Options

[FFRK] 30th Anniversary Fest Tonight! Free 30 pull to get you started.

1246799

Posts

  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Darklyre wrote: »
    Bismarck down in 40.72. This was really easy for me, likely because I am utterly loaded with lightning power:

    Lightning - Lifesiphon/Thundering Twinstrike, USB/BSB2, +40% Lightning DMG
    Orlandeau - Lifesiphon/Hailstorm, OSB, +30% Sword DMG
    Onion Knight - Wrath/Entrust, BSB, DMT
    Minfilia - Wrath/Entrust, SSB, Ace Striker
    Y'shtola - Wrath/Curaja, SSB/BSB, MM

    Strategy was to get Lightning going first with her USB and BSB, then have Orlandeau jump in. Things were pretty straightforward, except Minfilia died right before she could get off another SSB. That gimped my damage in the last 20% of the fight. I likely could've shaved it down to 35s or so if I'd been better at catching damage, and at some point Lightning's USB fell off before I was expecting it. It's possible I could get it down to sub-30s, though I'm not 100% sure on that since I don't have Noctis SSB.

    I tried doing Golem, but even though I can survive just fine through its final phase (my healers were Mog with his BSB and a fully dived Y'shtola, who was Tetragrammaton-ing for 9.8k and had an Asylum entry of 7k), my damage was lacking and I couldn't get to the sub-1m mark. I'll need to retune my strategy - my first run I had OK Entrusting to Alphinaud, but as it turns out he doesn't really need anything past the initial bar because his C1 and Golem's wind weakness lets him stay in burst mode permanently. I'd love to run Gust on OK, but I'll probably get better results just using his C2 and having his ability slots stay Wrath/Entrust to get Alphinaud up and running more quickly.

    You can check my setup towards the end of the last thread, but a Legend Dived Y'shtola was able to solo heal Golem for me with just Asylum, and I was only running Shellga, no Protectga. Granted, Minfilia's Guts came in handy a few times, but it looks like you have that as well. Golem is not super damaging; his most annoying part is the AoE Stun.

  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Darklyre wrote: »
    Bismarck down in 40.72. This was really easy for me, likely because I am utterly loaded with lightning power:

    Lightning - Lifesiphon/Thundering Twinstrike, USB/BSB2, +40% Lightning DMG
    Orlandeau - Lifesiphon/Hailstorm, OSB, +30% Sword DMG
    Onion Knight - Wrath/Entrust, BSB, DMT
    Minfilia - Wrath/Entrust, SSB, Ace Striker
    Y'shtola - Wrath/Curaja, SSB/BSB, MM

    Strategy was to get Lightning going first with her USB and BSB, then have Orlandeau jump in. Things were pretty straightforward, except Minfilia died right before she could get off another SSB. That gimped my damage in the last 20% of the fight. I likely could've shaved it down to 35s or so if I'd been better at catching damage, and at some point Lightning's USB fell off before I was expecting it. It's possible I could get it down to sub-30s, though I'm not 100% sure on that since I don't have Noctis SSB.

    I tried doing Golem, but even though I can survive just fine through its final phase (my healers were Mog with his BSB and a fully dived Y'shtola, who was Tetragrammaton-ing for 9.8k and had an Asylum entry of 7k), my damage was lacking and I couldn't get to the sub-1m mark. I'll need to retune my strategy - my first run I had OK Entrusting to Alphinaud, but as it turns out he doesn't really need anything past the initial bar because his C1 and Golem's wind weakness lets him stay in burst mode permanently. I'd love to run Gust on OK, but I'll probably get better results just using his C2 and having his ability slots stay Wrath/Entrust to get Alphinaud up and running more quickly.

    You can check my setup towards the end of the last thread, but a Legend Dived Y'shtola was able to solo heal Golem for me with just Asylum, and I was only running Shellga, no Protectga. Granted, Minfilia's Guts came in handy a few times, but it looks like you have that as well. Golem is not super damaging; his most annoying part is the AoE Stun.

    Well, I didn't really need Mog's healing, it was just a happy coincidence that his instacast C1 lets him recharge his BSB entry for the MAG/MND buff.

