Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

BYOC Registration West 2017

zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
edited June 12 in PAX West
The one, the only, Bring Your Own Computer for PAX West 2017!

Want to be part of a rad PAX Lan Party? This is how you do that! BYOC is a dedicated LAN Party area in the PC section of PAX for you to bring your cool rig or your travel machine or just your gaming laptop and hang out and game with other attendees! The BYOC badge does not grant you entry to PAX itself, you need both BYOC and PAX general admission badges in order to participate!

Register here:
https://www.showclix.com/event/pro39405

BjJ1TxL.png
5ErTbVb.png
zerzhul on
Raptor007ClannMorgan

• hobbseltoffhobbseltoff Sammamish, WARegistered User regular
    Can't wait!

nPJsSHf.png
    9IgbJrd.png
  • AptosAptos Registered User new member
    Yay! Is info on group seating forthcoming in this thread? Or will it be a new thread?

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    Group seating will be managed by the Enforcers running BYOC. I will either merge this thread into whatever thread they start, or just have a new thread entirely. Either way, you can follow this thread to see when that happens, as if I keep them separate I will at least post the link to that thread when it exists.

Group seating probably won't happen until late July or early August, however.

BjJ1TxL.png
    5ErTbVb.png