Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

PAX West 2017 Forum Badge

13»

• BluemeaneBluemeane Registered User regular
    Option #1!!!!!!!

PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAXXXXXXXXXXX!
  • DracilDracil Registered User regular
    edited July 11
    Hmm, I feel #2 could use a bit of text tweaking to seem even more plausible card game text. #1 actually is pretty nice aside from the trademarks. (Would PAXtendo work?). I'll go with #1 for now.

Dracil on
    3DS: 2105-8644-6304
    Switch: 1651-2551-4335
    MH3U Monster Cheat Sheet / MH3U Veggie Elder Ticket Guide
  • forbiddenvoidforbiddenvoid Colorado Springs, CORegistered User regular
    #1.

PAX. PAX. PAX. Boom.
  • Sleepy KittySleepy Kitty Registered User regular
    as always your work is amazing ... I would be happy to wear either one of them , but my personal choice is for # 1 , gaming consoles were a part of my life before the CCG craze and I met.

• draklandraklan Chocobo in time the Frosty North... mmm FrostingRegistered User regular
    I prefer the first option though honestly they both look good. Fantastic work as always Kropotkin.

• SinoSambaSinoSamba CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    Vote for 1. Great job as always :)

3DS FC: 3239-2323-6239
  • Nfan10039Nfan10039 SaskatchewanRegistered User regular
    Even though I won't be attending this year, I adore #1! As anyone that knows me irl knows, and as my username suggests I am a big time Nintendo fanboy! I hope it wins, but both look really great tbh

PAX that I have attended:
    Pax Prime 2015
    Pax West 2016
  • S2000GanS2000Gan Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    Sigh. RIP Photobucket.

hnx2ZrU.jpg
    XWaw6zs.png
  • kropotkinkropotkin Forum Badge Creator London UKRegistered User regular
    S2000Gan wrote: »
    Sigh. RIP Photobucket.

Oh poopy, I'll put the images some place else. Thanks for the heads up; I thought I was good until the end of the year.

• vidvid Hot Dog Wizard Registered User regular
    This is a tough one! I'm really into both options, and I kind of hope that #2 comes back next year, but I'm going to have to vote for #1 this time.

LYydMo1.png
    Dungeon Man Go! - The Latest in Walking Experiences
  • ColdbrewColdbrew Down in Front Productions Lake Stevens, WARegistered User regular
    Definitely into #1!

3Leaz6N.png
  • DurinthalDurinthal Registered User regular
    Have to go with #1, love the NES style.

• KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    Yeah, I'd have to go with #1 also. Thanks again for doing this, @kropotkin !

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    Nl5Mexs.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular

• Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    #1 looks great, love it!

• BLaZuREBLaZuRE Registered User regular
    Must've drunk too much water ... #1

PAX West 2017 Checklist:
    [X] Order Badges [X] Hotel [X] Flight [X] Time Off [ . ] Bobcat [ . ] Dice [ . ] Challenge Coin [ . ] Sanity

LK5MTZk.png
  • Dragon6860Dragon6860 Registered User regular
    Votin for #1

FTC: honk.
    FTC: HONK.

eWebXKX.png
    PAX Prime 2014 Resistance Tournament Winner
13»