCD on
    Gridman! Baby DAN DAN! Baby DAN DAN!
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    FCD wrote: »
    there's already been the whole "I bet she's fat" debate a million times but I would totally hit it regardless

From her face and neck in the picture, she seems to be of a perfectly reasonable size. Just has a great rack, is all :winky:

Poor girl's back must be pretty fucked up. Not that I care, because she's a lady
    olol, fake mysogyny.

edit: Kantankerous, punch them around like a speed-bag in boxing. Alternately, draw little faces on the breasts, with the nipples as monocles, and make them converse in a classy manner.

Metzger Meister on
  • Tiger_ArmyGTRTiger_ArmyGTR Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    Trade the two hours of breast play for a full hour of head....

Tiger_ArmyGTR on
    Drunkenly pissing on a girl's work clothes is no path to a second date.
  • RaneadosRaneados police apologist you shouldn't have been there, obviouslyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2007
    pretty sure there were other pictures

and in those other pictures she was a little on the pudgy side

Raneados on
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    man, just get some paizuri going

what is so hard about this

TheySlashThem on
  • ZoolanderZoolander Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    where the fuck are these other pictures

pics or gtfo

Zoolander on
  • PotUPotU __BANNED USERS regular
    edited June 2007
    TDOT, it's titfuck.

T-I-T-F-U-C-K.

PotU on
    2mong9u.jpg
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    it just doesn't roll off the tongue as well

TheySlashThem on
  • The GeekThe Geek Oh-Two Crew, Omeganaut Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2007
    I got a haircut yesterday. I realized that if I grew out the sides of my beard and got some yellow-tinted aviators, I could pull off a pretty good Walter Sobchak.

The Geek on
    BLM - ACAB
  • nevilleneville The Worst Gay (Seriously. The Worst!)Registered User regular
    edited June 2007
    The Geek, your mission is to do just that

neville on
    nevillexmassig1.png