As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[FFBE] New story event with Duke and Mystea! Get your crysts, and fan festa rewards

EggyToastEggyToast Jersey CityRegistered User regular
edited November 2017 in Games and Technology
u1pkmojvs6e5.jpg

What is Final Fantasy Brave Exvius?
A mobile game for iOS and Android, produced in collaboration between Square Enix (Final Fantasy et al) and Gumi/Alim (responsible for Brave Frontier). The game’s story is based around a young knight named Rain and his friend and stepbrother Lasswell, who one day encounter a strange sight: a young girl trapped in a crystal. Following her words, they encounter the power of “Visions,” or the ability to summon warriors from other places and times to assist in battle.

Note to new or returning players
Due to the developer's servers being hacked, there's a pause on new content presently. No user data was compromised or negatively affected (the developers don't keep that stuff since they outsource it to FB, Google, etc.), but the devs appear to be focusing on security updates in lieu of new content. Do the story, farm some stuff, and I'm sure it'll be rolling with new stuff before we know it!

What is with the name of the game?

It's SquareEnix, responsible for making a trilogy of games called Fabula Nova Crystalis. They're kind of known now for making up fanciful words like Crystarium, and Dissidia Duodecim 012, and 358/2 Days. Be the Bravest Exvius you can be, and define that on your own terms, that's what I say.

I've played Brave Frontier and liked/hated it. How does this compare?

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius is an expanded spin on Brave Frontier, with whom it shares some similarities. It's another gacha game, meaning you will earn in-game currency, coming in the form of Friend Points and Lapis, to summon new units on a seemingly unfair spreadsheet of hidden factors that emerge in the form of unique characters, and many familiar to the world of Final Fantasy. This game, though, adds the usual Final Fantasy elements of equipment and materia, giving a surprising depth to the gameplay as units can be mixed and matched with different abilities and stats boosted or modified.Each unit can equip up to 6 types of equipment and 4 materia, but each unit also has limitations and advantages to what they can equip and use.

You mentioned Final Fantasy characters? I love Final Fantasy!

FFBE has a wide variety of characters from Final Fantasy, with its own beefy roster of unique names original to FFBE. Characters from Final Fantasy 1 all the way to 15 and even outliers such as Final Fantasy Tactics and Final Fantasy Type-0 are represented. Funny enough, there are no Final Fantasy 7 or 8 characters yet, but they’re coming. The animation sprites used in this game are gorgeous, by the way.

The roster of characters in game is a mishmash of various Final Fantasy games and units exclusive to FFBE, although most people care about the FF characters. As previously mentioned, characters are added to the gacha, usually alongside special events that tie into the game they're from (unless it's just more FFBE exclusives). Unlike other games of this type, the rarity isn't just in the higher rank of the unit, but also the characters themselves. You should ignore the fact that the Exdeath you pulled is 3*, for example, because it's possible to increase the rarity of units to their natural cap (Exdeath is capable of reaching 6*, the game's current top rarity).

Further, different units are good at different things. A healer like Rosa may be less valuable than a damage dealer like Gilgamesh, since the best defense is often a good offense. There are other mechanics in play, such as elemental affinity, stat breaks, buffs, and so forth, to keep it ever evolving around the core gameplay.

Here's a link to a site that will update regularly as the global version gets more characters, and ranks the units by various categories to back up the reasoning for their position in the tier list. Unit Rankings

I'm new, and got a bunch of these characters out of my first 11-pull. Are any of these good? I love Shadow/Sabin/Penelo!

Unfortunately, your Shadow/Sabin/Penelo are some of the worst characters in the game. Yes, they are beloved Final Fantasy characters, but that doesn't exclude them from being King of the Trash Heap. Someone has to be, right? A lot of early characters are mainline Final Fantasy units, but by nature of power creep, they’ve been long overshadowed by new units. Different units are powerful or weak in different ways, and just because a unit is popular in their original Final Fantasy series doesn’t mean they will be useful in FFBE.

