Conor McGregor
    fight is on

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Floyd Mayweather
    That was a real bad anthem, Demi.

• Options
    QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    Yea boxing is wrestling now. That is a michael jackson outfit.

• Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Yea boxing is wrestling now. That is a michael jackson outfit.

I have more faith that a wrestling match isn't rigged.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Larlar
    Thinking about being unemployed and looking for work so I can actually pay bills and feed my family, then thinking about how much money these two are making for this...

I'm depressed more now.

• Options
    This ref. Oh man, I do not envy that job ever. But he is great in dad mode right now.

• Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    "Under boxing rules..."

Stares at McGreggor.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Conor McGregor
    Mayweather did nothing that round

• Options
    Connor with the hands behind the back is a hell of a heel move.

• Options
    ED!ED! Registered User regular
    Well it didn't end in the first round. No rioting at SHO headquarters at least.

That uppercut though. . .

"Get the hell out of me" - [ex]girlfriend
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Thinking about being unemployed and looking for work so I can actually pay bills and feed my family, then thinking about how much money these two are making for this...

I'm depressed more now.
    Just become a top billed mma fighter.

If mcgreggor has taught us anything is that it is super easy.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Larlar
    Blake T wrote: »

I'm depressed more now.
    Just become a top billed mma fighter.

If mcgreggor has taught us anything is that it is super easy.

I'll get Dana White on the phone!

• Options
    Wow. McG. Do not lose this with those MMA tics man.

• Options
    So at what point do they actually penalize you for chopping down/hitting in the back of the head?

• Options
    Larlar
    So at what point do they actually penalize you for chopping down/hitting in the back of the head?

Very soon. They'll start by docking points.

• Options
    Larlar
    So does Mayweather start fighting soon or is he happy to just collect his check?

• Options
    So does Mayweather start fighting soon or is he happy to just collect his check?

He's waking up a little, but hell, if I could be paid that much to just not get knocked out I'd smile too.

• Options
    Larlar
    My expectation was Mayweather does basically nothing for a few rounds before he actually fights him because Conor can't really stand up against him in a real fight and if this ended in one round the outcry world he huge

• Options
    Mayweather coming out. This'll be over soon. I think he just was feeling McG out and not wanting it to end first two rounds.

• Options
    I admit I'd be really happy to see mayweather just smile, go ham and knock him the hell out. (they are both terrible people, but in terms of athletics, the hubris to go into boxing is....impressive?)

• Options
    Yes I think this is over for McG. He started off strong but you can just see that experience rearing it's head. Connor looks tired and he's been taking some shots. He definitely hasn't won in the last few rounds.

• Options
    Larlar
    At this point this is playing out exactly like I thought it would.. Almost like it was predetermined... Hmmmmm

• Options
    So listening to commentary on various networks, and hearing the scots disparage mcgregor, and UFCtv talk about how great it is he has made it this far is pretty fun.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    It's over. McG is done.

EDIT: Just need Moe to swoop in, grab McG and fly him out of the arena.

ED! on
  • Options
    Yeah, if you had your money on the10th.... might be a good day for you.

• Options
    Larlar
    I feel like they didn't even try to hide the fact that this fight was fixed

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I just heard all the buildings around me erupt into yelling and screaming.

I assume it is fight related, but I'm not watching?

• Options
    Inquisitor wrote: »
    I just heard all the buildings around me erupt into yelling and screaming.

I assume it is fight related, but I'm not watching?

Floyd in the 10th. Yea I'm going to agree with Raijin here. How the fuck did that go 10 rounds?

• Options
    Linespider5Linespider5 ALL HAIL KING KILLMONGER Registered User regular
    Larlar
    So...I'm posting and I'm assuming by the time I hit reply someone will reveal a thing went down. Everyone got paid, right?

• Options
    OghulkOghulk Tinychat Janitor TinychatRegistered User regular
    Larlar
    McGregor's just lucky he didn't get killed in all honesty.

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Larlar
    Just enough of a fight that McG can retain his pride and the PPV buyers aren't disappointed.

Mayweather could have won that fight anytime he wanted.

Oh yeah, and a stoppage and TKO so McG doesn't get knocked out

Raijin Quickfoot on
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    Floyd Mayweather
    Yeah, Conner gassed out and lost his defense, mayweather still had energy left and swooped in for the kill.

• Options
    XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Conor McGregor
    boxers are in insane shape and can fight forever

the MMA guys will be happy that McGregor won half the rounds but he was defintely winded after 30 minutes

Xehalus on
  • Options
    The TKO call was very much a good and right thing, vs a man fucking dying. But yeah, the big open question is how soon Mayweather could have done it. At the end of the day, it's not surprising a great MMA fighter couldn't hang against one of the best boxers ever, even two years retired. Connor is an awesome athlete for sure, but the boxing skill set is certainly a distinct thing. (I would not have been putting money on Mayweather as a grappler either)

• Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Welp, the prospects of ever seeing Flloyd Mayweather lose just got a whole lot slimmer. Damn.

Handsome Costanza on
    Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    Larlar
    Welp, the prospects of ever seeing Flloyd Mayweather lose just got a whole lot slimmer. Damn.

He's never gonna fight again. Why would he? He now l has the greatest undefeated record in boxing and more money than he will ever spend

• Options
    Handsome CostanzaHandsome Costanza Ask me about 8bitdo RIP Iwata-sanRegistered User regular

He's never gonna fight again. Why would he? He now l has the greatest undefeated record in boxing and more money than he will ever spend

Yeah I'd say those prospects are hovering somewhere near none, none prospects.

Nintendo Switch friend code: 7305-5583-0420. Add me!
    Resident 8bitdo expert.
    Resident hybrid/flap cover expert.
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    Floyd Mayweather
    A good fight and total domination by Mayweather in the late rounds. Probably one good hit from a true knockout.

Very entertaining

• Options
    TrippyJingTrippyJing Moses supposes his toeses are roses. But Moses supposes erroneously.Registered User regular
    A boxer wins in a ring and a MMA guy wins in a cage.

b1ehrMM.gif