As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[chat] out of hell

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Oh and Undertale but lol

• Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Coinage wrote: »
    I'm a business student in Australia, an unethical country dominated by Windows.
    I submitted several complicated spreadsheets using Libre Office and failed on each of them because the course convenor's Excel couldn't display the formatting properly. Whilst the calculations were mostly correct, it is an instant fail if the sheets are not formatted to the house style. Which is bullshit.
    I told the convener at the beginning of semester that I refuse to use Excel or any proprietary format and he said that was fine, as long as my work is indistinguishable format wise from others.
    I told him today to use Libre Office to read the document correctly and he refused and said he has 500 students (bullshit) and he's not going to make exceptions for one. He said next time to use Excel to "ensure your work is within expected standards". (Bullshit).
    I have emailed the Australian Human Rights Commission and I expect a response to be forthcoming. What else can I do?
    They're gonna have to send out a special dispatch team for this human rights violation

This reminds me of a comment on a windows knowledge base article

WHY DO ALL YOU MICROSOFT FUCKS THINK PEOPLE WANT THIS SHIT

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    Inside is one of my favorite games and can be finished in a long evening. Set aside time to play it! It's so polished.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Oh and Undertale but lol

more like underFAIL.

*hi5*

• Options
    credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    @Burnage the way I'm playing Tyranny is that I'm fine with being a tool of Kyros, but maybe I want to be an Archon or something? Honestly not 100% sure what I'm aiming for, just kinda generically grabbing power as the opportunity arises. Definitely not playing as a good guy or even a good-ish guy. I'm still only at the beginning of act 2, so I don't have the full picture yet, I think.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    If you want to cry I can show you my Overwatch profile KP

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I had that code for months and I never used it for myself because, well, thinking of TWOM made me cry more often than not.

Especially when i heard about the expansion.

I was about to post about how I think the game in the lead for a last-second purchase was Rakuen, because it'll almost definitely make me cry. That's my genre!

I usually like games that make me cry, but it depends on why it makes me cry.

This War of Mine would make me cry bad tears.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Did you see that video where Richard Spencer got sucker punched?

He did Nazi it coming.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

He did Nazi it coming.

Every night in my dreams

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    AntiFa is now a new way to call liberals commies

• Options
    OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »

He did Nazi it coming.

I heard he kept shouting "getstapo hitting me"

Yeah I dunno fuck you dan! ;)

• Options

Really it's an old way but *shrug*

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Anti-fascists are what every right thinking individual should god damn well be

Don't let a handful of anarchist assholes make opposing Nazis uncool for fucks sake
    Don't let opposing Nazis make mob violence cool.

• Options

Really it's an old way but *shrug*

well those hipster Republicans are making it cool again

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    Speaking of Nazis and AntiFa. The trolls got the Nazis again saying that the AntiFa were going to desecrate Confederate statues and pee on (nonexistant) confederate graves at Gettysburg.

Bunch of the alt right showed up including like the Sons of the Confederacy to find they were the only ones there.

edit: Oh it was where the dude shot himself in the leg. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Speaking of Nazis and AntiFa. The trolls got the Nazis again saying that the AntiFa were going to desecrate Confederate statues and pee on (nonexistant) confederate graves at Gettysburg.

Bunch of the alt right showed up including like the Sons of the Confederacy to find they were the only ones there.

One of them shot himself which is just

Beautiful

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Apothe0sisApothe0sis Have you ever questioned the nature of your reality? Registered User regular
    Apothe0sis wrote: »

Don't let a handful of anarchist assholes make opposing Nazis uncool for fucks sake

This is equivocation

Opposed to nazis != antifa

It's a big tent and I will personally punch any Trotskyite or Kropothead who gatekeeps anti-fascism

I am thinking more along the lines that antifa typically connotes things like black bloc and other ideological groups violently opposed to fascism. It's not gatekeeping it's the way language works - being opposed to Nazis is a baseline for most of the modern west, it's when you deviate from the baseline that additional comment is necessary - for example, if you aren't opposed to nazis then you're a neo nazi or if you're opposed to fascism in a way beyond the norm in a manner that it becomes necessary to wrap it into your identity that the 'antifa' moniker gets trotted out

• Options

Beautiful

On accident...?