However, FFBE is unique in that many older units are perfectly viable. Good team composition and strategy can make mid-tier units very good, and sometimes spending a bit of time thinking through a tough fight can result in eeking out a well-deserved win. Many players are F2P (they spend no money) and have a good roster of units, or are otherwise able to tackle some of the hardest content in the game.

If you're just starting out and want to know who to look for, below are some of the better units you can expect to see come out of your common blue crystal drop. If you see a prismatic crystal, rejoice, for it will grant a 5* base unit, which range from useful to very powerful and can easily secure a spot on your team!

THIS SECTION SUBJECT TO PENDING UPDATE

3* units to look for: Cecil, Cloud of Darkness, Bartz, Garland, Firion, Exdeath, Kefka, Terra, Zidane, Camille
4* base units to look for (gold crystal or better): Chizuru, Warrior of Light, Lenna, Garnet, Agrias, Refia, Veritas of the Earth, Bran, Rikku, Ashe
5* base units to look for (prismatic crystals only): Orlandeau, Veritas of the Dark, Reberta, Luneth, Gilgamesh -- basically anyone but Lightning!
3* base units that if your entire starting roster is full of, you might want to re-roll: Vivi, Lani, Galuf, Shadow, Penelo, Sabin, Maria, Fran, Clyne, Russell, Bedile, Anzelm, Gilbert, Rakshasa, Medius, Cyan

Helpful Links:

ExviusWiki: Best source for Global version information, with maps for exploration dungeons, quest guides, and unit details.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Reddit: The reddit community for FFBE, containing info and updates for both the Japan and Global versions. Check here if you want to know what kind of stuff we'll get 5-6 months in advance since Japan gets it first. Also contains useful player-submitted guides, and has a Wiki which is up to date with the current state of Japan's game, so you can look ahead at unit enhancements and trust masteries, that sort of thing.

Friend ID List!:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HfEIPxz_tV42C8dhfSiuVsWJ_f2YQhXiNg5BwiuJCik/edit?usp=sharing

To find your friend ID in the game, tap Home in the upper right corner (on most screens), then the Menu icon in the upper right, then Player Info on the left. Your ID should look like this in your little character card: 123,456,789. This is also where you change your greeting, and rename your character if you like. Adding friends is the only way to use your "guest character" limit break in combat, and only your current party's Leader is shared to friends. Remember to set a Companion Party from the Options in the Main Menu! This way, you will always have a party set up with a specific character that will be shared to your friends, and you should never ever edit that party except to change the Leader if you want to change who you share.

NEQRlx7.gif

|| Flickr — || PSN: EggyToast
EggyToast on

• Options
    edited September 2017
    Some operational updates for version 2.3 (released on Sept 29):

1. If you're running on AMAZON, there's a bug with loading the game where it prompts you to grant permissions. You can tell if you have this bug by seeing a black screen on loading. To fix, go to App Info, uncheck Phone permissions, and try again -- it will reprompt you. I've kept the "Remember" option unchecked for now.
    2. If you're seeing ???s, you can go back to the home screen and tap "RESTORE" to delete the downloaded data. It will redownload everything -- basically it resets your cache.
    3. Don't equip any special, unit-specific gear that's unique to GL, such as the Ariana stuff. Everything else seems fine.
    4. Equip your Arena team -- you can do this easily by tapping the "Arena" icon when looking at your teams. You can have multiples if you like.
    5. Don't forget to UNEQUIP the units that were previously in Arena if you weren't actively using the units.

New tips:
    Dailies: These change a LOT now and are generally improved in pretty much every way. You get NRG pots and more of them, better stuff, etc. In general, an easy way to accomplish the "awaken/enhance/summon/buy a bundle" group is to buy the Cactuars, summon a friend-point unit, put the Cactuars into it, awaken it to 2 or 3 stars, and then sell it off.

