As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[WH40K] The FAQ has arrived

• Options
    SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    Popped in to Warhammer World today in Nottingham.

Bearing in mind it's a weekday the shop, gaming hall and bar were absolutely packed.

I've not been since they refurbished the place but it looks excellent.

Good to see Games Workshop doing well.

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    SharpyVII wrote: »

Bearing in mind it's a weekday the shop, gaming hall and bar were absolutely packed.

They are opening a coffee thing in the US. Rumors are in the Dallas/Ft Worth area though I am hoping it would be closer to me. Really between their latest revenue report where they made out gangbusters plus the fact the community is gaining players not losing them thanks to 8th it is a good time to play GW. New sculpts, new games, quick turn around on FAQs and erratas. Yearly updates at the minimum. Fast releases of codexes. It is a whole new GW from what it use to me.

I mean seriously look at LVO. Something like 700 people between narrative, friendly, and the main ITC tourney playing 40k. 200+ in AoS as well. And if they had room and people it could of been more.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »

They are opening a coffee thing in the US. Rumors are in the Dallas/Ft Worth area though I am hoping it would be closer to me. Really between their latest revenue report where they made out gangbusters plus the fact the community is gaining players not losing them thanks to 8th it is a good time to play GW. New sculpts, new games, quick turn around on FAQs and erratas. Yearly updates at the minimum. Fast releases of codexes. It is a whole new GW from what it use to me.

I mean seriously look at LVO. Something like 700 people between narrative, friendly, and the main ITC tourney playing 40k. 200+ in AoS as well. And if they had room and people it could of been more.

Yeah, all of a sudden it's become crazy easy to find local games to play, too. I've only been back in the hobby for a couple of years but there's been a noticeable uptick in interest after 8th edition's release and Age of Sigmar sorted out its kinks.

I'm very happy to see them doing so well.

• Options
    Burnage wrote: »

Yeah, all of a sudden it's become crazy easy to find local games to play, too. I've only been back in the hobby for a couple of years but there's been a noticeable uptick in interest after 8th edition's release and Age of Sigmar sorted out its kinks.

I'm very happy to see them doing so well.

Talking to my club here which I rejoined with the start of 8th they went from like 5 people in the 40k whatsapp to 40. We have at least 5-10 people a week playing 40k and the same playing sigmar. And that is just our club from one store. Every store in the area has folks you can find pick up games with.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Well it depends on the group the Ironjaws Megaboss on Maw-krushacould be used in 40k you just have to explain what it counts as

But I really feel when Orks get their codex they are going to get a nearly entire overhaul with their minis as I remember a good chunk of them from Gorka Morka and the Armageddon event

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »
    Well it depends on the group the Ironjaws Megaboss on Maw-krushacould be used in 40k you just have to explain what it counts as

But I really feel when Orks get their codex they are going to get a nearly entire overhaul with their minis as I remember a good chunk of them from Gorka Morka and the Armageddon event

Wouldn't hold your breath.

*looks at his chaos marine sculpts that are almost old enough to drink*

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Boo squats. Boo.

The clock broke.
    Rules are rules.

• Options
    Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    Mostly it makes me want to go find that wall and give it a good solid thump so all the clocks fall off….

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    The nearest Games Workshop store is two hours away, but they're having their anniversary tomorrow so me and a couple of the lads are gonna run up and order Birthday Battle Brothers. Should be a fun trip.

• Options
    KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Just got back from playing my first game of 8th edition and first game of 40k in >15 years. My death guard from the dark imperium box plus some more pox walkers and a couple of blight drones from ebay against my buddy and his primaris from the same box plus some units he already owns (dreadnought and a couple of squads.

It was a heck of a lot of fun! I'll post lists, a breakdown, and a couple of photos later when I have time BUT...

Short version, played at 1250pts, foetid bloat drones are awesome and disgustingly resilient roles made the game for me. A bloat drone blowing up amongst more than half his army for 1cp was absolutely worth it.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    I'm going to have to take my death guard out of their box soon. Even pre-codex the bloat drones were superstars

• Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    Gosh darn it.