  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I really hate that XI boss rush needs to be two of the exact same thing. Makes me think I reclicked the first battle again.

    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀
    
  • Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    This magicite key system is butts. I really want to see how rough Hydra is as a fight, and then crush it mercilessly beneath my heal. I could also use something meaningful to farm which I guess should be Torments, but orbs just don't do it for me anymore. Probably need to get back in the habit though as these fight a are taking a toll on my reserves in a serious way.

  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    MAG boost did slightly better on ice, but not enough. I'll continue experimenting to see if I can find something that works, but in the meantime, did another run of earth to get more magicite to combine with. Hooray!

  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Magus provides the RM with the highest chance of dualcasting Black Magic, right?

  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I think red mage's is tied.

    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀
    
  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Goddamnit, Golem beaten in 1:00.02. I can't seem to eke out enough damage.

    I may have to bring Raines in for this, despite Golem resisting holy and dark.

    Darklyre on
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Oof. Got SUPER close on Sealion. Definitely think I've found a team that will work, I'm just going to have to tighten these things up a smidge. Focused too much on healing, and I'm pretty sure my proshellga expired. How long do they last? 45 in-game seconds?

    Doubt I'll make this sub-1 minute, but I'm getting close.

  • Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Oof. Got SUPER close on Sealion. Definitely think I've found a team that will work, I'm just going to have to tighten these things up a smidge. Focused too much on healing, and I'm pretty sure my proshellga expired. How long do they last? 45 in-game seconds?

    Doubt I'll make this sub-1 minute, but I'm getting close.

    It varies based on how much Mind the caster has. I think 45 seconds is pretty close to standard though and I would definitely want to recast by then

  • Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    I went around in weakness order and attacked Sea Lion second. It was...disappointing. Meltdowns hitting for less than 10k. Edge was my best DPS with fire ninja scrolls :(

    So I reversed order and went and crushed Bismarck. Kain BSB and Reno BSB did the heavy lifting, with honed Lightning Dive and Tempest Snipe respectively. Relm BSB and Eiko BSB healed, with the crit boost contributing some not-insignificant damage, and Ramza glued everything together with Shout and History's Truth. Squeezed in just under one minute, but wasn't mastery due to losing a medal for actions taken in addition to two for damage. No big deal, I'm sure I'll be doing that dungeon plenty of times in the future.

    Fry on
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Gotta say, the in-game timer is super convenient for "oh hey, I need to summon wall again."

  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Oh, Wendigo has Imperil Ice as part of its magicite summon effect.

    I guess that'll considerably aid my efforts to freeze Fenrir.

  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Okay, retooling my Golem team:

    Fujin - Wrath/Raging Storm, SSB, +20% Wind DMG
    Alphinaud - Maduin/Meltdown, BSB, +30% Wind DMG
    Onion Knight - Wrath/Entrust, BSB, DMT
    Raines - Wrath/Dark Zone, BSB, Devotion
    Y'shtola - Wrath/Curaja, SSB/BSB, MM

    There were times when I didn't need to heal with Mog, but his C2 did less than 2k damage. Hopefully Raines will do better and I don't somehow notice the decrease in healing power.

  • Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    +3 seconds per 100 mind is the rule according to the now very out dated PDF. As a base most of my healers seem to float around 400, and I d9by think I have overly incredible gear for healers in a magicite dungeon. That would be 50 seconds under burst, and even better with a 30% mind boost. Recast if you get a moment is I guess my advice.

  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    Oh, Wendigo has Imperil Ice as part of its magicite summon effect.

    I guess that'll considerably aid my efforts to freeze Fenrir.

    Yeah, I'm not 100% sure, but I think each element has one which does the imperil <element> thing. It's part of why I'm fine now that I can consistently beat Golem - even if it takes a while, we should get some pretty significant pieces to help on the next one once you've got them levelled. Effectively, Sundaily and Tuesdaily may be back in the cycle.

  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Yeah, I am absolutely gonna be using Shores of Wisdom to level grind Magicite. There's a lot to level up here.

    I kind of like seeing a shitload of level pops happen between stages again.

