As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Deathstate] Just how many eyeballs can you fit in your head?

2»

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Is there a list of how to unlock stuff? I've only gotten up to four characters and I have no idea how.

Who do you have?

Pumpkin Guy requires you to hit X amount of enemies with a "fear" status effect. Scientist is "drink X amount of potions" I think. Might be wrong on the scientist, not 100% on that.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    Skull2185 wrote: »
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    Is there a list of how to unlock stuff? I've only gotten up to four characters and I have no idea how.

Who do you have?

Pumpkin Guy requires you to hit X amount of enemies with a "fear" status effect. Scientist is "drink X amount of potions" I think. Might be wrong on the scientist, not 100% on that.

I'm away from my system right now, but so far I just have the main chick, a disreputable guy, a psychotic bum and some glowy purplish guy.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    I think Scar just shows up after your first run. Or maybe it has something to do with the explosion spell.

One of the books will tell you what you did to unlock them, but it's a little more cryptic for stuff you don't have yet.

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Well that was productive. Finally unlocked Dark Portals as well as about 8 Endless-only bits.

I'm over 80% completion!

Magic Pink on
    How do you get them portals?

HO HO HO IT IS MY SEKRIT
    you have to get eaten by a certain monster in the maze of ix

Ah so never then... the game never lets me go there any more =/

yeah it's really rare to get there. I think you have to start in the start area with the skeletons to ever have a chance to get there

• KeithMachineKeithMachine Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    Heads up we're streaming Deathstate dev every Friday at 1:00 EST... like RIGHT NOW!

@breadmachinego on twitch.

KeithMachine on