Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Penny Arcade - Comic - The Bone Zone

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 3 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - The Bone Zone

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here


Unknown User on
zepherinZilla360NightslyrAndy JoecB557PLASorceMegaMek

Posts

  • BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    Abstract.

    Hmm.

    zepherinZilla360Nightslyr
  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    Looks like completely ordinary random exploring. You'd have to be pretty sick-minded to find something obscene in those paths.

    kagg_banner.png
    V1mZilla360NightslyrfightinfilipinoAndy JoeCambiataMegaMek
  • Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    I have to imagine it's not even conscious on Gabe's part anymore, just something ingrained in his muscle memory.

    steam_sig.png
    Steam, Warframe: Megajoule
    TofystedethLeon2309Zilla360NightslyrzepherinbowencB557PLA
  • OverkillengineOverkillengine Registered User regular
    "My God, it's full of dicks!"

    zepherin
  • poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    No one can top OVERKILLENGINE

  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Okay, that one got a full-on LOL from me. Nice.

    Only suggestion was that it have a hilariously placed death X.

  • Twenty SidedTwenty Sided Registered User regular
    Gabe actually needs a self-satisfied smile.
    Like from post-coital glow.

  • armatur3armatur3 San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    Looks like completely ordinary random exploring. You'd have to be pretty dick-minded to find something obscene in those paths.

    ftfy :)

    zepherinGolden Yak
  • poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    The fact he is clueless to the penis forest makes it funnier

    LostNinjaZilla360TofystedethPLACommander Zoom
  • ozpomozpom Registered User new member
    Randomness isn't what it used to be

  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    armatur3 wrote: »
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    Looks like completely ordinary random exploring. You'd have to be pretty dick-minded to find something obscene in those paths.

    ftfy :)

    Pretty ballsy, mis-quoting me like that.

    kagg_banner.png
    zepherin
  • dennisdennis Registered User regular
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    armatur3 wrote: »
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    Looks like completely ordinary random exploring. You'd have to be pretty dick-minded to find something obscene in those paths.

    ftfy :)

    Pretty ballsy, mis-quoting me like that.

    I wanted to make a joke like that, but I was afraid I'd cock it up.

    zepherin
  • Azur3flameAzur3flame Registered User new member
    It's dick all the way down.

    ...I'll let myself out

  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    poipoigirl wrote: »
    The fact he is clueless to the penis forest makes it funnier

    I thought this was going to be one of those arts where people were very divided on whether or not Gabe saw the wangs. Seems like I was wrong.

  • SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    YoungFrey wrote: »
    poipoigirl wrote: »
    The fact he is clueless to the penis forest makes it funnier

    I thought this was going to be one of those arts where people were very divided on whether or not Gabe saw the wangs. Seems like I was wrong.

    It's like that one horror story about the artist who's painting are all made up of tiny screaming faces, and once you see you cannot unsee. Except with wangs.

  • Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The PIT, level 26Registered User regular
    Don't get testy.


    Little late for that one, but still had to post it.

    kagg_banner.png
Sign In or Register to comment.