Variance & Accuracy: Big changes in this latest update make some weapons significantly improved.
    Variance for 2-handed weapons means that they hit for 30-50% more damage, and that damage is AFTER the damage is calculated, so it functions like a killer effect. It means that the Zodiac Spear is effectively much more than a 180 atk spear -- it's a 120 atk spear with an "everything killer" attached to it.

Accuracy applies to evade mechanics, so those two-handed weapons counteract evade. If you have a unit with 25% evade, and it is attacked by a unit using Doublehand, the Doublehand materia grants a 25% accuracy boost, nullifying the evade. It means that unless you're up against a unit that has well over 100% evade, putting some of these Accuracy weapons on your arena team will greatly speed things up.

Quick Glossary of Things:

Summoning: There are three ways to summon units -- tickets, individual summons, or bulk summons. Summon tickets are rewards or daily gifts, and are the “free” way to get more units. Individual summons are 250 lapis for the first summon of the day, and 500 after. It’s generally considered a bad deal to do the 500 summon, because the next summon method has a bonus. Doing a bulk summon, or a “10+1” pull, for 5000 lapis, includes an extra unit that is guaranteed to start at 4-star rarity. It means that the first unit in the pull will ALWAYS be a gold crystal, which also means it has a higher chance of being a rainbow, or 5-star base, crystal. Thus, players who pay money tend to do 10+1 pulls, and people who spend no money tend to save and then use those 10+1 pulls strategically on good banners.

Banners: Generally, every week a new banner of characters appear. Typically, banners consist of new units, who may or may not be better than existing units! On banners, those specific units get a “rate up,” which means they are more likely to appear. However, they are not guaranteed. If you’re lucky enough to get a rainbow crystal, you still only have a 50% chance that it’s the banner unit (otherwise, it’s one of the existing 5-star units).

Lapis: The name of the in-game world. Conveniently, also the premium currency that you'll be getting from doing missions, daily quests, and most events. This is used largely to summon more premium units on banners, but you can also use it to expand your inventory and friend capacity, which is highly recommended. It is never recommended to use Lapis to unlock additional daily dungeons in the Vortex.

Lapis is a limited resource, but starting out, you also need units. Balancing the use of lapis is one of the more frustrating parts of the game, but you can get lapis from daily quests, new events or the story, and so forth.

Friend Points (FP): Used to summon cheapo units. Most of them aren't worth your time, but a select few are worth holding on to as you accumulate your FP so you can fuse them into a Trust Mastery Reward. More info can be found here.

Trust Mastery Reward (TMR): The reward given for getting a unit's Trust up to 100%. There are a lot of good TMRs that make your life easier or really boost your party's output. That said, TMRs are a luxury, and by no means required to beat the main story content of the game. If you want to get serious about getting TMRs however, you will want to look into setting up an emulator such as Nox or MEmu on your PC and recording a script.

TMRs can be equipped on any unit, so getting Gilgamesh up to 100% means that you now own a Genji Glove accessory which grants any unit holding it dual wield and a stat boost. You can build trust by using Trust Moogles (a special unit), merging duplicate units (generally a good thing to do for most 3-star base units), or using them in battle (a small chance to increase 0.1%).

Arena: PVP-lite. Rules change per week which affect the kind of shenanigans you can do, but you never play against another player live - the CPU controls them, and often makes it easy on you. Your worst case scenario is someone who sandbags you with shown unit like Rain, and you end up fighting against 4 Noctis and a Cecil. Arena rewards include stat pots to fuse to your units to increase their base stats, up to a cap.

Colosseum: Structured fights that have 3 ranks of 5 tiers with 5 classes with 10 battles per class. Great source of Lapis and gear early on. The first two ranks can most easily be beaten with a unit sporting Gravija, such as Exdeath. Although the system uses the same orbs as arena, there are good rewards for going through the Colosseum at least 1 time in total.

Vortex: Weekly events are in the vortex, along with trials (difficult super-bosses). The weekly events are time limited, often offering equipment and materials you can only find there. Trial bosses and the Vortex of Desires are permanent, so you can take your time to work up towards the “end game” content. In general, a good place to check on Friday to see what new things are happening!

