The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[pbp] City of Mist - V is for "Going Viral"

124»

• MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Okay, so depending how much the roll is intended to cover - the examination, the hack or both, I can probably justify 2-3 of my divinations:
    + I know stuff
    + Scanning area
    + Bypassing security
    We didn't lock down the stuff for the team so I'll ignore that for now. I'll split the difference and call it 2 for now. So unless I'm missing anything:
    Geth roll 2d6+2 for Investigate

Investigate:
    2d6+2 8 [2d6=2, 4]

• Mahou So-soMahou So-so Registered User regular
    @Maclay
    We'll go ahead and let it cover your poking about in the Admin building. You get 2 Clues. What 2 questions do you want to ask?

• MaclayMaclay Registered User regular
    Questions is hard...

I think I have to go with:
    "Which building is the target running his operation out of?"
    and
    "Can we get any sort of live feed of said building?"

• Mahou So-soMahou So-so Registered User regular
    Sorry, guys. My wife has been out of town, so I've been a single dad for the past few days. She's coming back tonight though, so I should be back to the way things started tomorrow!

124»