  • Options
    DarklyreDarklyre Registered User regular
    Hmm, speaking of Sundaily and Tuesdaily, I need to get Gladiolus leveled up since he's packing his BSB/OSB combo. Ingus is definitely not going to be able to carry the fight against the lightning magicite boss by himself.

  • Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Darklyre wrote: »
    Okay, retooling my Golem team:

    Fujin - Wrath/Raging Storm, SSB, +20% Wind DMG

    Tyro's level 99 RM would be an upgrade, if you have it. +30% Weakness damage. I expect I'll be getting a lot of mileage out of it in the coming months.

    Fry on
  • Options
    GnizmoGnizmo Registered User regular
    Darklyre wrote: »
    Okay, retooling my Golem team:

    Fujin - Wrath/Raging Storm, SSB, +20% Wind DMG
    Alphinaud - Maduin/Meltdown, BSB, +30% Wind DMG
    Onion Knight - Wrath/Entrust, BSB, DMT
    Raines - Wrath/Dark Zone, BSB, Devotion
    Y'shtola - Wrath/Curaja, SSB/BSB, MM

    There were times when I didn't need to heal with Mog, but his C2 did less than 2k damage. Hopefully Raines will do better and I don't somehow notice the decrease in healing power.

    Have you tried gettting Tiamat to 3 hits? I dunno what your magic stat is like on Alphinaud, but 3 hits from it is extremely painful and 2 will be at least as punishing as Maduin. Devotion might be more useful on Alph as well since an extra hit on Tiamat would probably shift the balance to more damage from Alph having it and using a different RM for Raines (like 15% weapon if you have the approtiate weapon or Rinoa's 99RM of you have it.) I used a similar team but I am lucky enough to have Fujin's BSB. I will say OK with Raging Storm and BSB proved very valuable as a 3rd DPS/Support.

  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Sealion down!

    Expert. Lost four medals. So still need to work on it. Might need to do a little more record diving or something. I may have hit phase 4? Just plain old blizzara was doing a TON of damage, with wall and shell both active and even with Magic Breakdown.

    Got 2x Sealion.

    Team:
    Thranced (+Fire armor), Quick Hit, Smoldering Fire, Much more fire RM, BSB
    Locke Lifesiphon, Thief's Revenge (never used), Much more weakness RM, BSB
    Eiko Protectga, Angelsong Mako Might, BSB (ice resist accessory)
    Y'sh Shellga, Curaja, Ace Striker, BSB/Wall (ice resist accessory)
    Ramza Lifesiphon, Magic Breakdown, Dr. Mog, Shout/Chant

    Having a dedicated lifesiphon to hastega/boostga proved better than trying to juggle hastega+boostga between DPS people for magic. Eiko's burst crit increase, combined with chant, worked well, and Eiko's CMD1 which gives physical blink really worked well with Thranced's CMD1, which hits twice as many times when he has physical blink. So since Y'sh was also healing, I could stack those two, so he gains blink immediately before attacking, which (if all the attack boosts/crit/etc trigger) dealt 30k damage.

    I definitely should be able to make this one work for mastery, particularly once I level some of the "resist ice" magicite I have now. Getting under a minute might be a tad hard without some stat diving/without a +fire sword/knife.

  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017
    I think I'm going to pass this U++ CM. Looks nasty and there is no support 5*
    Still just majors yes?

    38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀
    
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Fry wrote: »
    I went around in weakness order and attacked Sea Lion second. It was...disappointing. Meltdowns hitting for less than 10k. Edge was my best DPS with fire ninja scrolls :(

    So I reversed order and went and crushed Bismarck. Kain BSB and Reno BSB did the heavy lifting, with honed Lightning Dive and Tempest Snipe respectively. Relm BSB and Eiko BSB healed, with the crit boost contributing some not-insignificant damage, and Ramza glued everything together with Shout and History's Truth. Squeezed in just under one minute, but wasn't mastery due to losing a medal for actions taken in addition to two for damage. No big deal, I'm sure I'll be doing that dungeon plenty of times in the future.

    Given that worked, I guess I can probably do that one too, swapping Y'shtola in for Relm, as I've got the rest of those pieces (well, I'd be doing Chant instead of History's Truth, though). Much in the way of Lightning boost equipment I might not have?

