Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Ducktales 2017

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    oh, but what does it stand for?

• SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

Secure, Contain, Protect I think

Goatmon
  • XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
  • hawkboxhawkbox Registered User regular
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »

Shark punching center.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • MvrckMvrck Registered User regular
    Oh, right. This thread was how I got reading SCPs at 1pm.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
    Bolthorn
  • MatthewMatthew Registered User regular
    Sadgasm wrote: »
    cloudeagle wrote: »
    And... The Three Caballerros!

8h2xdx24tpyk.jpeg

I’ll shut up about Donald now.

Don Rosa made two really great Three Caballeros stories, I hope they incorporate something similar in this series

I would like it to be another 1-hour special. Maybe something based on one of Rosa's stories.

It reminds me of a story idea I once had of a three-team race to El Dorado, one of the teams being Scrooge, the Nephews and Launchpad, the next being Glomgold and the Beagle Boys, and the Third being the Caballeros.

hawkbox
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited July 2018
    I really want to see what their short is about

Fencingsax on
    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    IncenjucarGennenalyse RuebenXaquinLostNinjaAbsalonMatevBucketmanGoatmonFencingsaxDevlin_Dragonus
  • WinklebottomWinklebottom Registered User regular
    Both songs in this latest episode were awesome, but I give the edge to Dewey

LostNinjahawkboxMatevTetraNitroCubaneGoatmon
  • SchrodingerSchrodinger Registered User regular

KalnaurduraxTicaldfjam
  • FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    edited July 2018
    Singing pirates truly are fearsome

Fiendishrabbit on
    "The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
    CouscousIncenjucarSlacker1913TetraNitroCubaneBucketmanGoatmon
    That was awesome.

Goatmon
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Fall Approaching . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    I know this is all the way back into last week (and technically before), but I finally saw who is Magica, and I have to say, I love the casting.

Also, I'm really hoping the "other vault" gets busted wide open.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

Another new Dewey Dew-Night

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    KalnauremnmnmeFiendishrabbitIncenjucarMvrckMatevTetraNitroCubaneBucketman
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    Okay, so having seen the Don Cheadle video from SDCC, I've upgraded this show from "should get around to eventually" to "would like to watch it nowish."
    Is it available on any legit streaming service?

steam_sig.png
    Okay, so having seen the Don Cheadle video from SDCC, I've upgraded this show from "should get around to eventually" to "would like to watch it nowish."

All episodes are on Disney's website, if you're in the US with a cable provider. Otherwise, you have to pay to view on places like Amazon or iTunes.

https://disneynow.go.com/shows/ducktales-disney-channel

Nintendo Console Codes
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
    Matev
  • I'm An Elk; Shoot MeI'm An Elk; Shoot Me It's Fiddler Crab Season! Registered User regular
    Dammit Amazon why is this episode not up yet

King RiptorGoatmon
  • TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane Registered User regular
    I will never tire of Glomgold getting bumped.

VuIBhrs.png
    DoodmannAngelHedgieskeldareKalnaurBolthornBucketmanMatevboogedyboo

This is later than last week too. So annoying.

Goatmon
  • TofystedethTofystedeth veni, veneri, vamoosi Registered User regular
    skeldare wrote: »

All episodes are on Disney's website, if you're in the US with a cable provider. Otherwise, you have to pay to view on places like Amazon or iTunes.

Ahh butts, i don't have cable.

steam_sig.png

Ahh butts, i don't have cable.

100 bucks their streaming service either has New eps a day or two later or it will count as a cable sub

KalnaurBucketmanMatev
  • GoatmonGoatmon Property of Amara_P Registered User regular
    edited July 2018

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

I'm getting that itch, again.

edit: lmao, they added it not even 20 minutes after I made this post.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular

It's also on Hulu's $40 live TV tier on demand, which is where I watch it.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    Dewey was intolerable this episode.
    No! Dont listen to his horseshit story yell at him for being an idiot! He was wrong!

Loved the pirate stuff but it was wrapped in a weaker rehash of the Huey Beagle boy story

Louie going all Gollum was great too

Ivan Hunger
  • LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    No! Dont listen to his horseshit story yell at him for being an idiot! He was wrong!

Loved the pirate stuff but it was wrapped in a weaker rehash of the Huey Beagle boy story

Louie stories are always the best because he is such a selfish and unrepentant a-hole evil triplet.

