As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Bad Advertising [Chat]

12829313334100

Posts

  • RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    last night we were playing OW and I got ulted by the enemy Reinhardt as Tracer. he lines up a charge and I'm like, welp, I'm fucked guys.

    then @porp heroically boosted in as DVa and took the charge for me so I could live

    <3<3<3<3

    my hero

    I unintentionally dropped my dva ult in front of a charging Rein one time and it took me five minutes to stop laughing.

    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
    Sir Landshark
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    TL DR wrote: »
    I wonder what it would be like to put gold bond on my dick and then have sex

    A friend ran to urgent care with acute symptoms of what she assumed to be an STI until the doctor realized it was her boyfriend having applied gold bond before going for a run earlier.

    Other things to remember

    - always wash your hands really well after cutting a jalepeno. or using paint thinner.

    like really well

    *idly swipes jalapeñoed hands across face*

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Nova_C wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I wonder what it would be like to put gold bond on my dick and then have sex

    ugh no way, that sounds like a terrible thing to happen to a vagina

    He didn't specify vaginal sex. Don't kinkshame.

    Yeah gold bond to a nostril would be a real pain.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    last night we were playing OW and I got ulted by the enemy Reinhardt as Tracer. he lines up a charge and I'm like, welp, I'm fucked guys.

    then @porp heroically boosted in as DVa and took the charge for me so I could live

    <3<3<3<3

    my hero

    Not all heroes wear capes

    Sometimes they just have high apm

    Sir LandsharkElldren
  • SparvySparvy Registered User regular
    Hmm, I might be having jerb soon?

    Sounds like pretty challenging stuff, a bit outside my degree but not miles away.

    PreacherBlameless Cleric
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    kedinik wrote: »
    last night we were playing OW and I got ulted by the enemy Reinhardt as Tracer. he lines up a charge and I'm like, welp, I'm fucked guys.

    then porp heroically boosted in as DVa and took the charge for me so I could live

    <3<3<3<3

    my hero

    Not all heroes wear capes

    Sometimes they just have high apm

    Heroes should never wear capes.

    RIP Stratogale. :(

    Blameless Cleric
  • Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Got my shaman to level 80 this weekend. God I hate leveling through wrath. Even with flight early it still sucks.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Sim handling, no assists, cockpit view, night stage with some missing lights due to body work damage, heavy rain, playing with a controller.

    Assorted mechanical issues.
    irz2n04ebguk.jpg

    Result: World Record
    x062mo2kisbp.jpg

    evilbob on
    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

    SparvykedinikElldren
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Gearbox whining, what is this another thread on Battleborn?

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    tyrannus
  • KrathoonKrathoon Registered User regular
    Really, I need to play some more Legion. It just feels toxic playing with other people in that game.

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Krathoon wrote: »
    Really, I need to play some more Legion. It just feels toxic playing with other people in that game.

    I dunno I have some bad and some good. Like I pally healed the start of the expansion and I found myself wondering if I was terrible when dps would be idiots and I Couldn't save them, but eventually you just have to come to a "I know my class, I know what I'm doing, I just can't fix idiots."

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • evilbobevilbob Registered User regular
    As much as I enjoyed that result though, DiRT 4 is still not very good.

    l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

  • Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    last night we were playing OW and I got ulted by the enemy Reinhardt as Tracer. he lines up a charge and I'm like, welp, I'm fucked guys.

    then @porp heroically boosted in as DVa and took the charge for me so I could live

    <3<3<3<3

    my hero

    I'm assuming she was running away from a mercy

    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

    Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
    zepherin
  • kedinikkedinik Registered User regular
    Hmm, a blemish on my nose

    *sudokus*

    Sleep
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    You ever go to a meeting and you hear a problem you know how to solve, but you remain quiet because you don't want to "become IT."

    Yeah that was me. I knew the answer, it was easy, she installed the wrong drivers, and needs to remove the old and install the new ones. I didn't tell her.

    So in this kind of situation, I usually go:

    1) Your support person is X, please reach out to them and they'll take care of you.

    2) Hey X, person Y is gonna reach out to you. Sounds like the issue might be Z, but I know you are better at this than I am.

    That way you have managed the incident and expectations, passed the buck, and helped solve the issue!
    I have no idea who that person is. I've never had to call for tech support.

  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment The purity of angry tambourine. Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    RedTide wrote: »
    last night we were playing OW and I got ulted by the enemy Reinhardt as Tracer. he lines up a charge and I'm like, welp, I'm fucked guys.

    then @porp heroically boosted in as DVa and took the charge for me so I could live

    <3<3<3<3

    my hero

    I unintentionally dropped my dva ult in front of a charging Rein one time and it took me five minutes to stop laughing.

    That sounds like something that gwyneth paltrow blogs about putting inside of you

    SummaryJudgment on
    videobobbozepherin
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

    Oh man

    I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

    Lol sorry

    In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!
    baby?

