As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bad Advertising [Chat]

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    wandering wrote: »
    Podly wrote: »
    I was super pumped to not do anything today and then I realized I have a party to harrumph!
    XG2zyXl.gif
    Um3WBoX.gif
    xH4FOSK.gif
    0DXrQ1B.gif
    QfEQ9io.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxWzsrj8bZE

spool32 on
  • Options
    A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Good morning my fellow maths

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    My AC is going to get fixedddddd

It's gonna be like going north of the wall in here, I swear to god. Solar screens and new AC, it's gonna be like opening a freezer door when you come inside.

as a frequent guest of Spool Manor, I approve of this wholeheartedly <3

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    So long chat, I'm taking a 3 year old camping for two days.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    SummaryJudgmentSummaryJudgment Grab the hottest iron you can find, stride in the Tower’s front door Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    i can't use a name someone else has already used in PoE, mmo style?

oh lord

XxSepirothxX1 then

Some days Blue wonders why anyone ever bothered making numbers so small; other days she supposes even infinity needs to start somewhere.
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    so what happened in dr who s3e8 that caused the show to get, like, a lot better all at once

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Read this as "taking the two day old camping for three years" and was concerned.

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    @21stCentury GDQ is kicking off with Nier in 15 minutes, in case you weren't aware.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    I.. uh.. I drunkenly capitalismed last night and spent my promo monies on a new laptop. g'damn it, [chat].

@Blameless Cleric - do you still sell stickers? i need stickers and i don't want to put stupid "HTML5" ones on my laptop.

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    lel i'm wearing a burlap sack mask like Scarecrow

• Options
    thatassemblyguythatassemblyguy Janitor of Technical Debt .Registered User regular
    Like, if the folks at threepanelsoul provided a sticker in the format of their "life is ok" t-shirt, I'd totes be buying one of those.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »
    @21stCentury GDQ is kicking off with Nier in 15 minutes, in case you weren't aware.

Fuck. I'm About to see Baby Driver.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    ezixpIe.jpg

• Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

Fuck. I'm About to see Baby Driver.

This is why the good lord invented VODs

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

Godspeed my friend

• Options
    edited July 2017
    We had a big party yesterday with lots of kids running around

Collectively they:

- squirted everybody and everything with squirt guns
    - emptied the cold water cooler filling (very inefficiently) the squirt guns
    - blew bubbles and spilled bubble solution of course
    - made dirt soup in a bowl of water meant to use to fill the squirt guns
    - drew with chalk all over our patio
    - drew with chalk on my MILs car tire
    - got obsessed with a watering can and then watered a bunch of my plants
    - somehow spilled something sticky on the kitchen floor?
    - ate most of the rice Krispy treats (I ate the rest I had three huge ones lol)
    - did NOT manage to destroy our cornhole set

It was great!

So It Goes on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    "cornhole" is the most unfortunate name someone could come up with for that game

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    "cornhole" is the most unfortunate name someone could come up with for that game

I'm convinced that it is deliberate.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options

All the rednecks up here that play it seem 100% oblivious to why I snicker whenever they say it.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options

All the rednecks up here that play it seem 100% oblivious to why I snicker whenever they say it.

do any of them pull their undershirts over their heads, raise their arms up, and suggest that they're "great" at cornhole...
    ..io

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    There is this massive swole bro that has the same workout schedule as me. Or maybe he just lives here, idk. He's super nice tho and was super encouraging spotting me on the bench even tho he reps like double the weight

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    What else are you gonna call it? Beanbag toss? Snore

• Options
    So It Goes wrote: »

Bags

• Options
    Cornhole is fine tho haters gon hate

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    There is this massive swole bro that has the same workout schedule as me. Or maybe he just lives here, idk. He's super nice tho and was super encouraging spotting me on the bench even tho he reps like double the weight

"even tho" as though repping high weights would make him a jerk

This antibroism is disgusting

• Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    I awesomed that sig post because of rice crispy treats

• Options
    ElendilElendil Registered User regular

did u smash

• Options
    Arch wrote: »
    I awesomed that sig post because of rice crispy treats

Made from special edition red white and blue rice krispies

Gotta make some more for the local Dems bbq on Friday!

• Options
    edited July 2017

No just how a lot of people operate

Ref: everyone that sneers down their nose at noobs in games/art/music/sports

Sir Landshark on
  • Options

Surely people don't sneer at each other over performance in such things. I can't even imagine.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    There is this massive swole bro that has the same workout schedule as me. Or maybe he just lives here, idk. He's super nice tho and was super encouraging spotting me on the bench even tho he reps like double the weigh
    Elendil wrote: »

did u smash

Im not into white dudes

Sir Landshark on
  • Options
    So It Goes wrote: »

baggy holey

• Options
    SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Oh is cornhole that beanbag game, I was thinking some sort of cousin of a cornballer.

• Options
    Is it because the beanbags used to be full of dried corn kernels or something?

• Options
    Fk mobile posting

• Options

Surely people don't sneer at each other over performance in such things. I can't even imagine.

@podly confirm/deny?

• Options
    Bags? Baggy holey?

Lol plz

Wikipedia says another name for it is "dadhole" now that's funny

• Options
    Is it because the beanbags used to be full of dried corn kernels or something?

yup

I like that "dadhole" is an alternate name for it

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    I ate an engineer
This discussion has been closed.