The Crassius armored assault carrier is no longer for sale on FW's site. The Praetor launcher is.

There goes my dreams of having my tank destroyer and Crassius rendevouzing at the bunkers. All made by FW.

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    I might have to try throwing some non-battleforged blight drones and plague crawlers into my dark mechanicum soup. Neither synergize with deathguard keywords anyways (unlike the blight haulers) and look pretty tasty as far as daemon engines go. What's the standard loadout for the drone? Still double spitters?

I even made this little bugger to use as a FW blight drone (now greater blight drone?) but sadly the 8th rules for that are teeeeerrrible. It's like 100pts overcosted for a junky battlecannon pistol and autocannons it can't even fire at the same time.
    chaos-blooddrone02.jpg

website_header.jpg
  • Options
    NorgothNorgoth cardiffRegistered User regular
    McGibs wrote: »
    I might have to try throwing some non-battleforged blight drones and plague crawlers into my dark mechanicum soup. Neither synergize with deathguard keywords anyways (unlike the blight haulers) and look pretty tasty as far as daemon engines go. What's the standard loadout for the drone? Still double spitters?

I even made this little bugger to use as a FW blight drone (now greater blight drone?) but sadly the 8th rules for that are teeeeerrrible. It's like 100pts overcosted for a junky battlecannon pistol and autocannons it can't even fire at the same time.
    chaos-blooddrone02.jpg

Double spitters is still the best loadout. It out performs all other weapon options on them.

Worth pointing out a plagueburst crawler with spitters is 18 points cheaper than a drone and has higher toughness, more wounds, two extra guns and only 1” less movement. The only real benefit to drones is that they can fly (which is pretty useful depending on list)

• Options
    TIFunkaliciousTIFunkalicious Kicking back in NebraskaRegistered User regular
    are the points on plagueburst crawlers like a for real typo or something?

• Options
    Brainleech wrote: »

Wouldn't hold your breath.

*looks at his chaos marine sculpts that are almost old enough to drink*

I have Craftworld Eldar that have been old enough to Drink when I last played 40k in 2010
    My brother has a lot of the original Space Wolves

• Options
    are the points on plagueburst crawlers like a for real typo or something?

Nope, their currents points cost is a decrease in CA! They cost more in the codex.

• Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    I really regret getting Tau for the store army now. They are amazingly bad this edition. Now 8th has percolated out and other armies have had great updates, they are just completely uncompetitive. I am worried if I get things to make it feel competitive, the new codex will just obliterate them.

Just have absolutely zero chance unless dice go 100% in your favour.

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    Everything in the Tau line should be BS 3+.

I get the idea is it’s 4+, then your markerlight to make it 3+, the current markerlight rules make is unworkable. (Ok so I need five to hit, but I’m bs 4+, so I need to fire 10 markerlights at a single unit...)

Couple that win the fact that the new points system sees no difference between a fusion gun on a 2+ BS deepstriking commander and one on a 4+ footslogging guy, your units are hugely overcosted for their effectiveness.

We’ll see what the codex brings but so far nothing has been as drastic from codex to index as what Tau need changing.

In other news got a doubles tournament today, I’m playing

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Chaos - Death Guard) [54 PL, 997pts] ++

+ HQ +

Daemon Prince of Nurgle [9 PL, 180pts]: 6. Arch-Contaminator, Blades of Putrefaction, Fugaris' Helm, Malefic talon, Warlord, Wings

Typhus [9 PL, 175pts]: Miasma of Pestilence, Putrescent Vitality

+ Troops +

Chaos Cultists [3 PL, 44pts]
    . 8x Chaos Cultist w/ Autogun
    . Chaos Cultist w/ special weapon: Heavy stubber
    . Cultist Champion: Autogun

Chaos Cultists [3 PL, 44pts]
    . 8x Chaos Cultist w/ Autogun
    . Chaos Cultist w/ special weapon: Heavy stubber

