The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Triwizard Drinking Tournament: Ravenclaw wins! $4666.50 raised for Child's Play!

13»

• TOGSolidTOGSolid I didn't choose the tiki life, the tiki life chose me Inside a bottle of rumRegistered User regular
    Just realized I forgot to post the times along with the route maps so the TWDT thread has been updated!

Rhea_starstorm
  • InitialdorInitialdor Seattle's Carl Registered User regular
    TONIGHT!

2017 West: TWDT [Something] - Cosplay: Still bald. Still single. Still lovin' it!
    "Fantasy football still counts as fantasy." -DnD Greg
    AltDeleteRhea_starstormCrispy262zerzhulrachaelmikaSutibunRi
  • Cultural Geek GirlCultural Geek Girl Registered User regular
    If anyone has a spare Ravenclaw OotP space, let me know. I have a lazy costume that I really want to show off.

Buttoneer, Brigadeer, and Keeper of the Book of Wil Wheaton.
    Triwizard Drinking Tournament - '09 !Hufflepuff unofficial conscript, '10 !Gryffindor
    Nerd blog at culturalgeekgirl.com
  • brutuniobrutunio Registered User new member
    Just landed, ready to get to drinking. Look forward to meeting you all tonight

• CKingCKing Registered User regular
    So we can leave early, correct? I'm technically not medically cleared to drink, so I'm not sure I'll stay the whole time.

AltDelete
  • blindnoirblindnoir Registered User regular
    CKing wrote: »
    So we can leave early, correct? I'm technically not medically cleared to drink, so I'm not sure I'll stay the whole time.

I don't see why not.

• RDubbRDubb Registered User regular
    Does anyone happen to have a spare wand I could borrow for the evening? I completely forgot to pack mine and now my costume is incomplete.

Also, my friends had to bail last minute so I'm stuck with an extra 2 Gryffindor DE tickets if anyone wants them. Message me and we can try to meet up somewhere in a bit.

• LejicLejic Registered User regular
    edited September 1
    RDubb you just reminded me that I forgot my wand at the hotel. Dammit. Way too late now, already 5 mins late... >_<

Lejic on
  • LejicLejic Registered User regular
    edited September 1
    Well, didn't matter that I was late in the end. Pubwouldnt let me in with my driver's license because it's not American, and a photo of passport didn't work. So... I guess good luck, everyone.

Lejic on
  • MosbyMosby Registered User new member
    To all the great people of the TWDT: thank you for your contributions for the cookies that were being sold!

To the Hufflepuffs: you did a great at the auctions. Stupendous job!

And to our headmaster: thank you again for working hard on organizing the madness that is the crawl.

The Badger Lord is pleased.

AltDeleteCKingRhea_starstormTOGSolid
  • namelessbanananamelessbanana Registered User regular
    Great job Ravenclaw! I am so proud of all of you! CACAW!!!!!

AltDeletewhypick1
  • buttercupennbuttercupenn Registered User new member
    Now that the weekend is over and our hangovers have (hopefully) subsided... Do we know which house is the winner? :D

• whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    @namelessbanana was kind enough to stop by and tell me we raised ~$4600, with Ravenclaw bringing in ~$1800 of that to easily retain the cup.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
    buttercupennCKingzerzhul
  • buttercupennbuttercupenn Registered User new member
    Awesome!! I mean, a Slytherin win would have been better... But you know, its for the children!

TOGSolidSutibunRiTheAggroCraig
  • TOGSolidTOGSolid I didn't choose the tiki life, the tiki life chose me Inside a bottle of rumRegistered User regular
    edited September 5
    Hello thread! Now that I'm not swinging between drunk/hungover PAX status here are the totals!

Ravenclaw wins with OotP raising an incredible $1840 all by itself and with all the houses combined we made $4666.50 in just a few hours of drunken awesomeness!

Ravenclaw OotP - $1840
    Ravenclaw DE - $489

Slytherin OotP - $322
    Slytherin DE - $541.50

Hufflepuff OotP - $885
    Hufflepuff DE - $165

Gryffindor Ootp - $177
    Gryffindor DE - $247

Last year we raised $4048.83, so congrats and big thanks to everyone for raising more this go around!

TOGSolid on
    whypick1zerzhulnamelessbananaCKingbuttercupennSutibunRiRhea_starstormCrispy262TheAggroCraigLoonyEclipse
  • BekerBeker Child's Play Guy and PAX VR Freeplay Manager SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    As always, thank you so much for all your support. You all are fantastic people.

-Beker/Erick
    NDoOjUb.png
    TOGSolidLoonyEclipse
13»