KalnaurSadgasmGoatmonBucketmanMatevFencingsax
  • KalnaurKalnaur I See Fall Approaching . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    LostNinja wrote: »

Louie stories are always the best because he is such a selfish and unrepentant a-hole evil triplet.

I love that they claimed he was the "evil triplet" in the first episode and have done basically nothing to disabuse us of that notion.

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
    steam_sig.png

XaquinLostNinjaKing RiptorFiendishrabbitGennenalyse RuebenGoatmonBucketmanMvrckMatevFencingsaxshoeboxjeddy
  • SadgasmSadgasm Deluded doodler A cold placeRegistered User regular

Ugh, I could barely make it through this episode because of Dewey, I've had to be around way too many people in real life who get mad when no one cares about their boring stories.

King Riptor
    I feel like the ending was forced on them or they added the dumb nobody noticed he left stuff to justify the ending and fuck that. Dewey has not been portrayed as that incompetent or selfish.

Louie maybe but not Dewey

• ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    Kalnaur wrote: »

I love that they claimed he was the "evil triplet" in the first episode and have done basically nothing to disabuse us of that notion.

I enjoyed the "Don't go soft on me now Evil Louie!" when looking into the fake jewel.

Artereis wrote: »
    It's not your fault, Viskod. 1 out of every 10 people just happens to be a monster.
    KalnauremnmnmeGennenalyse RuebenBucketmanMatevIncenjucarshoeboxjeddy
    edited August 2018
    Kalnaur wrote: »

Louie really is the best triplet.

Goatmon on

Xaquin
  • emnmnmeemnmnme Heard about this on conservative radio:Registered User regular
    edited August 2018
    I know they're not going to reveal everything but what happened with Ms. Beakley being a trained secret agent?

emnmnme on
  • cloudeaglecloudeagle Registered User regular
    emnmnme wrote: »
    I know they're not going to reveal everything but what happened with Ms. Beakley being a trained secret agent?

Considering the models for next season shown at comic-con included Beakley
    dressed as Darkwing Duck

they're going to get back to it eventually.

Switch: 3947-4890-9293
    Goatmon wrote: »
    Holy crap, the newest episode got real dark real fast at the last minute.

The whole episode was real dark.
    Apparently, Scrooge keeps the DuckTales equivalent of the fricken SCP under his house.
    Then there was the sasquach threatening Louie with grievous bodily injury.
    And Lena's worst nightmare...that was heartbreaking.

That is true.
    But that dream sequence? Magica effectively killing Webby, and teasing Lena with the doll by speaking in Webby's voice? And then TRICKING LENA INTO DESTROYING IT? Jesus Christ.

Even this show never ventured that far into fucked-upville, before.

• FiendishrabbitFiendishrabbit Registered User regular
    I liked this episode. Although sliightly disappointed to see webby spend the entire episode in an overload coma, despite how in character it is.

"The western world sips from a poisonous cocktail: Polarisation, populism, protectionism and post-truth"
    -Antje Jackelén, Archbishop of the Church of Sweden
  • [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    So, in DuckTales, per latest episode, Donald is Scrooge's parents' grandnephew? (Instead of grandson, as in the comics.)

Now I want to see the family tree.

Sic transit gloria mundi.
    Great nephew is weird. Scrooge would be Donalds cousin then?

[Expletive deleted]
  • TetraNitroCubaneTetraNitroCubane Registered User regular
    Can we all just take a moment to appreciate
    Launchpad as Donald?

"Oh boy oh boy oh boy! . . . Quack."

VuIBhrs.png
    King RiptoremnmnmehawkboxIncenjucarCouscouscloudeagleGennenalyse RuebenBucketmanMatevshoeboxjeddy
    I love how he knocks some stuff over and jumps around and Scrooge's mum is just "There he is".

King RiptoremnmnmeTetraNitroCubaneIncenjucar[Expletive deleted]Gennenalyse Ruebensee317BucketmanMvrckzekebeauhanzoMatevshoeboxjeddy
  • DoodmannDoodmann Registered User regular
    This might be the most positive enjoyable show I've ever watched. I love that it exists. I want to buy a big old art book of it all when it eventually comes out.

LostNinjaTetraNitroCubanewanderingBucketmanMatev