As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FATE/GRAND ORDER] Somewhere, in Chaldea, this could all be happening right now

• Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    *sigh* Devs, plz. I really hope a MEmu workaround gets released soon. Transferred back to phone (and generated a new number immediately). Crashed twice just trying to do my first battle because my phone just isn't very good.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    It might be possible to use RemixOS instead, although given that I have no idea about the legality of such things (I think it's fine?), you'd have look elsewhere for details.

I lost access to my JP account for a couple months because of such shenanigans, which caused me to miss a few key events. I eventually wound up getting a new phone, though (not just for F/GO, but it was definitely a factor).

AshtonDragon on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    I got Altera with my free ticket this morning. I'm really torn because I want to use a 5 star servant but I have Tamamo Cat and Atalante.

Is there going to be a new summoning thing with the Fate/Extella stuff or just the normal saint quartz summon and friendship summon?

Also, are all of the craft essence for the Fate/Extella thing the same? Just a different character on it?

In JP there was a banner to go along with the Fate/EXTELLA celebration, but given that most of the servants on that banner haven't been released here that is a no go.

• Options
    edited July 2017
    Finally, an event announcement. https://webview.fate-go.us/2017/nerofest_colosseumofvictory/

If you're looking for Nero (or a good Saber in general, given Altera is also getting a rate-up), this will be a good time to roll. Otherwise, this will be our first opportunity to get some upgrade materials that aren't farmable yet! I'm definitely looking forward to getting those pages, and I know a few people here are looking for some gears.

Edit: Might as well re-state that even though Nero is a story-unlock servant, you can still roll her here even if you haven't finished her chapter. In case people were too caught up in half-AP dailies to complete the story. But as usual, you can't roll other story-unlock servants in this, such as Arturia Alter or Cu Caster.

AshtonDragon on
  • Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    Oh Hell yeah, looking at the rewards I'll get just enough mats to get both Emiya's and Vlad's 3rd and 4th ascension.

Guess I need to focus more on farming monuments in the meantime.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I need a billion Serpent Jewels, I need Ghost Lanterns, I need...well, I think we all need lots of stuff anyway. Hoping to do enough to get max copies of the CE but otherwise farm for mats.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    I should be able to get enough mats in the qualifier to get Waver's third ascension, and then finals for Gil's second and third ascensions

I'll be just short of Vlad's third ascension, unless I happen to get a couple more dragon scales

• Options
    edited July 2017
    I'm tilting off the planet right now because 3 times so far today I've consistently crashed on wave transition on quests (5+ times before I gave up) to the point where I've had to abort. Why kill emu... *sighs*

Spectrum on
    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    MagicalGoatsMagicalGoats Registered User regular
    At this point I need 8 more dragon fangs for saber lily's next Ascension, then 5 more seeds of Yggdrasil.
    Many thanks to VagrantWinds and Maddoc for letting me borrow your berserkers, even though at this point they're probably begging to be allowed to leave Thiers.

Now if I could just find a servant who comes with a pair of dental pliers, I might have a chance to be finish this step before the festival.

There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life, that cannot be improved with pizza.
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I basically stopped trying to get ascension mats (aside from pieces/monuments) as soon as they announced Nero Fest was coming up

Still need 2 Archer Monuments by the time the finals roll around if I'm gonna third ascend Gilgamesh

Been spending time getting master xp instead to get my AP as high as possible for the event

Maddoc on
  • Options
    Spent all day fighting the calvary trying for the last two Berserker monuments I need, but Kintoki was a stingy asshole and didn't drop any.

Also finally started using a support Waver on my friend list to see what the fuss is about, and lol this character is busted.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Just wait until the event starts

Going to hopefully have mine third ascended first day of the event

• Options
    Umufest has begun, and I am primed and ready

F1udQVX.jpg

• Options
    Start of banner single ticket: 4* Angel Song CE

Good enough.

XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    First ten pull gets Waver + Nero.

I am fucking amazing at this game.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    StasisStasis Registered User regular
    One 10x pull and 2 tickets later, I get 2 Caesars, 2 Boudicas, Ushiwakamaru, and Gilles de Rais.

None of whom I care about. :(

• Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Stasis wrote: »
    One 10x pull and 2 tickets later, I get 2 Caesars, 2 Boudicas, Ushiwakamaru, and Gilles de Rais.

What? Wrong Caesar?

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    As much as I kiiinda want Umu, I'm holding off on pulling on this one

• Options
    So 30AP quest is 20k Master XP, making this way better than dailies for leveling, only slightly worse than Half AP dailies.

• Options
    StasisStasis Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Stasis wrote: »

What? Wrong Caesar?
    Julius. I already had him at NP4, pulled two more, and I've never used him. :P

EDIT: Uh, wow. I guess the game heard my complaint, because five of the six Servants I summoned tonight have completely vanished from my inventory.