    Nah it's for me. Gotta find the purest no super weird chemicals added to make it a spray thing for baby.
    I've purchased baby stuff before for a shower, and I had a similar conversation with zephiance.

    Why is this $42 for 8 ounces of stuff?
    Because it's for babies.
    I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff for adults and you get twice as much for $39.99.
    It's a baby shower, you don't get to value engineer it, you buy what's on the list.
    Okie dokie.

    SummaryJudgment
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    You ever go to a meeting and you hear a problem you know how to solve, but you remain quiet because you don't want to "become IT."

    Yeah that was me. I knew the answer, it was easy, she installed the wrong drivers, and needs to remove the old and install the new ones. I didn't tell her.

    That's me with a lot of things. Because I've found saying something is a good way of calling attention to yourself that can be negative. And if you are wrong for whatever reason that's what people will remember.
    Or even worst because you solved that one problem, you are tasked with solving all other IT problems, and if you get one of those wrong they get shitty with you. "Hey since you fixed my printer drivers, can you fix our website?"

    PreacherAioua
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    You ever go to a meeting and you hear a problem you know how to solve, but you remain quiet because you don't want to "become IT."

    Yeah that was me. I knew the answer, it was easy, she installed the wrong drivers, and needs to remove the old and install the new ones. I didn't tell her.

    That's me with a lot of things. Because I've found saying something is a good way of calling attention to yourself that can be negative. And if you are wrong for whatever reason that's what people will remember.
    Or even worst because you solved that one problem, you are tasked with solving all other IT problems, and if you get one of those wrong they get shitty with you. "Hey since you fixed my printer drivers, can you fix our website?"

    Yep definitely have the "you're the best until you're not." I get that with my job where someone will call in with a ton of questions, columbo me for like ten minutes and then when I finally run out of answers "Man the multiple never helps us do our jobs..."

    FUUUUUUU

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    zepherin
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment The purity of angry tambourine. Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

    Oh man

    I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

    Lol sorry

    In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!
    baby?

    Nah it's for me. Gotta find the purest no super weird chemicals added to make it a spray thing for baby.
    I've purchased baby stuff before for a shower, and I had a similar conversation with zephiance.

    Why is this $42 for 8 ounces of stuff?
    Because it's for babies.
    I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff for adults and you get twice as much for $39.99.
    It's a baby shower, you don't get to value engineer it, you buy what's on the list.
    Okie dokie.

    *flips table*

    SummaryJudgment on
    zepherinEvil Multifariousjungleroomx
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    There is nothing worse than getting Janet Jackson'd on the job.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    You ever go to a meeting and you hear a problem you know how to solve, but you remain quiet because you don't want to "become IT."

    Yeah that was me. I knew the answer, it was easy, she installed the wrong drivers, and needs to remove the old and install the new ones. I didn't tell her.

    That's me with a lot of things. Because I've found saying something is a good way of calling attention to yourself that can be negative. And if you are wrong for whatever reason that's what people will remember.
    Or even worst because you solved that one problem, you are tasked with solving all other IT problems, and if you get one of those wrong they get shitty with you. "Hey since you fixed my printer drivers, can you fix our website?"

    Yep definitely have the "you're the best until you're not." I get that with my job where someone will call in with a ton of questions, columbo me for like ten minutes and then when I finally run out of answers "Man the multiple never helps us do our jobs..."

    FUUUUUUU
    Oh yeah.

    Also my promotion kicks in in August, I don't want to become too indispensable in my current position too, and they are working on the company website which I want no part of.

    Preacher
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    There is nothing worse than getting Janet Jackson'd on the job.

    What when you have a nip slip in front of everyone?

  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    There is nothing worse than getting Janet Jackson'd on the job.

    What when you have a nip slip in front of everyone?

    Well more what have you done for me lately hair traitor.

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
  • tyrannustyrannus Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    There is nothing worse than getting Janet Jackson'd on the job.

    What when you have a nip slip in front of everyone?

    Exposing material weaknesses should be an auditors job

    zepherin
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

    Oh man

    I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

    Lol sorry

    In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!
    baby?

    Nah it's for me. Gotta find the purest no super weird chemicals added to make it a spray thing for baby.
    I've purchased baby stuff before for a shower, and I had a similar conversation with zephiance.

    Why is this $42 for 8 ounces of stuff?
    Because it's for babies.
    I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff for adults and you get twice as much for $39.99.
    It's a baby shower, you don't get to value engineer it, you buy what's on the list.
    Okie dokie.

    *flips table*
    Are you flipping the table because you don't like the phrase value engineer, or are you flipping the table because you aren't allowed to for baby showers.

    ...
    fuck it.

    http://imgur.com/BZWgjO8

  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    There is nothing worse than getting Janet Jackson'd on the job.

