Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Infinity] Holy shit it took us seven years to get to 100 pages, but we did it!

14567810»

• ExtreaminatusExtreaminatus Registered User regular
    Basically Secret Weapon.

Preacher wrote: »
    There are plenty of people out there that believe in white supremacy and sweet sweet big foot dick.
  • Redcoat-13Redcoat-13 Registered User regular
    Antenocitis workshop do a bunch of bases, as well as other Infinity type goodies.

PSN Fleety2009
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    edited June 5
    Redcoat-13 wrote: »
    Antenocitis workshop do a bunch of bases, as well as other Infinity type goodies.

I'll give that a look. Not really into the bases on secret weapon.

How do I get the infinity app to give me a list I can post? Can't seem to figure it out.

Stragint on
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • ChrysisChrysis Registered User regular
    Keep in mind Antenocitis is currently in very rough shape and could collapse in the near future.

Tri-Optimum reminds you that there are only one-hundred-sixty-three shopping days until Christmas. Just 1 extra work cycle twice a week will give you the spending money you need to make this holiday a very special one.
  • SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    Redcoat-13 wrote: »

I'll give that a look. Not really into the bases on secret weapon.

How do I get the infinity app to give me a list I can post? Can't seem to figure it out.

You want to click the speech bubble on the builder above your list, it'll give you a code you can past into forums

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited June 5
    It is formatting weirdly on the phone though at the moment

Solar on
  • AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    I think I have two lists I want to test out and take to the tournament next month!

One spicy tanko link team list. Shinobu for messing up their strongest counter pieces to the link team. Doctor because, of course, and a hacking device cheerleader to throw up fairy dust if they have hacker threats, buff the REM and push buttons otherwise. Lu Dan and Ryuken HRL as aggressive template-wielding power pieces that can protect my deployment zone and really hurt enemy link teams.
    Tanko Time
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 10 / 3
    SHINOBU Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW. (0.5 | 47)
    TANKŌ Missile Launcher / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (1.5 | 32)
    TANKŌ Flammenspeer, Contender / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    TANKŌ Blitzen, Submachine Gun / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    DOMARU Spitfire / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (2 | 39)
    OYAMA Lieutenant Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Breaker Pistol, AP CCW, EXP CCW. (0 | 28)
    TOKUSETSU EISEI Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    KEISOTSU Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 17)
    KEMPEI (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    LÙ DUĀN Mk12, Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)

GROUP 22
    RYŪKEN (CH: Limited Camouflage) Heavy Rocket Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 23)
    KEISOTSU Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 9)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

and a double Forward Deployment, Double Remote list. Use whichever remote is more appropriate for any given turn- the Lu Dan will wreck clumped groups or link teams and the Ru Shi will eat up their camo troops and sit in suppressive fire for the reactive turn. Two FD Ryuken-9 offer loads of mid-field board control with mines and their own suppressive fire + ODD combo, and the HRL Ryuken gives them some long-range cover. Saito, I haven't used him before, but sticking him in HD in the mid field without an infiltration roll needed is super rad for either suddenly dropping smoke to cover your advance, or to slice up their flanks if they advance.
    Double FD, Double REM (bag bot)
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 10
    KEISOTSU Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 14)
    KEISOTSU Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 17)
    DOMARU Lieutenant Chain Rifle, E/M Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW, Shock CC Weapon. (0 | 26)
    KEMPEI (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW, Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    YURIKO ODA Combi Rifle, Panzerfaust, D-Charges, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 24)
    YÁOZĂO Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 20)
    LÙ DUĀN Mk12, Heavy Flamethrower / Electric Pulse. (0 | 21)
    RYŪKEN (Forward Deployment L2, ODD) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines, D-Charges / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    RYŪKEN (Forward Deployment L2, ODD) Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines, D-Charges / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 24)
    RYŪKEN (CH: Limited Camouflage) Heavy Rocket Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 23)

GROUP 23 / 1 / 1
    SAITO TOGAN Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    YOJIMBO Contender, Nanopulser, Smoke Grenades, CrazyKoalas (2) / Pistol, DA CCW. (0 | 21)
    TOKUSETSU EISEI Doctor (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    PANGGULING (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

6 SWC | 299 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I think either list could do okay for Highly Classified. I'll probably decide based on what classifieds I draw. Quadrant Control probably suits the REM list better, since I can do a lot of sitting around in suppressive fire, and there's the baggage bot to punch about its weight for holding quadrants. Frostbyte is definitely for the Tanko list, since the HI can ignore the need for heaters and go wherever they like. Unmasking I might see what the terrain setup is like, but the REM list will probably be ideal for that thanks to all my mid-field deployment options, but the shinobu list could be really good as well as she's perfectly set up for going HVT hunting.

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    Should I cut off that metal tab on the feet of my Infinity models? I usually do it for my GW stuff but I'm not sure with these ones.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Stragint wrote: »
    Should I cut off that metal tab on the feet of my Infinity models? I usually do it for my GW stuff but I'm not sure with these ones.

YMMV but they're designed to be attached using the tab. If you use the tab they'll align to the base the same way they do in the photos.

Though you'll often need to trim off the ends of the tab and clip off some of the bottom to make it fit.

Albino Bunnyitalianranma