Options

What's [good], Entropy?

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    After a week of dentistry nightmares culminating in a successful if not entirely pleasant resolution, I got the all clear to eat real food again! So I immediately went out for Brazilian Barbecue, where I have eaten enough meats that I suspect I may barf on the train ride home! Ha ha! I am good at making healthy choices!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    After a week of dentistry nightmares culminating in a successful if not entirely pleasant resolution, I got the all clear to eat real food again! So I immediately went out for Brazilian Barbecue, where I have eaten enough meats that I suspect I may barf on the train ride home! Ha ha! I am good at making healthy choices!

Well, at least it was low-carb?
    I mean, that's something, right?

I watched Hardcore Henry this morning, since I've had it on my DVR for months and just haven't gotten around to watching it.
    That wasn't good. I'm sure there was an audience that enjoyed it, but I'm apparently not it.
    So, later, I watched Inside Out followed by The Lego Movie. And that was good.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »

I watched Hardcore Henry this morning, since I've had it on my DVR for months and just haven't gotten around to watching it.
    That wasn't good. I'm sure there was an audience that enjoyed it, but I'm apparently not it.
    So, later, I watched Inside Out followed by The Lego Movie. And that was good.

I really enjoyed Hardcore Henry. It felt like a video-game made into a movie. With all the baggage that goes along with it.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I have my first ever Shadowrun tabletop session this Saturday

my body is ready

Doobh on
    Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I should be getting my Switch this week. That's pretty good. Also they announced Monster Hunter XX for Switch, so I'm hoping for an E3 announcement of a Western version.

• Options

It was low carb right until I remembered the Brazilian cheesy biscuits! Of which I had ~20!

Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    builderr0rbuilderr0r Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    @Nija is good. He is sleeping like a baby right now. I have also had a lot of good food lately. :)

It was low carb right until I remembered the Brazilian cheesy biscuits! Of which I had ~20!
    Cheesy biscuits sound delicious!

builderr0r on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    CreaganCreagan Registered User regular
    I'm in the third week of my summer internship. It's a paid internship, in my field, (which is pretty surprising in itself,) they liked me enough to offer more money than was listed on the original posting, and my boss is really, really cool.

It's not exactly what I want to do. But it's an archival internship at a corporate research library, so I should be able to still spin it into experience relevant to museum work.

And hey, if I can't, well then I just work at corporate libraries and make more money. So good, either way.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Air conditioning.

Hot showers.

Booty.

The Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

I probably got a couple more in me here, hang on.

• Options
    SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    Whats entorpy

This is the singularity engine

Some still consider it The Wubble Woo.

• Options
    Peter EbelPeter Ebel CopenhagenRegistered User regular
    Haha, I'm not doing shit today and you can't make me. Literally the best I've felt in months.

Fuck off and die.
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    SabreMau wrote: »
    Whats entorpy

This is the singularity engine

Some still consider it The Wubble Woo.

And we call those people heretics. Glossolalia forever!

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    Zilla360Zilla360 21st Century. |She/Her| Trans* Woman In Aviators Firing A Bazooka. ⚛️Registered User regular
    well, i woke up today

don't really see things picking up from here

• Options
    CharmyCharmy Registered User regular
    I've been making good progress on my thesis lately, and for the first time in a long time I'm happy with the quality of my work and feel like I might actually be able to graduate.

So, that's pretty good.

I have a twitter.
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    crushing loneliness and generalized ennui

• Options
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    crushing loneliness and generalized ennui

I suspect you may have misunderstood the general purpose of this thread. Please refer to the OP.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    My game of Blood Bowl was annoying the hell out of me with a bug so bad it locked up my PS4. Tonight with some trial and error I managed to make it past the bug! Now to crush my enemies and see them driven before me!

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    I looked in the mirror and I guess for a moment I didn't have any insecurities and I was all "DAMN I'm handsome!" and Nuka was all "Yeah you are."
    So yay positive self-image.

• Options
    Massages.

Grilled cheese sandwich.

Holdin' hands.

Key and Peele sketches.

• Options
    edited May 2017
    You know how sometimes you wake up and you're pretty comfortable, and you turn over and it turns out that's even more comfortable, and you open one eye and it's only like 1 AM? So you just snuggle down and go back to sleep?

Yeah.

Jedoc on
    GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    No because my bed sucks and I need to ship my bed from America.

• Options
    I used to have a twin bed with a trundle bed underneath it, and one day it occurred to be that I could just drop the frame about two feet and stack the trundle mattress underneath the regular mattress, and ever since then things have been pretty great.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I have an old dumpy spring mattress.

Thinking about flipping it.

sarukun on
  • Options
    NogginNoggin Registered User regular
    Preparations are on track for my son's baptism and after-party

House projects are wrapping up

I finally just saw Tropic Thunder on Netflix

And I finally gave Bloodborne a try and actually like it a lot!

Battletag: Noggin#1936
  • Options
    KadithKadith Registered User regular
    I'm still really happy at work.

it feels weird.

zkHcp.jpg
  • Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I saw my Grandma on Sunday and she gave me cookies and also a bag of yarn but not like a regular bag of yarn where it's usually trashy red heart acrylic this was GOOD yarn

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    I got a piece of paper yesterday that says I can legally remain in this country for another 2 years. I had been waiting 6 months for the decision so it is pretty nice to have that done with.

• Options
    SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Finally got my desktop back up and running. I was surprised the parts got delivered on Monday because of the holiday.

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I got a piece of paper yesterday that says I can legally remain in this country for another 2 years. I had been waiting 6 months for the decision so it is pretty nice to have that done with.

I never understood why you don't just stomp and eat people who get in your way.

• Options
    CrazodCrazod Registered User regular
    I'm tempted to say Covfefe.

But instead I'll go with Ginger Beer.

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    RONNIE JAMES DIO.

• Options
    DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    What is happening

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I might be getting a new apartment soon. Walked through it yesterday and getting paperwork together for an application today. $675 a month for a studio with all utilities and basic cable included. I would only have to pay to add Internet to the cable package and purchase/rent a small fridge. Oh, and it's a 15 minute drive to work at most.

• Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    What is happening is good!

You know what else is good? A super hot bowl of ramen, with an ice cold beer.

• Options
    XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    I'm moving in with my GF in 10 days!

also, tonight I'm making spaghetti!

• Options
    The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    As of today, I have officially been living in Seattle for a full year. :3

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
  • Options
    ReginaldReginald When I am Pres., I will create the Department of ______Registered User regular
    Man, spaghetti dinners are so damn good. What kind of sauce? Do you make garlic bread too?

• Options
    The Distant Worlds: Music from Final Fantasy concert is playing June 3rd here, and I totally forgot that I bought tickets to it months ago, until they emailed me a reminder just now!

• Options
    WybornWyborn GET EQUIPPED Registered User regular
    edited May 2017
    I have a tall glass of cold water.

Wyborn on
    dN0T6ur.png