Quick Tips:
    On the Gifts menu, tapping your gift lets you change it. Gifts are “free” and do not consume your own resources, so always send gifts to your friends.

Play through the story somewhat diligently until you’re past the three islands of Grandshelt. Not only will you get a good start on equipment and lapis, you’ll also get much needed experience, lapis, and other resources.
    To preserve your account, link it up to Facebook, which also allows you to play on different devices (but not simultaneously). Some people create “dummy” FB accounts, which should at least have a real profile picture. Check out the Friend List above for some FB accounts so you can look legit, too, and avoid FB blocking your dummy account.

Lapis spent on expanding your inventory of equipment, abilities, units, or friends is lapis well spent, since we always get more stuff. Typically you can get by with less material slots, although for convenience’s sake it’s worthwhile to expand it. Lapis spent on a random 10+1 is usually not a good use of resources, unless you’re just starting out and need some units (and are considering a re-roll).

In-game news announces what’s coming for the weekend, and usually comes out on Tuesday, but can be a day early or late. Keep an eye out for it to see what to expect.

EggyToast on
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    I used EVERYTHING for Ashe, and even spent lapis. I finally got one.

Since then I've gotten 8 more!

It took me two banners to get a Bran as well but he popped up. So, I'm not really that focused on getting on banner golds RIGHT AWAY, mostly because I've been playing long enough to recognize that:

if it's for a TMR, it'll take me still quite some time to get the TMR
    if it's for the unit, I won't need the unit in order to complete time-limited content.

In other words, after I get the thing, whatever satisfaction I'm looking to get will still be delayed. Sure, if you only have ONE damage dealer and a new unit has come out that you've saved 100% trust moogles for in order to make that unit viable, that's a different story. But, like, a TMR that adds 20% damage compared to existing materia? An equipment item that adds a few % or points? Not really in a huge rush to get it yesterday.

Yeah I have enough TMR's in the queue still that any I get right now would just enter the backlog. While VotH would be great, I don't use Aileen and probably won't till she gets enhancements.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    DrascinDrascin Registered User regular
    I went to kill Chimera and Brachiosaur in the farplane, since I had kind of forgotten about it. So that's another good piece of armor in the bag and a nice bow for Fina. As it turns out, "surprise, quadra meteor!" kind of hurts bosses pretty good.

Steam ID: Right here.
  • Options
    CruorCruor Registered User regular
    If you can take them down, you shouldn't have much trouble with taking down Intangir in the Vortex. Enhancer is a pretty nice sword, the highest attack non-TMR sword available in the game right now. Also, the +MAG helps.

• Options
    azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    Your thread title should take advantage of the AGoT season ender by referencing to the missing fingers of the Onion Knight.

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • Options
    Used a few tickets looking for VoH, grabbed my first Ashe, so all in all pretty good.

On the TMR front, Randi and Snow#1 are both at around 98%, and Snow#2 is at around 55%. Once those three are done Randi gets to join the team proper in Olive's place. Every moogle I get will be fused to Snow#2 to finish that second belt up as quickly as possible.

Also, I was fretting about taking DW away from my Reberta in arena until I realized she can use the Second Knife. Second Knife + Razzmatazz still does what I need, so yay! Still, I should get around to farming that third DW.

• Options
    urahonkyurahonky Registered User regular
    Cruor wrote: »
    Used a few tickets looking for VoH, grabbed my first Ashe, so all in all pretty good.

On the TMR front, Randi and Snow#1 are both at around 98%, and Snow#2 is at around 55%. Once those three are done Randi gets to join the team proper in Olive's place. Every moogle I get will be fused to Snow#2 to finish that second belt up as quickly as possible.

Also, I was fretting about taking DW away from my Reberta in arena until I realized she can use the Second Knife. Second Knife + Razzmatazz still does what I need, so yay! Still, I should get around to farming that third DW.