Poxwalkers [6 PL, 120pts]: 20x Poxwalker

+ Heavy Support +

Plagueburst Crawler [8 PL, 140pts]: 2x Plaguespitter, Heavy Slugger

Plagueburst Crawler [8 PL, 140pts]: 2x Plaguespitter, Heavy Slugger

+ Elites +

Foul Blightspawn [4 PL, 77pts]

++ Total: [54 PL, 997pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

My ally is playing
    ++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Chaos - Chaos Space Marines) [58 PL, 999pts] ++

+ HQ +

Chaos Lord [5 PL, 76pts]: 3. Unholy Fortitude, Blade of the Hydra, Chainsword, Combi-bolter, Mark of Khorne, Warlord

Dark Apostle [5 PL, 78pts]: Combi-bolter, Mark of Khorne, Power maul

+ Troops +

Chaos Cultists [3 PL, 40pts]: 9x Chaos Cultist w/ Autogun, Mark of Slaanesh

Chaos Cultists [3 PL, 40pts]: 9x Chaos Cultist w/ autopistol and brutal assault weapon, Mark of Khorne
    . Cultist Champion: Brutal assault weapon and Autopistol

Chaos Cultists [3 PL, 40pts]: 9x Chaos Cultist w/ autopistol and brutal assault weapon, Mark of Khorne
    . Cultist Champion: Brutal assault weapon and Autopistol

+ Heavy Support +

Obliterators [10 PL, 195pts]: Mark of Slaanesh, 3x Obliterator

+ No Force Org Slot +

Legion: Alpha Legion

+ Elites +

Khorne Berzerkers [9 PL, 140pts]: Icon of Wrath
    . Berzerker Champion: Chainsword, Power fist
    . 6x Chainsword and Chainaxe: 6x Chainaxe

++ Total: [58 PL, 999pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

The event had a one detachment restriction, so yes we both brought battalions, and yes we do have a 50 cultist wall (with some alpha legion ones) and the poxwalker engine. Plus enough heavy firepower to blast most lists off the table.

• Options
    Aegeri wrote: »
    I really regret getting Tau for the store army now. They are amazingly bad this edition. Now 8th has percolated out and other armies have had great updates, they are just completely uncompetitive. I am worried if I get things to make it feel competitive, the new codex will just obliterate them.

Just have absolutely zero chance unless dice go 100% in your favour.

I have a Tau army? I cannot say in what state is it really in or what? I never really figured out what I want to do with them and they became a real backburner storage army
    In other terms Craftworld-Ynnari-Drukhari-Black Templars-Necrons=Tyranids-Imperial Guard{I am not calling it the random latin name} and the tau in a bad last place
    I need some help with my imperial guard more of what do I have?
    I got the Damocles Crusade book around Halloween and I have been flipping through it I kind of want to do a Farsight but I am curious will he get a mention in the new book? the new huge mechs that the tau get are for Apoc games?

Yes over the years I have ended up with various armies from people giving them up to me because they are getting married or moving fire sales or going out of business in the case of the two apoc armies that need some work Necrons and Tyranids

Really I feel it's best if I take an inventory of what I have and where it is in the house {I know where 90% of it is the other 10 I just don't know}

• Options
    Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    The Tau codex is coming out relatively soon; I'd be enormously surprised if it didn't fix some of their current issues.

PSN Fleety2009
  • Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    The blurb on the community page when talking about the next few dexes (tau included) said something along the lines of “special rules changing a lot”, so i’m guessing the way markerlights work will change entirely

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Yeah, Index T’au are actually pretty alright if they weren’t costed to include the value of a supporting rule that actually provides no support because the rule itself got hit with the nerf-bat so hard it thinks it’s a weirdboy now and also because the units that actually make it work are in a weird place.
    Like, the best markerlight unit is actually a Tidewall Droneport with marker drones, with a Cadre Fireblade standing on it, because his BS suddenly makes them useful, and he can still activate his abilities to further support nearby units.
    Actual Pathfinders, aka the unit with markerlights, are much better off as MSU special weapon squads. At least with the new edition they get to fire their guns t… oh, wait, no, sorry, not allowed for reasons.

