Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - Medicinal

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 28 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Medicinal

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on
TofystedethAndy JoeRehabZilla360

• joshofalltradesjoshofalltrades Golden slumbers fill your eyes Smiles await you when you riseRegistered User regular
    Not the first time Gabe has eaten his feelings...

ZZOcptql.jpg

Steam ID: joshofalltrades31
    TofystedethAndy JoeZilla360Quid
  • MadchickenMadchicken Registered User new member
    Is that Marshie the marshmellow from Home Star Runner?

"Stuff some in your pockets for SECRET EATING"

RatherDashing89
  • poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    Its only a problem when he runs out.

• fightinfilipinofightinfilipino Angry as Hell The ResistanceRegistered User regular
    i mean, marshmallows do have less risk of botulism

• RatherDashing89RatherDashing89 Registered User regular
    Re: the newspost:

• Noodlez!Noodlez! am I supposed to write something here? LA CaliforniaRegistered User new member
    Marshdiction, or Addmellow?

Whatever.

N o o D l e Zzz
  • ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    Just wait Gabe finds out you can buy entire bags of Lucky Charm marshmallows.

• shadowysea07shadowysea07 Registered User regular
    I'm surprised they would eat at a chipotle after the ecoli or whatever outbreak.