Stasis on
  • Options
    I really wanted a Saber to level up besides Lily and this seemed like as good an opportunity as any. Getting Waver out if it too was a very, very nice bonus though (and makes deciding what to spend these pages on a lot easier, sorry Hans).

Also I decided to keep going because I have poor impulse control, but whatever NP3 Nero get. Whatever, not like I was gonna manage to save that quartz till Tamano banner anyways; it's a miracle I lasted this long.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    m6VyfTS.png?1

• Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Well, I didn't get any servants I gave a shit about (oh great, a Stheno...)

But I did get a Kaleidoscope, so it wasn't a total loss.

Stilts on
    IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Pop ticket, get Altera? Okay, I'm fine with that outcome I guess.

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    Burned a 10 pull on quartz, and 13 summon tickets, got Verdant Sound of Destruction, Seal Designation Enforcer (I am actually pretty excited to use this one with Gilgamesh!!!!), too many 3 stars to count, and dang it all I know it's Rome, but upping the drop rate for Romulus is just insulting.
    I didn't need that many copies, thanks though!
    Last. F***ing. Pull.
    "Who the frell is Zhuge Liang?"
    ......OH!

There is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life, that cannot be improved with pizza.
  • Options
    vagrant_windsvagrant_winds Overworked Mysterious Eldritch Horror Hunter XX Registered User regular
    You peoples with your Jeannes and Wavers. :(

// Steam: VWinds // PSN: vagrant_winds //
    // Switch: SW-5306-0651-6424 //
  • Options
    edited July 2017
    I think they updated all of the items da Vinci is selling, they all now expire in 6 days.
    Is this a new thing or did I just not notice before?

MagicalGoats on
  • Options
    StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    I have the absolute worst luck with these kinds or games. Bought the highest amount of saint quartz and with the quartz I had I was able to do 6 of the 10 card summons. Out of those 60 cards I got two new cards. Martha and a essence.

I should probably never buy quartz again with my luck.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    cvii9lwqce39.jpg

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with two 5 star Sabers. Is one better than the other? I've already sunk all my items into the first one...

Also I pulled Martha right before that, with one of the tickets. So now I just need a gold Caster.

uyvfOQy.png
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Got a Kaleidoscope and Projection with my ten-roll, so I'm pretty happy right now.

...Of course, I also got my ass whooped by Waver in that 30AP quest. Guess I should have geeked the mage first, huh?
    Or just brought Medea. Yeah, that could have been a good idea.

• Options
    I have been using Kaleido-Vlad to burn down Waver ASP in that quest, since I've been farming it for chaos claws and gold medals. I just save his NP for the third stage.

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    I am super jelly of all these 10 pulls. I would also be salty, but before coming here I single ticket pulled my first Kaleidoscope, so I'll let all this luck slide FOR NOW.

Transporter on
  • Options
    NeveronNeveron HellValleySkyTree SwedenRegistered User regular
    Yeah, it worked way better the second time I went through and ran him down before he could get a wall of buffs up.

...I kind of wish that Jing Ke would suicide more often from her NP, but they can't all be winners.

• Options
    AdelliosAdellios Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Got Nero after a 3rd single draw which was a surprise and then got the event CE off first battle (the 40AP one.)
    Not sure how I feel but I cant complain.

Also the mana prism timer thing was changed last week I believe.

Adellios on
  • Options
    Reynolds wrote: »
    I don't know what I'm supposed to do with two 5 star Sabers. Is one better than the other? I've already sunk all my items into the first one...

Also I pulled Martha right before that, with one of the tickets. So now I just need a gold Caster.

You're definitely going to want multiples of each class in the long run, since you'll want to field a bunch of sabers in a battle against a bunch of lancers. Admittedly Arturia and Altera are a little more redundant than most, but I'm sure you'll be able to get use out of both of them. Can understand if you don't make leveling one of them a priority, though.

• Options
    All this talk of pulling makes my trigger finger itchy

Kind of want Umu, but SR servant rate still kind of sucks

• Options
    Nero is one of my single favorite servants, so it kills me to not roll for her. But I have to stick to The Plan.

• Options
    Well I broke and did one ten pull

No Nero, but I did get Formal Craft, a second Prisma Cosmos, and a second Kaleidoscope

• Options
    I finally got Waver's third ascension, and his third skill along with it. Thank you, Nerofest. Very close to getting Vlad's third ascension, too.

I've also now ascended every other servant I have at least once, for the sake of interludes. I don't have caster Gilles, but every other 1-3* servant is ascended.

• Options
    I finally got Waver's third ascension, and his third skill along with it. Thank you, Nerofest. Very close to getting Vlad's third ascension, too.

I've also now ascended every other servant I have at least once, for the sake of interludes. I don't have caster Gilles, but every other 1-3* servant is ascended.

I'm waffling on third ascending Vlad because I want to save those scales to max ascend Gil, even though I need a shitload of monuments

This discussion has been closed.