The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Atomic Side-Eye

2»

• YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    edited July 27
    This thread made me interested in the Battleborn users versus other games. Things continue to get increasingly grim for Gearbox's hero shooter. Battleborn has steadily declined. And basically all the other games I looked at were fairly constant (congrats to PUBG for gaining ground). Evolve's average of 500 players is nothing to brag about, but it's holding while Battleborn just slipped down to the level of Team Fortress ... Classic. These are log-scale plots so each major division is 10 times as big as the previous one.
    436b57onsw2c.png
    And in the world of successful games, even Smite has 2 orders of magnitude more current users than Battleborn.
    i5bharh1lkda.png
    Side note: look how steady Team Fortress 2 is. The other games have about the same kind of swing, regardless of how popular they are, but TF2 is tight.

All data was harvested from Steamspy's Hourly Concurrent Users stat.

YoungFrey on
    dennisfortyH3KnucklescB557Sorce
2»