As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[NBA] LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular

Happy Trade Dwight Howard Day:

Brooklyn finally gets Dwight...only it's years after they actually wanted him and he sucks.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Never change Swaggy P

Still celebrating the Golden State Warriors' title win from earlier this month, Nick Young proposed a radical idea.

Asked by TMZ Sports about Canada making marijuana legal, Swaggy P said he wants to see a more potent drug become legalized:

"I want people to pass cocaine. Everybody needs to do cocaine!"

Young is certainly embracing his status as an NBA champion for the first time in 12 professional seasons. One day after the Warriors won the 2018 title, he declared himself a national treasure on Twitter.

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Inquisitor77Inquisitor77 2 x Penny Arcade Fight Club Champion A fixed point in space and timeRegistered User regular
    I mean, his name is Marcus Smart, not Marcus Dumb.

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I don't want Ayton :(

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I hope the Hawks draft Doncic or Trae

• Options
    I’m hearing hawks are listening to trade down offers

Also if they took trae that early, my goodness

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Are people really being stupid about Doncic?

19 year old league MVP. Come on!

• Options
    I don't want Ayton :(

What about Josh, Eric or Alejandro?

• Options
    the Hawks are supposedly now going to pick Doncic

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Everyone here in Dallas wants Doncic and is ready to give away just about anything to go up and get him.

I kinda like Bamba cause he is Very Tall and Fast and that is the extent of my basketball evaluation skills.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Dedmon
    Collins
    Doncic
    Bazemore
    Schroder

I would love to see this lineup

Xehalus on
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    The Celtics have so many possible ways they could go right now it gives me anxiety

Trade Kyrie or hayward for kawhi
    Trade Jaylen and pupu platter for kawhi
    Try and trade every pick we have for kawhi but lose Marcus smart
    Trade a bunch of picks to move up and take Doncic/bamba/etc
    Just run it back with hayward and Kyrie added, keep picks to maintain pipeline of bench players when totally capped out

Trying to add kawhi shortens our window but ups the title chances in window significantly - but what if he doesn’t stay
    Trading Jaylen makes the most sense, but trade Kyrie and imagine a lineup of brown, hayward, kawhi, Tatum, Horford....

y2jake215 on
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Kyrie is the only guy id be ok with trading personally. Hayward is a mystery with the injury but kyries body is failing imo

• Options
    I think Tatum will take a big step forward and if Hayward’s ankle is pointed in the right direction, they should be fine offensively.

Kyrie’s best value is getting something while he still has value

• Options
    ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    I can't imagine Boston trades for Kawhi without assurance that he'll sign an extension.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    I can't imagine Boston trades for Kawhi without assurance that he'll sign an extension.

and I think I saw that Kahwi's camp said something along the lines of 'he intends to sign with LA regardless of where he goes this year,' which really undercuts San Antonio's leverage in the trade market.

• Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Bobble wrote: »
    Butters wrote: »

and I think I saw that Kahwi's camp said something along the lines of 'he intends to sign with LA regardless of where he goes this year,' which really undercuts San Antonio's leverage in the trade market.

Yea, shit sucks.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    It sucks but it makes perfect sense. If you're Kawhi and you let your desired destination do what the Knicks did to get Carmelo then what's the point? You need assets to build a champion especially in the super team era.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Options
    IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    l2l1YPo.png

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • Options
    Totally not sarcastic, I appreciate how the players are wielding their power here

That being said it’s going to suck being the fan of an irrelevant team in an irrelevant market again since the confluence of unlikely events that made Lebron a Cav are unlikely to ever happen again in my lifetime. San Antonio at least has some appeal to improve their chances of staying relevant after Kawhi.

• Options
    fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell #BLMRegistered User regular
    if i was Danny Ainge i would be wondering real hard about what is going on with Kawhi's injuries.

ffNewSig.png
    steam | Dokkan: 868846562
  • Options
    I'm just wondering how puppety team doctors continue be

• Options
    Mchale at a trump rally

Makes sense, but

you dink

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm sure Kawhi will be fine but I need to see how good he is outside of SA. Pop has a way of getting the most out of players.

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »

wait, that's the spouse of Kevin McHale?

fucking shit.

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    She needs to go back to false equivalency school because that's about the weakest application of it I've ever seen.

Enjoy being blackballed by the league, McHale's.

• Options
    well now I know why Harden called him a clown

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    old white boston player racist, news at 11.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    NiryaNirya Registered User regular
    Knight_ wrote: »

I for one am shocked, shocked at this racism by someone from Boston!

t70pctuqq2uv.png
    3DS: 2981-5304-3227
  • Options

i swear to god if Larry Bird is a closet racist i will burn this place down i will do it

ffNewSig.png
  • Options
    Nirya wrote: »

I mean he’s from Minnesota but

C8Ft8GE.jpg
  • Options

i swear to god if Larry Bird is a closet racist i will burn this place down i will do it

Small town Indiana....

• Options
    y2jake215 wrote: »
    Nirya wrote: »

I mean he’s from Minnesota but

Hey! Don't lump all of Minnesota in with small town Minnesota. He's from Hibbing.

Minnesota is a blue state...but that's only in the major cities. The rest of the state is red. Fortunately the majority of the population is in the cities

• Options
    Larry Bird and Magic Johnson's friendship is hopefully a real one

• Options
    Even if he were somehow a closet racist (I doubt it) Bird is by all accounts a pretty private person and knows well enough to avoid this sort of controversy.

I also don't think he cares for politics. He famously declined a White House invitation in 1984 saying something along the lines of "If the President wants to go out of his way to meet me he know where to find me."

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    PS the Nets are buying out Dwight

• Options
    Goose! wrote: »
    PS the Nets are buying out Dwight

Dwight Howard is the Tatooine of the NBA.

ffNewSig.png
This discussion has been closed.