• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    variable I just played against a priest who summoned ysera 4 times :3

how... fair! haha

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    Kneel wrote: »
    What's the term for when you have a huge mancrush on Trent Reznor and want him to continue to have an awesome life and make wonderful music?

Asking for a friend.

I used to like Reznor

Then I read an interview he did with Rolling Stone and he went full on "Rock and Roll is like, dead, man. These kids today with their etc etc"

So now I'm kinda like, hey, fuck off Reznor

don't hate people just because they got older

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »

I like how there's one random downvote.

Oh, imgur.

The fact that it defaults to 'post this for review by people who post on Imgur' and not 'upload for basic image hosting' is sad

• Options
    CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular
    I've always found the most erotic part of fine art is the boobies.

• Options
    I really love winning at competitive games

but you know what sucks? losing at anything ever

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    TL DR wrote: »
    Feral wrote: »
    TTODewback wrote: »

I like how there's one random downvote.

Oh, imgur.

The fact that it defaults to 'post this for review by people who post on Imgur' and not 'upload for basic image hosting' is sad

i once had to put a picture of a damaged part for work on imgur to link it to a vendor and someone commented "The perfect shot! ;)" in like five minutes

and it was decidedly not the perfect shot, i tell you what

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    When I was home from college once, I was like:

"Mom, I'm a college man now and very learned. Consequently, I like an art. It is this art:
    greco_tolede.jpg

What do you think about this art, which, indeed, I think may be my favorite art?"

And she was like: "Yes, it is quite good. I remember seeing it at the museum, while you didn't come along because you were being a little shit and insisting on staying in the hotel room all day."

• Options
    ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    god b'elanna is so fkin obnoxious

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    SLAM

THE

DEW

• Options
    ZampanovZampanov You May Not Go Home Until Tonight Has Been MagicalRegistered User regular
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Friends convinced me to play PUBG

This feels like Cheap ARMA, what am I missing here?

that it functions

that there's a goal you don't have to build yourself

that other people play it

that a match takes 30 min at most

r4zgei8pcfod.gif
    PSN/XBL: Zampanov -- Steam: Zampanov
  • Options
    bon apetit magazine is suggesting to me a recipe for a "tomato pie"

you're not fooling anyone

that's a pizza

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    bon apetit magazine is suggesting to me a recipe for a "tomato pie"

you're not fooling anyone

that's a pizza

open faced tomato sandwich

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Zampanov wrote: »
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »
    Friends convinced me to play PUBG

This feels like Cheap ARMA, what am I missing here?

that it functions

that there's a goal you don't have to build yourself

that other people play it

that a match takes 30 min at most

Yeah it's ridiculously accessible but with lots of depth, incredibly tense as the number of players dwindles, and a total blast in a squad. It's a game where you will have a ton of exciting tense moments and firefights and stories to tell.

And also be enraged because I still haven't managed to get a solo chicken dinner. #2 three times, but never that delicious meal.

• Options
    SealSeal Registered User regular
    When will From Software give us the grimdark pony game the world needs?

• Options
    local bakery just posted a FB status saying basically take your "nazi bullshit" elsewhere, i'd rather close than have your business

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    ok, time to get Sushi and then The Deadliest Throne Games

Im pissed I'm going to have to wait till tomorrow because i90 is just a fuckin parking lot

• Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    chanus help me pick art for my walls

sig.gif
  • Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    TsUNu6j.jpg

art

• Options
    chanus help me pick art for my walls

ok but only if you help me

• Options
    cute girl likes harry but he likes her twin sister

what a doof

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    simonwolf wrote: »
    TsUNu6j.jpg

art

Specifically performance art, i greatly approve.

• Options
    simonwolfsimonwolf i can feel a difference today, a differenceRegistered User regular
    dwyVdOF.jpg

art

• Options
    MrMister wrote: »
    When I was home from college once, I was like:

"Mom, I'm a college man now and very learned. Consequently, I like an art. It is this art:
    greco_tolede.jpg

What do you think about this art, which, indeed, I think may be my favorite art?"

And she was like: "Yes, it is quite good. I remember seeing it at the museum, while you didn't come along because you were being a little shit and insisting on staying in the hotel room all day."

ah, was there anything better about being a teenager than staying in a hotel room all day while your parents did whateveR? I loooooove hotel rooms. not AS much now but when I was a kid it was like being on top of the world for some reason.

• Options

what a doof

but ... they look the same? and don't try and tell me there's more to a woman than how she looks.

• Options
    so I only saw this today, turns out it is a few months old but this is a FASCINATING article. it happens to be political but it'd be interesting even if it wasn't just for the type of analysis they're doing.

really super very cool stuff

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/dissecting-trumps-most-rabid-online-following/

it's a reddit analysis they did by combining and/or subtracting subreddits from each other. ie if you take the NBA and add minnesota, you'd expect to get (and you do get) the timberwolves subreddit. if you take the NBA and subtract r/sports, you end up with, among other things, r/sneakers. which again makes logical sense as it's a common part of NBA fandom that is not related to sports.

there's way more in there. good stuff.

• Options
    Variable wrote: »

what a doof

but ... they look the same? and don't try and tell me there's more to a woman than how she looks.

oh wow i didn't know tom paris posted right here on these forums

• Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    It's kind of impressive just how unlikable almost the entirety of the Voyager crew is. Pretty much every main character on TNG and DS9 is cool in some way! How did they whiff so hard on Voyager?!

Kid Presentable on
  • Options
    It's kind of impressive just how unlikable almost the entirety of the Voyager crew is. Pretty much every main character on TNG and DS9 is cool in some way! How did they whiff so hard on Voyager?!

because most of the cast-as-written on voyager is a cookie cutter template of a typical star trek crew member

• Options

what a doof

is that one of the nazi marchers

• Options
    RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
  • Options

what a doof

is that one of the nazi marchers

kind of

he's a douche on voyager

• Options
    Man the TNG and DS9 crews are so great

• Options
    You guys ever hear about this one guy Data? Dude's a robot but wants to be like a person, writes poems about his cat and doesn't notice that people are bored by it. Fuckin brilliant.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Picard plays the flute.

• Options
    Picard plays the flute.

Amazing

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Picard plays the flute.

gaaaayyyyy

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
  • Options
    Whyyyyy is there not a behind the scenes photo of that other guy awkwardly ducking down under P-Stew reaching his hands up to play the flute in that scene

I'll pay any price

• Options
    i just realized voyager has been playing almost every minute i've been home and awake today and i think i've paid attention for like 20 minutes total

• Options
    Whyyyyy is there not a behind the scenes photo of that other guy awkwardly ducking down under P-Stew reaching his hands up to play the flute in that scene

I'll pay any price

i hope he's doing the arms under the armpits from behind thing

This discussion has been closed.