As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Are you happy with that park, [chat]?

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    More than anything I'm impressed with your pregnant agility, SIG

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Doodmann wrote: »
    Y'all are going to get me to pay full price for destiny aren't you.

cdkeys.com has it for cheap and they are super reliable

Aren't most of those cheaper for keys places rife with credit card fraud?

I mean a lot of them steal the keys

At the very least they buy them wholesale for different markets and kind of sort of commit wire fraud maybe

fuck gendered marketing
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    I mean that kind of made me laugh a lot, sorry Sigmund

I mean it's funny in the, well shit, there is literally no way my mass will fit into that tiny area

I mean I've done some skinnying into closely parked situations before, but right now it ain't gonna fly (and that one I don't think would work even for a non-pregnant me)

Yeah I think even kate moss couldn't have gotten in there.

I don't think the thickness of an average door would've gotten through there. Like.. maybe if she had suicide doors or something.

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • ElendilElendil Registered User regular
    parking aggression on both sides

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    That person is going to have a terrible day after reading that note I bet.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    btw I left them a note just to make sure they were aware that they inconvenienced a pregnant lady

Was the note delicately skewered on the shattered glass of their rear window

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017
    Wait, shit, not suicide doors. Scissor doors.

Athenor on
    He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

I honestly doubt they will give a shit, but hopefully my message of "try to park with more courtesy next time" will lodge somewhere in their brain

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    It's funny in the well fuck what now way. But I know you are capable and your tiny little pupae no doubt enjoyed the wild ride as it was rudely jostled by the center panel.

Or did you do it butt down all back arched splayed like a starfish

oh god I can't stop laughing i'm so sorry

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    edited August 2017
    I'm still reading the cheater ban thread and it's delicious (The imgur link posted last thread)

The sheer entitlement of these shitstains is amazing

Plus the whole "aimnots/triggerbots/whatever aren't cheating" defense

knitdan on
    “I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    btw I left them a note just to make sure they were aware that they inconvenienced a pregnant lady

Careful, you can damage your car keys that way.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    bowen wrote: »

I honestly doubt they will give a shit, but hopefully my message of "try to park with more courtesy next time" will lodge somewhere in their brain
    Did they have a sun roof for you to poop in?

Elendil wrote: »

On many sides!

• BeNarwhalBeNarwhal The Work Left Unfinished Registered User regular
    Also just got off the phone with my mom

She and I are being charged with my nephew's well-being from Friday - Sunday

But we're going to be staying at his house, and we've got a Zoo family pass, so it's gonna be good times

Try to read a few books to him, teach him to hold his hockey stick with both hands, etc

And it'll be a good weekend! :D

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    I'm still reading the cheater ban thread and it's delicious

How are they not cheating?!?

fuck gendered marketing
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Elendil wrote: »

On many sides!

Yeah both parties were at fault here.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod

Someone who parks like that probably laughed when he read the note and then balled it up and threw it on the ground, before going home to sell drugs to kids and club seals. They have no humanity left within them.

• OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    Can you imagine that parking lot with Texas trucks everywhere?

• taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    N.korea test firing missiles over japan..I for one welcome our new giant radioactive cockroach overlords

steam xbox - adeptpenguin
    Please tell me PatriotHole is run by ClickHole is run by The Onion.

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

Well, it's because they're really just as skilled as the aim it but lazy.

• japanjapan Registered User regular
    I did this once to shift a car out of my allocated parking space where I used to live

https://youtube.com/watch?v=9k32upuHYOk

You actually only need a couple of people to do it

• HerrCronHerrCron It that wickedly supports taxation Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »

Because, that's why.

sig.gif
    I mean you are also right on the line. You gotta try and center your car in the space.

Nobody could ever get in or out

Quick someone erect a free parking structure in Dallas with those dimensions

fuck gendered marketing
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Please tell me PatriotHole is run by ClickHole is run by The Onion.

It's all true.

(What your said, I mean)

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    Who doesn't like to club a few seals to let off some steam, though

• DasUberEdwardDasUberEdward Registered User regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG2p5RePJBU

got that turnip ragout direct from the 18th century my friends

steam_sig.png

We saw the most obnoxious truck parked downtown last night. I don't think it would even fit in a parking garage. It was rolling coal and had a giant obnoxious muffler roaring before it parked.

Just saw this in work chat:

Which.. reminded me of this poor birb this morning. I was walking into work (under the visage of the "Schlongs only" frat apartments), and a small bird was in the brush near the sidewalk. As I approached, it went to fly away and slammed head-first into a building window with a "thud" sound. It landed soon after. I thought it would stay put, but nope.. it lifted off, tried to fly.. and then hit the next window.

I felt so bad for it. Luckily it wasn't impeded on its third attempt to escape from me.

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    That rolling coal is a real thing makes me sad. Like I know our country sucks, I had no idea people could be such petty stupid cock fucks.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • firewaterwordfirewaterword Satchitananda Pais Vasco to San FranciscoRegistered User regular

We saw the most obnoxious truck parked downtown last night. I don't think it would even fit in a parking garage. It was rolling coal and had a giant obnoxious muffler roaring before it parked.

I saw someone roll coal the other day! on my way to texas walmart no less. I didn't think it was actually a thing but yeah

also I liked your parking demonstrative.

Lokah Samastah Sukhino Bhavantu
  • tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Pregnant agility

Pregility

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Pregnant agility

Pregility

one needs agility when going to the infantry

edited August 2017
    I mean you are also right on the line. You gotta try and center your car in the space.

Do you think that two inches (which is about how much more I could have moved over before my tire started going over the line on the right) would have made a difference there?

The spaces are small, so at the very least you gotta park leaving that double line for people to use to get into their cars. That person did not feel like doing so apparently!

So It Goes on
    That rolling coal is a real thing makes me sad. Like I know our country sucks, I had no idea people could be such petty stupid cock fucks.

I highly recommend everyone work for a university at some point.

xfKmjDqh.jpg

BeNarwhal wrote: »
    Also just got off the phone with my mom

She and I are being charged with my nephew's well-being from Friday - Sunday

But we're going to be staying at his house, and we've got a Zoo family pass, so it's gonna be good times

Try to read a few books to him, teach him to hold his hockey stick with both hands, etc

And it'll be a good weekend! :D

I was like Oh Shit What Now

• BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Whenever I see a car parked over the lines of a space I imagine the owner looks like Gordon Gecko or someone equally arrogant, unconcerned and about to break into a smug grin as they wander off, clicking the button to lock their car without even looking.

Later, they will close an arms deal or get a child molester off on a technicality, but, for now, they eke out some trivial satisfaction from inconveniencing my supermarket visit.

This discussion has been closed.