  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    Hmm. Almost had Hydra down in 1m10s with Ingus/Maria/OK/Minfilia/Y'shtola. Wondering if tighter play or record diving or leveled Magicite might make a difference.

  • Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    After beating Sealion, I decided to give Hydra a try. Team was Maria (BSB), Rydia (BSB + OSB), Onion Knight (BSB), Rapha (BSB) and Y'shtola (BSB). I had everybody with lightning resist accessories, which meant that incoming damage was never really a danger. Maria was hitting for 6x4k with C1 which was a little disappointing, but I did avoid using C2 because I didn't want the loss of defensive stats. Rydia capped on Titan when her aura was up, and her OSB was landing for about 65k. She did get two double casts on Fat Chocobo and one on Titan, but I think I would have been better off with +Weakness damage to pump the OSB output, as those double casts resulted in about 32k extra damage. Rapha continues to be wonderful with her group magic buff and small heal. Time was 52.72s I believe, which was slower than my Sealion fight which clocked in at 49.67. I really wish I had done whatever Cid Mission gave Spirit motes, since I'm 7 short of being able to give Y'shtola double cast which would certainly help a lot.

    I am undecided on what will be my next Magicite fight. I could fight Sealion or Hydra again, or I could attempt Golem which would likely require doing Cloud's Legend Dive, shattering a Quadruple Foul Penalty Snipe (that never becomes useful even in Japan right?) and giving him an r3 Omega Drive. Also do we know when the next source of Spirit motes arrives? I really want to get doublecast for Y'shtola.

    chrisnl on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Fry wrote: »
    I went around in weakness order and attacked Sea Lion second. It was...disappointing. Meltdowns hitting for less than 10k. Edge was my best DPS with fire ninja scrolls :(

    So I reversed order and went and crushed Bismarck. Kain BSB and Reno BSB did the heavy lifting, with honed Lightning Dive and Tempest Snipe respectively. Relm BSB and Eiko BSB healed, with the crit boost contributing some not-insignificant damage, and Ramza glued everything together with Shout and History's Truth. Squeezed in just under one minute, but wasn't mastery due to losing a medal for actions taken in addition to two for damage. No big deal, I'm sure I'll be doing that dungeon plenty of times in the future.

    Given that worked, I guess I can probably do that one too, swapping Y'shtola in for Relm, as I've got the rest of those pieces (well, I'd be doing Chant instead of History's Truth, though). Much in the way of Lightning boost equipment I might not have?
    That party crit is actually really contributing I think. 50% crit off your healer is a strong package.

    Hmm...my best option is probably Jecht with 25% party crit and another SB for 30% ATK but that's pretty gimpy and hard to justify taking a slot that could have gone to a DPS instead.

    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    FryFry Registered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Fry wrote: »
    I went around in weakness order and attacked Sea Lion second. It was...disappointing. Meltdowns hitting for less than 10k. Edge was my best DPS with fire ninja scrolls :(

    So I reversed order and went and crushed Bismarck. Kain BSB and Reno BSB did the heavy lifting, with honed Lightning Dive and Tempest Snipe respectively. Relm BSB and Eiko BSB healed, with the crit boost contributing some not-insignificant damage, and Ramza glued everything together with Shout and History's Truth. Squeezed in just under one minute, but wasn't mastery due to losing a medal for actions taken in addition to two for damage. No big deal, I'm sure I'll be doing that dungeon plenty of times in the future.

    Given that worked, I guess I can probably do that one too, swapping Y'shtola in for Relm, as I've got the rest of those pieces (well, I'd be doing Chant instead of History's Truth, though). Much in the way of Lightning boost equipment I might not have?

    Augmented 5* lightning spear for Kain, both of them have 5* lightning armors.

  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Hm, I don't have any lit armors, and going to my +lit spear would drop his ATK from 495 to 423, which is straddling the soft cap with Shout, right?

    This also made me go and double check some of the lower Stat weapons I chucked in the vault. I had a fire boost, a water boost, and a dark boost in there (and also two holy boost staffs, but I already have an 8* one of that). Whoops!