• Options
    God damnit everyone wants to hang out with me in persona

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular

Beautiful

On accident...?

His gun was poorly cared for. Went off into his own leg. Then went off again when the police tried to remove rounds after he was taken away.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    19554135_1574333725951120_3969990899786802826_n.jpg?oh=56ba07a61af18e0cdd9cc0151a140a57&oe=5A0C85DC

• Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    This Doom speedrun is so cool

• Options

This is equivocation

It's a big tent and I will personally punch any Trotskyite or Kropothead who gatekeeps anti-fascism

I am thinking more along the lines that antifa typically connotes things like black bloc and other ideological groups violently opposed to fascism. It's not gatekeeping it's the way language works - being opposed to Nazis is a baseline for most of the modern west, it's when you deviate from the baseline that additional comment is necessary - for example, if you aren't opposed to nazis then you're a neo nazi or if you're opposed to fascism in a way beyond the norm in a manner that it becomes necessary to wrap it into your identity that the 'antifa' moniker gets trotted out

based on recent political results I am strongly inclined to disagree with this assertion

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular

Beautiful

On accident...?

By resting his flag on his gun.

It's kind of poetic.

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    On the one hand, Talos Principle is one of the few puzzle games I actually finished, but the gameplay feels soooo stale in 2017.

• Options
    I'm so charming I just made two boys give me three likes at once in the harajuku district

And they said this game doesn't have gay relationships. They just weren't THIS GOOD.

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    S2e3 of Bojack.

This show is fn good.

• Options
    S2e3 of Bojack.

This show is fn good.

I just got my therapist to start watching it heh

She and I get along pretty well. She liked the quote "when you view someone through rose tinted glasses, all the red flags just look like flags"

• Options
    When the redhats come for me I will be glad of anyone who will defend me

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    edited July 2017
    S2e3 of Bojack.

This show is fn good.

I just got my therapist to start watching it heh

She and I get along pretty well. She liked the quote "when you view someone through rose tinted glasses, all the red flags just look like flags"

"There's no shame in dying for nothing... that's why most people die."

The writing in this show is just killer.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I'm glad today was sunny
    But the 100 degree heat just about killed me loading and unloading a moving truck for a friend.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I'm glad today was sunny
    But the 100 degree heat just about killed me loading and unloading a moving truck for a friend.

Did you at least get pizza and beer out of it?

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Aw, man

Nier: Automata's going to be one of those games that bounces around in my head for a while. It's just so good.

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »
    Aw, man

Nier: Automata's going to be one of those games that bounces around in my head for a while. It's just so good.

"Bouncing" is a very apt description of Neir.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    There is something obnoxious about the Daily Mail insisting on using Farenheit in its headline about a heatwave

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »
    I'm glad today was sunny

Did you at least get pizza and beer out of it?

I left for the lake as soon as I finished.
    Got an ice cold beverage and some hotdogs and other grilled goodies
    And then tried to stay away from all the loud ass people
    then around 8:30 got on the boat and went over by the dam and watched the HOBO association's fireworks show

Bless your heart.
  • Options

This is equivocation

based on recent political results I am strongly inclined to disagree with this assertion

There are a whole range of factors that contribute to political allegiance and preference that are both cognitive and non-cognitive, given the full context of the various countries to which you are likely referring this is a fairly ...zealous but of reasoning.

• Options
    What can I say I'm pretty zealous about this subject

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    uuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh

my body is still fighting the infection to some degree, that's what all the high counts of my bloodwork were, it's just my body going nyarghhhhhhh

anyways i was just walking to get a drink and i blew chunks all over my kitchen floor

: |

• Options
    Look at this shit.

All the fireworks going off has created fucking smog.

qtlcdrb4uvl2.jpg

This discussion has been closed.