Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Pre-PAX Boardgame Night (Thread Name will change when it's Official)

LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
Halllooooo! Board Game night at the Sheraton is in negotiation right nao. When the thread name changes to the theme of the year, it's official.

Owner of and General Badass Chick at Seattle's best Distillery & Scandinavian Cafe Old Ballard Liquor Co.
YoungFreynixter

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Also, this page is intentionally left blank.

Owner of and General Badass Chick at Seattle's best Distillery & Scandinavian Cafe Old Ballard Liquor Co.
  • LejicLejic Registered User regular
    Oh no, I just now realized that the Triwizard Tournament means I can't do this. Bah! :( :( Why can't I have everything?!?!

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Lejic wrote: »
    Oh no, I just now realized that the Triwizard Tournament means I can't do this. Bah! :( :( Why can't I have everything?!?!

A lot of folks wander in when they tap out of the TWDT. The event goes pretty late so unless you're committed to the tourney until the bitter, drunken end, you can still come by in time to get a game or two on.

PunkJr
  • dm_magicdm_magic Registered User regular
    I will be there running D&D Adventurers League games!

16h0hj4blciy.png
    cursePunkJr
  • SolelronSolelron Resident MIB Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I unfortunately will not be bringing the crate o games this year. cost of parking in Seattle has made it difficult to take the extra space. I do hope to see some people there and join in some games though

• jukkakhanjukkakhan Registered User regular
    I'm flying in late this year so hopefully I can get settled in and make my way over for a few games, this is always such a fun event. Last year we had an awesome table playing Secret Hitler and I ended up getting called a fascist all weekend long whenever I ran into one of them. PAXfriends are the best.

PimDtoK.png