    Also, I realized I should probably swap Reno for Raijin. Higher ATK, have a lit weapon for him, and his burst should deal more, right?

  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Hm, I don't have any lit armors, and going to my +lit spear would drop his ATK from 495 to 423, which is straddling the soft cap with Shout, right?

    This also made me go and double check some of the lower Stat weapons I chucked in the vault. I had a fire boost, a water boost, and a dark boost in there (and also two holy boost staffs, but I already have an 8* one of that). Whoops!

    Also, I realized I should probably swap Reno for Raijin. Higher ATK, have a lit weapon for him, and his burst should deal more, right?

    Shout+Burst gets 423 to 761 only, 44 ATK short isn't exactly straddling. Shout only is way short.

    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Yeah, I meant that 495 would get me over the soft cap with them, but 423 wouldn't, so probably better to stick with higher ATK.

    Look at you guys. Getting me to do math over this game :-P

  • Options
    SpectrumSpectrum Archer of Inferno Chaldea Rec RoomRegistered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »
    Yeah, I meant that 495 would get me over the soft cap with them, but 423 wouldn't, so probably better to stick with higher ATK.

    Look at you guys. Getting me to do math over this game :-P

    I do math because it tells me when I'm going to be short of killing something and that saves me wasted/frustrated time in-game!

    (And then sometimes I waste the eggs and 3* motes and try with that team anyway and fail as expected.)

    XNnw6Gk.jpg
  • Options
    chrisnlchrisnl Registered User regular
    So I went ahead and used my third keystone to kill Hydra again. This time I took +30% weakness damage on Rydia, which is a lot more reliable than double cast summon. Kind of wish I had a magic blink that I could fit into a mage party conveniently, but at least I can reliably get 52s victories. I now have all three of the 3* magicite from Hydra, so my next keystone I'll use on Hydra again and be able to level break one of those.

    I debated going all in on Cloud (with his USB as my only relic for him) and tackling Golem, but I do want to try for UltraBartz when that shows up and if I do get it I will have to seriously consider Bartz vs Cloud. So I'll just kill the ones I know I can take out so I can get level breaks on my magicites and decide on legend dives later.

    I know the holy and dark magicite dungeons open up later, do you have to beat all six of the initial ones to unlock them? I'm pretty sure the alternate RW for Elarra is locked behind beating the six initial bosses, but I'm not sure if the holy and dark bosses are unlocked the same way, or just automatically open.

    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    El FantasticoEl Fantastico Toronto, ONRegistered User regular
    chrisnl wrote: »
    So I went ahead and used my third keystone to kill Hydra again. This time I took +30% weakness damage on Rydia, which is a lot more reliable than double cast summon. Kind of wish I had a magic blink that I could fit into a mage party conveniently, but at least I can reliably get 52s victories. I now have all three of the 3* magicite from Hydra, so my next keystone I'll use on Hydra again and be able to level break one of those.

    I debated going all in on Cloud (with his USB as my only relic for him) and tackling Golem, but I do want to try for UltraBartz when that shows up and if I do get it I will have to seriously consider Bartz vs Cloud. So I'll just kill the ones I know I can take out so I can get level breaks on my magicites and decide on legend dives later.

    I know the holy and dark magicite dungeons open up later, do you have to beat all six of the initial ones to unlock them? I'm pretty sure the alternate RW for Elarra is locked behind beating the six initial bosses, but I'm not sure if the holy and dark bosses are unlocked the same way, or just automatically open.

    My Earth options for Hydra are pretty much Ingus and Rydia BSBs. Sounds like you were able to manage the under 1 minute kill. Curious what your set up for it was?

    PSN: TheArcadeBear
    Steam: TheArcadeBear

  • Options
    JavenJaven Registered User regular
    Think I might try Fenrir today, with only Squall's BSB2 as any real damage. My person with ice imperil is only level 80 though, as is Rosa who I'd like to bring for spammable magic blinking her USB

  • Options
    A duck!A duck! Moderator, ClubPA Mod Emeritus
    Finally got a sub-1:00 run on Hydra despite only having two earth relics and the magicite imperil, and my tipping point ended up being Edward.
    Rosa: Wrath/Shellga, USB, Ace Striker
    Onion: Entrustbot, BSB, Mako Might
    Edward: Entrustbot, Song of Swiftness (a unique SB, the memories!), Dr. Mog
    Maria: Protectga, BSB, Mischievous Sprite
    Rinoa: Meltdown/Chain Stonega, en-Earth SSB, Scholar's Boon

    Protection and VoF go up immediately while Edward gives a full bar to Maria. OK Wraths once and Entrusts to Rinoa, while Edward Wraths up to use SoS. As soon as Rinoa and Maria get up and running either OK or Edward call in the imperil.