Mr_Rose on
  • Options
    BadablackBadablack Registered User regular
    Being one of the last of the codexes is usually a good thing, you get more interesting stuff in your rules after all the problems have been ironed out earlier in the edition. And all the xenos codexes have been really strong and full of options. So I’m gonna go ahead and gaze into the future, and declare Tau... will be good.

FC: 1435-5383-0883
  • Options
    We're still only about halfway through the Codexes, aren't we?

• Options
    Uh… space wolves, Tau, dark eldar, sisters of silence, sisters of battle, harlequins, orks, ‘stealer cults, imperial knights… wow, yeah, there’s way more to go than I thought.

• Options
    DayspringDayspring the Phoenician Registered User regular
    necrons

My Warhammer stuff online: Youtube Twitter Insta
  • Options
    Deathwatch are getting a Codex too. Maybe Ynnari as well because fuck knows what's happening with them at this point.

• Options
    d5347ea4aj1g.jpeg

• Options
    Even so we should be done with all the codexes by December this year. Maybe earlier. Also there is the chance of new codexes as stuff comes out. *cough* Fulgrim and ec*cough*.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    Mostly it makes me want to go find that wall and give it a good solid thump so all the clocks fall off….

But then how will fat guys with neckbeards and ponytails wearing black t-shirts and camo cargo shorts know that they're funny if they can't constantly be asking about plastic Sisters during Q&A's/on facebook?

PSN/NNID/Steam: Dr_Keenbean
    3DS: 1650-8480-6786
    Switch: SW-0653-8208-4705
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Probably by complaining that girls are ruin8ng their game, somehow.

Anyway:
    o9x2GXp.jpg

Mr_Rose on
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Mr_Rose wrote: »
    d5347ea4aj1g.jpeg

Is this another mercenary? I hope that the new Necromunda release just gives GW/Forge World's model design artists carte blanche to just go apeshit with designs. Here's a goatman! Here's a Squat! Here's an ancient malfunctioning automated cleaning robot with flamethrowers for arms! etc. I would think that since these are one offs the risk is a lot lower so they can get pretty creative without being super constrained by existing lore like mainline 40K model releases.

• Options
    edited February 2018
    Alrighty, to follow up from that match from the other day.

Dawn of war deployment, no objectives, just two armies squaring off so I can learn some rules. Hills on either side with some buildings along the middle, basically the map divided up into 9 with a terrain piece in the middle of each.

My army
    ++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Chaos - Death Guard) [67 PL, 1248pts] ++

+ HQ +
    Lord of Contagion [7 PL, 117pts]: Manreaper, FUGARIS' HELM, Living Plague
    Malignant Plaguecaster [6 PL, 110pts]: Plague Wind, Miasma of Pestilence

+ Elites +
    Noxious Blightbringer [4 PL, 65pts]: Plasma pistol

+ Troops +
    Plague Marines [10 PL, 165pts]: Icon of Despair
    . Plague Champion: Boltgun, Plaguesword, Power fist
    . 4x Plague Marine w/ boltgun
    . Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Plasma gun
    . Plague Marine w/ Special Weapon: Blight launcher

+ Fast Attack +
    Foetid Bloat-drone [8 PL, 158pts]: 2x Plaguespitters, Plague probe
    ++ Total: [67 PL, 1248pts] ++
    My friends army
    ++ Battalion Detachment (Imperium - Space Marines) [72 PL, 1241pts] ++

+ Fast Attack +
    Inceptor Squad [10 PL, 135pts]: Assault bolter, 2x Inceptor, Inceptor Sergeant

+ HQ +
    Captain in Gravis Armor [7 PL, 134pts]: Boltstorm gauntlet, Master-crafted power sword, The Santic Halo
    Primaris Lieutenants [10 PL, 148pts]
    . Primaris Lieutenant: Power sword
    . Primaris Lieutenant: Master-crafted auto bolt rifle

