As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Destiny] D2 Beta: July 18 for PS4 Preorders; July 19 for XB1; Open Beta July 21-25!

1939495969799»

• Options
    ErevarErevar The Nounverber Registered User regular
    Destiny 2 will launch at MIDNIGHT for your corresponding Time Zone (reddit)

I can't watch youtube videos from my work computer so I didn't check his link, but he states that a rolling midnight launch is confirmed by Mark Noseworthy.

KkrouBB.png
    (Destiny) Doot Doot, Shoot Brutes for New Boots, Woot Woot for Rad Suits and Phat Loots
    Bogaerts wrote:
    I can't get off until Shad gives me permission.
  • Options
    PeenPeen Registered User regular
    No gun at Xur today, boo I guess, but he's selling the last Warlock gloves that I don't have so I'll take it!

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    That seems weird to do, so like east coasters will get to play 3 hours before west coasters? To prevent server crowding?

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    That seems weird to do, so like east coasters will get to play 3 hours before west coasters? To prevent server crowding?

I don't know if they go that granular. It might just be by PSN region at that point. The source on that is a single line in an interview from back before the beta.

I do believe they've already said they'd have server queues set up for launch.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Makes sense to me. GLOBAL WORLDWIDE LAUNCH AT X TIME seems really cool, because nobody wants to have to wait and because the launch rush is exciting, but... for the sake of keeping their servers up so that we can actually play? For a smoother launch? I support it.

GMaster7 on
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    HugglesHuggles Registered User regular
    I'm going to assume that means 00:01 in your local timezone on the 6th.

'Midnight of the nth' is a silly way to describe a launch time.

• Options
    GMaster7GMaster7 Goggles Paesano Registered User regular
    PSN: SKI2000G | Steam: GMaster7 | Battle.net: GMaster7#1842 | Twitch: twitch.tv/SKI2000G
  • Options
    WassermeloneWassermelone Registered User regular
    That kinda screws me a little - Bought it through american PSN because thats where I lived when I bought my PS4

So I will be able to play it at midnight pst.

Which, puts it at 8... 8am in the UK. Ok. Actually that might be ok. Literally just checked that mid this sentence. Lol

• Options
    LuarithaeLuarithae Registered User regular
    For once I'm glad I live in France then

They are dead...you..are..not...