Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Infinity] Holy shit it took us seven years to get to 100 pages, but we did it!

15678911»

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    edited October 9
    RawrBear wrote: »
    Stragint wrote: »
    Saw this new Puppetatica Company box for Nomads. Anyone know if it is any good? It looks pretty cool.

I’ve played against it a bunch, it’s really strong. The main dude is vulnerable but is a super cheap order with counterintelligence. The puppets are super underpriced for 2 wound burst 2 aros (particularly because losing them doesn’t impact your order pool) and can do ok work on their own as well.

Hell yea, sounds like fun.

Thank you!

Stragint on
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    So this is my current list, I like tags and mechs and such. Can anyone help me fit in the new puppet unit?
    vk74tqie48ml.jpg
    a9oe6n1ogjrs.jpg

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.