+ Troops +
    Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 90pts]: Bolt rifle, 4x Intercessor, Intercessor Sergeant
    Intercessor Squad [5 PL, 90pts]: Bolt rifle, 4x Intercessor, Intercessor Sergeant
    Tactical Squad [9 PL, 117pts]
    . 4x Space Marine
    . Space Marine Sergeant: Boltgun, Power fist
    . Space Marine w/Heavy Weapon: Multi-melta

+ Heavy Support +
    Hellblaster Squad [8 PL, 165pts]: Plasma incinerator
    . 4x Hellblaster
    . Hellblaster Sergeant: Bolt pistol

+ Elites +
    Aggressor Squad [6 PL, 111pts]: 2x Aggressor, Aggressor Sergeant, Auto Boltstorm Gauntlets/Fragstorm Grenade Launcher
    Primaris Ancient [4 PL, 69pts]
    Venerable Dreadnought [8 PL, 182pts]: Twin lascannon
    . Dreadnought combat weapon w/Storm Bolter: Storm bolter

++ Total: [72 PL, 1241pts] ++

I really had very little idea of what I was up against. They were all blue and had guns. I knew the dreadnought was probably tougher and the hellblasters and agressors would probably be rough. Both armies ended up fairly evenly spread across their deployments, though his was a little denser than mine and my Foetid Bee-dee's were way out on the flanks ready to sweep up the sides. My Lord and his inceptors both started in reserve to deep strike later (This really paid off for me).

The deployment and terrain meant I either had to channel everything between a couple of structures or split my army a bit... a bit of uncertainty meant I kind of futzed a squad of pox's, my psyker and a bloat drone up the right between some buildings which peeled off his dread and hellblasters on the right. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

The battle report:
    Turn 1 was basically just moving up a bit with a few longer range weapons plinking away for no effect. I decided to commit my drones early to give him something to worry about while everything else moved up the map. Two of the drones swung up behind a structure mid-map on the left and the other up on the right. His turn 1 got him in better range and I ate a few hits, but disgusting resilience meant no losses.

Turn 2 my paired bloat drones swung in hard on the left flank of his army and my Lord deep striked right in behind them for cover. The drones were close enough for some shooting and started killing off some smurfs then charging in for some good old fashioned probing. The elites, left side poxwalkers and unit of Death Guard Marines continued their slog into battle quietly plinking away to no effect. His turn two was a bit more complex. He managed to swing his captain and a lieutenant around my one bloat drone and into range to fight my lord of contagion. This went poorly though, as between the two they only managed one wound on the lord (thank you disgusting resilience) and the LoC shredded his Captain, leaving him heavily wounded. His aggressors absolutely shredded an entire squad of poxwalkers on the right with one round of attacks, and the right side Bloat Drone soaked a hit from the dread, but made his DG roll so didn't take any wounds. Lastly his Hellblaster squad, in close proximity to a bloat drone, shot the shit out of it. A command point well spent meant that two or three squads, a lieutenant and a smurf holding a banner all ate mortal wounds from the explosion. That drone had dug deeeeep into his flank and it was completely worth it. I'm sure it could have been more useful alive, but I think it exploding and damaging so much of his army really made him pay attention to the two remaining drones and really ignore a lot of my other units.

Turn 3 I started from the side we left off at, my bloat drone dove into his hellblaster squad and between some shooting and melee mopped them up. It subsequently ate some shooting and a charge from the dreadnought and lost three or four wounds but traded well and hurt the dread quite a bit. The plaguecaster managed to get some wounds in with smite as well. On the left the Lord and his Fugaris' helm spread around some more mortal wounds. This plus a melee phase polished off his captain and lieutenant. His remaining lieutenant and a squad were holed up on a hill in the middle of two flanking attacks now, with a bloat drone behind them trying to polish off the last hellblaster, and I think he wasn't sure which way to commit with them. My DG Squad, foul blightspawn and blightbringer all made it into range to shoot, though the DG squad had eaten some hits on the way in and were down to 4 of 7 marines. His turn he dropped in his inceptor squad to try and do something about my Lord, but to no avail. He made either armor or DG saves on everything they threw at him. I think he kinda floundered a bit.. he kept focusing what he could on my bloat drones but couldn't do much to take them down now that his hellblasters were dead. His surrounded unit on the hill ended up advancing towards my pox/dg/blightspawn/blightbringer group hoping to do some damage.

