Options

What's [good], Entropy?

EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes UpRegistered User regular
Hey y'all. What do you folks have going for you right now? Let's get some positive vibes going here! I'll start!

I work as a sales person at Best Buy, where we don't make commission, but do have sales goals. I hit my goals for the first time since working there, after being down for months and months, and my bosses are really happy with me! It feels good!

• Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    I made apricot and poppyseed cookies just now. Second batch this weekend. The first batch taught me to pay attention to the use-by date on self-raising flour.

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    I finally got the last piece of data we need for this paper to be a good one. Now it's all writing and making pretty figures. I have not felt this good about grad school in years.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I don't go to work until Thursday.

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I got fresh-baked bread in the oven, a pot of chili in the fridge, tater tots in the freezer, and thin mints in the pantry. Looks like a good week coming.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    my dogs

they are good
    F0szvEhl.jpg

Kadith on
    zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I'm drunk.

• Options
    Baroque And RollBaroque And Roll Every spark of friendship and love Will die without a homeRegistered User regular
    I just had a FIRE turkey sandwich and my girlfriend and I are moving in together in a few weeks.

2dtr87s.png
    SteamID: Baroque And Roll
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I just had a FIRE turkey sandwich and my girlfriend and I are moving in together in a few weeks.

My condolences

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    I worked 125 hours without a day off, and to celebrate I bought a new game and had pizza. Then I earned my 50th and 51st platinum trophies. Memorial day weekend looking pretty good so far!

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    my children

OpW4Swe.jpg

they are good

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    I took next weekend off for my birthday, the first time I've had two days off in a week for a few months.

So that's good!

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Whats entorpy

This is the singularity engine

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    Ov3rchargeOv3rcharge R.I.P. Mass Effect You were dead to me for yearsRegistered User regular
    Turns out I graduate next quarter instead of next year. That math class I thought I failed? Turns out I totally passed it. Weird.

• Options
    EtchwartsEtchwarts Eyes Up Registered User regular
    Whats entorpy

This is the singularity engine

Only #90sKids remember, obviously

• Options
    jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I'm about to go downtown with my girlfriend to go to a zine show and grab some Indian food.

I also managed to lock in the weekend Uber bonus this morning and was home by noon. Good day.

jgeis on
  • Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I just found out the world is ending because some cosmic horror tore a hole in the ocean, so now the water is leaking into another plane of existence.
    It's going to turn Bad.
    Soon.

I feel ill equipped to handle this

Role-playing games are pretty good

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    I had hot rice with golden raisins and butter for lunch. It was pretty good.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    SanderJK wrote: »
    I just found out the world is ending because some cosmic horror tore a hole in the ocean, so now the water is leaking into another plane of existence.
    It's going to turn Bad.
    Soon.

I feel ill equipped to handle this

Role-playing games are pretty good

At distracting you from the world-ending cosmic horror, you mean?

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I have a cat on my lap

She is pretty

• Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    I got to dress as an 18th century capital-g Gentleman for a party a couple weeks ago.

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    well, i woke up today

don't really see things picking up from here

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Horizon: Zero Dawn is good

• Options
    well, i woke up today

don't really see things picking up from here

Get drunk with me.

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    The Matthew Good Band.

• Options
    MachwingMachwing It looks like a harmless old computer, doesn't it? Left in this cave to rot ... or to flower!Registered User regular
    I make videogames for a living, which is pretty good! My sister is close to graduation, and my dad was just promoted to a position that includes healthcare for my mom. The only not good thing is they live so far away and I won't see them until the holidays :(

l3icwZV.png
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
  • Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I had to hit up some people for letters of recommendation, which I was extremely nervous about. It feels like going, "Hey, please say nice things about me on letterhead and put your name on it," which is a big ask. It combines my two least favorite things - asking favors, and being complimented.

But then both of the people I asked responded immediately to say that they were actively excited to write me letters, which is so nice and flattering and good that it made me mist up a bit.

• Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Feeding birds on my lunch break and somewhere nearby a cat is not liking that it is stuck in an apartment and can't attack.

• Options
    RainfallRainfall Registered User regular
    I've got the week off from work! Everything else about my life and mood is mediocre at best but heyyy whatever

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Yeah, shit's great. I'm gonna do science/engineering and meet new people in exciting ways. It's a real project that improves the lives of real people and I'll probably finally get an article published. Oh! In less than 24 hours I will be drinking several fine beers.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    RadiusRadius Registered User regular
    I have 22 oz of chocolate pudding and no one to share with

Everyday we stray further from God's light
    Steam Switch FC: 2799-7909-4852
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    Skillet cooked new york strip, salad, and garlic naan.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I'm starting to get sort of aware of what a good release with my bow feels like

It's interesting how much the release affects the arrow's horizontal point of impact

I'm using my fingers instead of a mechanical release

• Options
    Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular
    Eighteen months ago, I was unemployed and Mrs Rhesus was on a temporary contract. Since then, I got a job in the Civil Service, and then got accepted onto a training programme which starts in September. Until then, I'm on a temporary promotion to Team Leader. Meanwhile, Mrs Rhesus is either going to be made a permanent member of staff at her current Assistant Supervisor position, or be made permanent at Supervisor level. This means that once September hits, we'll have enough guaranteed income to start getting a mortgage of the level that will allow us to get a house that we won't need to leave until our future kids have left home, skipping the whole property ladder bullshit.

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • Options
    Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    hey

this is a nice thread

wY6K6Jb.gif
  • Options
    Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2017
    After busting my ass working for 25 of the last 28 days, our office (e: and engineering lab/cleanroom test floor and testers) has relocated successfully and with only a few, non-disastrous hiccups.

This weekend I had the first weekend not spent working in an un-air-conditioned office in three weeks.

I ran some errands, and saw my friends, and slept.

It was very, very nice.

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    My kids today had an argument over who's football game I should attend which was sweet.

These kids (which are out and out utter ratbags) said, "Nah, Sir can come watch our game and you can have Miss <otherteachersname>"

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    I started working on a thing I've wanted to do for a while and it feels good to have a creative project brewing, as I've been pretty lax on that front for a while

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    A solid burger.

Readin'.

Pretty girls.

Nachos.

I'll let you guys know if I come up with anything else.

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    Today is MY BIRTHDAY

BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |