The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

2017 Pre Pax Drinkies - 7pm Thurs 26 October

feralmasterferalmaster melbourneRegistered User regular
So its about that time again, just over two months to go. Excitable?, twitching?, dreading queues?

This is your personal invite to a Pre Pax, meetup for drinks. Note this is not official in any way, we are just doing it again.

(We did this last year, the year before and the year before and the year before...)
  • Traditionally this has been a very safe and friendly meet up of a bunch of like minded people.
  • Gamers of all walks of life having a brewski or two and just hanging out.
  • Come on down and meet some people if you're on your own at Pax this year!
  • Just look for the T-shirts.

Where: Transport at Federation Square
When: 7:00 pm, Thursday 26th October
Map: Heres a map
Hashtag: #paxbeer so you can find us as the night progresses.

Itinerary:
7:00 - 8:30 - Transport (Fed Square) as its nice and central to public transport.
8:30 - 9:00 - Round up stragglers and teleport somewhere.
9:00 - Probably bartronica but always open to suggestions.

All welcome, post here and let us know if you are coming.

Cheers, Feral.

Last years thread

posted by a carbon flavoured beer based life form

• Dark KingDark King Registered User new member
    I'll be there.

• UseR2006UseR2006 MelbourneRegistered User regular
    I was late last time and missed everyone mostly, So this year I'm planning on going so long as work doesn't roster me on that day... XD

"I know you've been online. I know you've seen the memes. There are a lot of people that don't have that voice, that makes them ask themselves if what they are making is shit or not." - PAX AUS 2015
    steam_sig.png
    UseR2006 - Twitch Stream!