Turn 4 my bloat drone and psyker polished off the dreadnought and made to sweep into the fray in the middle. My pox's got into range to charge his inceptors, which was entertaining though completely fruitless. The valiant Ultramarine Inceptors got completely bogged down by poxwalkers, who made almost 40 attacks, 10 hits, and zero wounds, but were penned in and ate charges from my Lord and left flank bloat drone. They died. Everyone in the middle got stuck in after some shooting, DG's/BB/BS group diving into his remaining squad/lieutenant. I rolled like absolute crap and didn't do a whole lot.

My friend conceded, as his remaining models were stuck in with my marines and elites, he had a Lord of Contagion on the left who'd only taken one wound, a psyker on the left, and two remaining bloat drones waiting to swoop in.

I came away with a few good learning points:

-Relying on the plaguecaster to deal damage via plague wind was a mistake, I don't think I landed a single mortal wound with it. The Miasma of Pestilence saved me a lot of wounds though.
    -Disgusting resilience rolls are not just a cool bit of flavour, but totally warped some of the combat in my favour. My infantry soaked a ton of hits and my bloat drones stayed in top form.
    -The Fugaris' helm was a bit waster as my Lord wasn't stuck in with my infantry for the most part, until the last turn when things were pretty well decided anyway. Suppurating plate would probably have been better given the number of hits he soaked.
    -Deep striking the Lord up close to his army really worried me that he'd just get blasted off the map, but the bloat drones gave him way more to worry about... the Lord also dealt a whack of damage to his characters and proved to be super durable comparatively.
    -Foetid bloat drones are gold and locked down the win for me... they swooped in so quickly and gave him so much to worry about that it freed my the rest of my army to get stuck in late-game and cut me a lot of slack with mistakes I made with my infantry.

All in all, it was a ton of fun and I'm incredibly excited to keep painting and collecting more units and armies.

Khraul on
    Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    She is Belladonna who might or might not be “Mad” Donna Ulanti, infamous escaped Noble Princess turned psychotic rage machine, apparently subsequently turned bounty hunter. Seems that chopping off two of her limbs managed to calm her down somehow.

• Options
    Further to the above, and what I'd expected after some reading here, the DG squad didn't really pull much weight. They plinked away with a bit of fire with their plasma and blightlauncher, but didn't really affect the game much other than being another unit on the map. They did soak a fair number of hits before losing models but were pretty lackluster.

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    House Goliath Sumpkrok

file.php?id=292

I find it hard to imagine a future in which I don't want a 'roided up mutant crocodile in my gang.

MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    KadokenKadoken Giving Ends to my Friends and it Feels Stupendous Registered User regular
    I love 40k beastmen and mutants like that being mercenary or auxiliary types. Dan Abnett making the Elquon Manhound is one of my favorite things, and I have one as a story thing and pet for one of my DH groups.

• Options
    So one day doubles tournament over.

Came second, missing out on first by a single tournament point (it went to tiebreaks). Can’t complain.

Here’s some pictures of the day, wish I took more.

Was a lot of fun. Won some poxwalkers which solicited a cry of “for fucks sake” from a friend I played round two into his Orks, and ended up with 80 poxwalkers on the board (having run out of models, I would of had 120 otherwise)

• Options
    SharpyVIISharpyVII Registered User regular
    I've yet to play 8th edition but how do you deal with large groups of poxwalkers and stopping them raising more?

Just shoot them all before they get in to combat?

This discussion has been closed.