[Infinity] Holy shit it took us seven years to get to 100 pages, but we did it!

15678911»

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    edited October 2019
    RawrBear wrote: »
    Stragint wrote: »
    Saw this new Puppetatica Company box for Nomads. Anyone know if it is any good? It looks pretty cool.

I’ve played against it a bunch, it’s really strong. The main dude is vulnerable but is a super cheap order with counterintelligence. The puppets are super underpriced for 2 wound burst 2 aros (particularly because losing them doesn’t impact your order pool) and can do ok work on their own as well.

Hell yea, sounds like fun.

Thank you!

Stragint on
    PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
    So this is my current list, I like tags and mechs and such. Can anyone help me fit in the new puppet unit?
    vk74tqie48ml.jpg
    a9oe6n1ogjrs.jpg

What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

• SvenskaSvenska Registered User regular
    Picked up the spiral corp starter in an attempt to get ready for this new edition I keep hearing about.

Does anyone have a 150ish list they could recommend using the content of the box for me to try out?

Thanks

Since your name means "swedish" in swedish, I just assumed you were, ya know, swedish.

eNozN1RVNTYwUDVRNVUzUjOsMVQzRCON1UyApAmYbQZRYwaRBlOqZSYA7ZUOyQ==
    So a new edition is supposed to release for this soon.

Anyone know much about it?