    So far Rosa with Wrath and no heal has been more than enough healing for Golem and Hydra, I'm super fucking impressed.

  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    chrisnl wrote: »
    So I went ahead and used my third keystone to kill Hydra again. This time I took +30% weakness damage on Rydia, which is a lot more reliable than double cast summon. Kind of wish I had a magic blink that I could fit into a mage party conveniently, but at least I can reliably get 52s victories. I now have all three of the 3* magicite from Hydra, so my next keystone I'll use on Hydra again and be able to level break one of those.

    I debated going all in on Cloud (with his USB as my only relic for him) and tackling Golem, but I do want to try for UltraBartz when that shows up and if I do get it I will have to seriously consider Bartz vs Cloud. So I'll just kill the ones I know I can take out so I can get level breaks on my magicites and decide on legend dives later.

    I know the holy and dark magicite dungeons open up later, do you have to beat all six of the initial ones to unlock them? I'm pretty sure the alternate RW for Elarra is locked behind beating the six initial bosses, but I'm not sure if the holy and dark bosses are unlocked the same way, or just automatically open.

    Yes dark and holy are the dr wily castle of this mega man game. Although without the awesomeness that is the mega man 2 dr wily music.

    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀
    
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Yeah!

    Beat Fenrir!

    Turns out that combining an ice chain with imperil ice from the Wendigo magicite (and the occasional adding of 1% to the chain when he casts Blizzara) is plenty of damage potential for a fight like this. Not enough to get me under a minute, but enough to pass and get champion. Larsa, Onion, and Mog were able to keep the Slow off of my team, and I actually had a reason to use a power breakdown (dance) for once in this Magicite realm.

    And he dropped the Enkidu Magicite. Hell yeah. That's an actual gamechanger, it is.

    Enlong on
  • Options
    ArcTangentArcTangent Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Fuck your breaches.

    wAl4rl4l.pngpnYuwGnl.png

    One medal lost for KOs, one for actions, so still mastered. Cid still had two gauges left. Plenty of juice in the tank as long as he could be kept healthy.

    Tomorrow: New strategy w/Non-elemental team. Probably vs Flame. Well, partial non-elemental if it's Flame. No sense leaving Tidus's OSB on the bench.

    ArcTangent on
    ztrEPtD.gif
  • Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Hm. Liquid Flame's Blaze attacks do HP-percentage-based damage, so I'm guessing that summoning Bismarck will be better for that team than Enki would. Probably also want to take Death-Resist equipment.

  • Options
    silence1186silence1186 Character shields down! As a wingmanRegistered User regular
    A steak! wrote: »
    Finally got a sub-1:00 run on Hydra despite only having two earth relics and the magicite imperil, and my tipping point ended up being Edward.
    Rosa: Wrath/Shellga, USB, Ace Striker
    Onion: Entrustbot, BSB, Mako Might
    Edward: Entrustbot, Song of Swiftness (a unique SB, the memories!), Dr. Mog
    Maria: Protectga, BSB, Mischievous Sprite
    Rinoa: Meltdown/Chain Stonega, en-Earth SSB, Scholar's Boon

    Protection and VoF go up immediately while Edward gives a full bar to Maria. OK Wraths once and Entrusts to Rinoa, while Edward Wraths up to use SoS. As soon as Rinoa and Maria get up and running either OK or Edward call in the imperil.

    So far Rosa with Wrath and no heal has been more than enough healing for Golem and Hydra, I'm super fucking impressed.

    Hmm, this reminds me that I have Edward's Sage shout plus quickcast SB. You've given me an idea.

This discussion has been closed.