    What when you have a nip slip in front of everyone?

    Well more what have you done for me lately hair traitor.

    It's coming back!

  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

    Oh man

    I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

    Lol sorry

    In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!
    baby?

    Nah it's for me. Gotta find the purest no super weird chemicals added to make it a spray thing for baby.
    I've purchased baby stuff before for a shower, and I had a similar conversation with zephiance.

    Why is this $42 for 8 ounces of stuff?
    Because it's for babies.
    I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff for adults and you get twice as much for $39.99.
    It's a baby shower, you don't get to value engineer it, you buy what's on the list.
    Okie dokie.

    *flips table*
    Are you flipping the table because you don't like the phrase value engineer, or are you flipping the table because you aren't allowed to for baby showers.

    ...
    fuck it.

    http://imgur.com/BZWgjO8

    I never knew Hulk Hogan fought the Juggalos.

    zepherin
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment The purity of angry tambourine. Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

    Oh man

    I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

    Lol sorry

    In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!
    baby?

    Nah it's for me. Gotta find the purest no super weird chemicals added to make it a spray thing for baby.
    I've purchased baby stuff before for a shower, and I had a similar conversation with zephiance.

    Why is this $42 for 8 ounces of stuff?
    Because it's for babies.
    I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff for adults and you get twice as much for $39.99.
    It's a baby shower, you don't get to value engineer it, you buy what's on the list.
    Okie dokie.

    *flips table*
    Are you flipping the table because you don't like the phrase value engineer, or are you flipping the table because you aren't allowed to for baby showers.

    ...
    fuck it.

    http://imgur.com/BZWgjO8

    The latter, of course

    I run on the first

    zepherin
  • SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment The purity of angry tambourine. Registered User regular
    This is an accurate description

    zepherinemnmnme
  • nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    There is nothing worse than getting Janet Jackson'd on the job.

    What when you have a nip slip in front of everyone?

    Exposing material weaknesses should be an auditors job

    Are you auditing my moobs?

    zepherin
  • GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    good morning bros

    919UOwT.png
    kedinikzepherinQanamilPowerpuppies
  • wanderingwandering Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Non-N64 90s cartoony 3D platformers frighten and confuse me

    wandering on
    Aioua
  • Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    I am a certified Value Engineer

    Please consider the environment before printing this post.
    zepherin
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    So It Goes wrote: »
    Guys corruption and personally profiting from your political position is just an out in the open thing now. Hypocrisy is dead. Mitch McConnell killed it years ago.

    Oh man

    I saw this after talking about gold bond and had like a cold water shock of posting in the wrong thread

    Lol sorry

    In a quirky turn of events I too recently bought gold bond spray!
    baby?

    Nah it's for me. Gotta find the purest no super weird chemicals added to make it a spray thing for baby.
    I've purchased baby stuff before for a shower, and I had a similar conversation with zephiance.

    Why is this $42 for 8 ounces of stuff?
    Because it's for babies.
    I'm pretty sure it's the exact same stuff for adults and you get twice as much for $39.99.
    It's a baby shower, you don't get to value engineer it, you buy what's on the list.
    Okie dokie.

    *flips table*
    Are you flipping the table because you don't like the phrase value engineer, or are you flipping the table because you aren't allowed to for baby showers.

    ...
    fuck it.

    http://imgur.com/BZWgjO8

    I never knew Hulk Hogan fought the Juggalos.
    He even made a special appearance on Juggalo Championship Wrestling


  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    One female entrepreneur recounted how she had been propositioned by a Silicon Valley venture capitalist while seeking a job with him, which she did not land after rebuffing him. Another showed the increasingly suggestive messages she had received from a start-up investor. And one chief executive described how she had faced numerous sexist comments from an investor while raising money for her online community website.

    What happened afterward was often just as disturbing, the women told The New York Times. Many times, the investors’ firms and colleagues ignored or played down what had happened when the situations were brought to their attention. Saying anything, the women were warned, might lead to ostracism.

    Now some of these female entrepreneurs have decided to take that risk. More than two dozen women in the technology start-up industry spoke to The Times in recent days about being sexually harassed. Ten of them named the investors involved

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/30/technology/women-entrepreneurs-speak-out-sexual-harassment.html

    I'm working up to reading that article, I know it's going to make me so mad

    Harry DresdenthatassemblyguyTcheldorEchoElldrenBlameless Cleric
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Preacher wrote: »
    There is nothing worse than getting Janet Jackson'd on the job.

    What when you have a nip slip in front of everyone?

    Well more what have you done for me lately hair traitor.

    It's coming back!

    But the Trust will never return!

    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

    Http:// pleasepaypreacher.net
    zepherin
  • zepherinzepherin Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    emnmnme wrote: »
    Philadelphia police arrested...
    Of course it was phili. It is the Liberal version of Florida.

    zepherin on
This discussion has been closed.