As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] Summer Sale and Charity Drive 6/22-7/5!!! (link at top of OP)

1939495969799»

• Options
    BladeXBladeX Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    Thanks to @BladeX for Dust!
    *Snip*
    Got sucked into reading a real good book the last couple days, so I haven't really gotten any time in any games, but I intend to fix that as soon as I get back from celebrating with the family tomorrow night.

Oh no prob! Ive still yet to finish that game on 360 tbh. I kind of came into this thread pretty close to the sale so didn't seem appropriate to ask to join any steam group, so you're my first for gift giving in this thread!

I'm also curious on the book as I'm always looking for something new to read.

• Options
    IsornIsorn Registered User regular
    If anyone still needs to complete a badge. I do 1 for 1 trades. I don't care about making another badge so you can trade any doubles for the cards you need. And I have plenty of cards to spare.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Everything @Drake said about sentinals of the multiverse was true as far as combat.

The fact that defeat is not defeat makes this.....sublime.

Now is there are card sequence that lets me shoot one character into the sun, summon his parallel universe doppelganger to take his place, then fuse the two of them into a ultimate warrior?

.....I cannot tell if that is Yugioh, or DC.

• Options
    BladeXBladeX Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Isorn wrote: »
    If anyone still needs to complete a badge. I do 1 for 1 trades. I don't care about making another badge so you can trade any doubles for the cards you need. And I have plenty of cards to spare.

Same, I have four of some of them if people need to trade. Kind of wish I had kept all my cards until the end instead of selling them as could trade with more people if needed or just make the badge a bunch to bump the steam level a bunch as unless I misread the odds of getting free game or dlc drops increases a bunch when you hit 20?

Edit: anyone know if you can give these sticker pack things away as it looks like I've unlocked them all and now just have packs hanging around.

BladeX on
  • Options
    SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    Open Steam, see a green envelope, "oh, must be card drops from idling yesterday"... click it:

Dgl2tON.png

Nope, that was @SmokeStacks nuking the rest of the Rocket League DLCs from my wishlist, I now have ALL the cars! Thank you! <3

BXSyV7M.png

camo_sig2.png
  • Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    Sale thread moves like a sale thread! Charity drive and sale are coming to a close soon!

NEW THREAD!!!
    NEW THREAD!!!
    NEW THREAD!!!

@Bobkins Flymo or @Echo can you please close this one out? Thanks!

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
This discussion has been closed.