Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Dunno if this is a bug or a feature (text colors not working)

Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am iRegistered User regular
so this text here should be blindingly green

never seen this not work on the forums before, thought it should be formally brought to someone's attention

Cdcniho.jpg

• TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
    I believe that crazy colours not working is a feature. It could potentially be a bug, but it's not one I'm going to chase up I'm afraid.

Hobnail wrote: »
    This forum has taken everything from me
  • WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I believe that crazy colours not working is a feature. It could potentially be a bug, but it's not one I'm going to chase up I'm afraid.

I hope someone does, though. Lots of forum games use text colors for various reasons (OOC/IC differentiation, voting in Phalla, etc.). It'd be a shame to lose that functionality.

ElvenshaeLostNinja
    Fiiiiiiiiiiine

Elvenshae38thDoe
    Any idea when it stopped working?

Turns out there's a fix just awaiting a deploy.

LD50MarshmallowAustinP0027WACriminalkimedavidsdurionsBahamutZEROElvenshae38thDoeInfidelShadowfireAegisEgosTommy2HandsJPantsLord_Asmodeus
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    edited June 2017
    for posterity, it seemed to break the same time all the embedding stuff broke, along with the font size bbcode tags

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    38thDoeLostNinjaAegisTommy2Hands
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    It appears to be fixed now

Steam Community page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/discrider/
    Oh hey! A knife!
    LostNinjaAegisWACriminalElvenshaekime
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Are text sizes fixed again?

wpyz0Y5.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    only one way to find out

looks like no

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    Great News for Phalla!

VayBJ4e.png
    Elvenshaekime