Are the Snows just for the +30 ATK for Randi?

• Options
    urahonky wrote: »

I'm going DW with Mana Blade + Aigaion's Arm (well, until I get FV decked out, then likely using Vernard + Aigaion's Arm for FireRandi).

• Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular
    Drascin wrote: »
    I went to kill Chimera and Brachiosaur in the farplane, since I had kind of forgotten about it. So that's another good piece of armor in the bag and a nice bow for Fina. As it turns out, "surprise, quadra meteor!" kind of hurts bosses pretty good.

@Drascin if you need a unit to drag you through trials I can probably gear out my Lightning to solo Gilgamesh for you for his sword. I might be able to kit out my Ling to solo the Esper trial also, but I'm not 100% certain I have everything needed for that farmed yet.

Lightning might be able to solo a few others, but I've not paid much attention to what the 100% evade units can and can't solo since I had already cleared the trials before I was capable of that build.

• Options
    Cirira wrote: »

@Drascin if you need a unit to drag you through trials I can probably gear out my Lightning to solo Gilgamesh for you for his sword. I might be able to kit out my Ling to solo the Esper trial also, but I'm not 100% certain I have everything needed for that farmed yet.

Lightning might be able to solo a few others, but I've not paid much attention to what the 100% evade units can and can't solo since I had already cleared the trials before I was capable of that build.

100% evade what? That is a thing?

• Options

I'm going DW with Mana Blade + Aigaion's Arm (well, until I get FV decked out, then likely using Vernard + Aigaion's Arm for FireRandi).

Ah I haven't done that fight yet. I should probably look into doing it... Though isn't that the fight that took people forever to do?

• Options
    This method can take up to 4 hours depending on your setup, but it's still recommended over the brute force method. The best way for you to go through this is to setup your party and abilities in a way that repeat function can be used until you finish the arms phase. But if you want to do it manually, you will have more freedom on picking your units.

Are you fucking shitting me? A 4 hour fight.

• Options
    AegisAegis Fear My Dance Overshot Toronto, Landed in OttawaRegistered User regular
    My first Robot Trial fight took longer.

Then I pulled A2 and killed it in under an hour because lord is A2 awesome on that fight.

We'll see how long this blog lasts
    Currently DMing: None :(
    Characters
    [5e] Dural Melairkyn - AC 18 | HP 40 | Melee +5/1d8+3 | Spell +4/DC 12
  • Options
    I did brute force method with dual Fryevia, took around 40 minutes. That's about how long Gilgamesh originally took me when his trial first came out.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    I did brute force method with dual Fryevia, took around 40 minutes. That's about how long Gilgamesh originally took me when his trial first came out.

Took me about 20 minutes to complete, but that was with no special conditions finished. I don't know if I have time for longer fights.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    TeaSpoonTeaSpoon Registered User regular
    I brute forced it too. Took me 3 tries the first time. Another 2 tries to get the mastery.

I was lucky because I had two guilt-free attempts. I let the TMR farming macro run a few seconds too long and refilled my stamina while being about 300 exp short of a level up, so I had 139 energy to waste. I figured running Aigaion a few times to prepare myself for the real fight would be a good use of that energy. After failing a few times, reading the wiki guide, changing equipment, and adjusting my strategy, it was only a matter of time before Aigaion went down.

The trick is to keep track of turns and have Rikku use her LB just before World Destroyer hits. Then just keep raising your highest ATK unit while doing more damage to Aigaion than the right arm can heal. Maybe have a tank provoke Aigaion if your team can survive the lesser AoE attack (or have two tanks? Or two Rikkus keeping up reraise at all times). Or have Aigaion kill both your high ATK unit and your tank before raising them both, putting less stress on your healer(s).

There are a whole bunch of potential strategies. The challenge is in managing World Destroyer each 5 turns, raising your high ATK unit, and managing incoming AoE damage. That's all. I actually lost a few times even after figuring out a good team composition and a strategy that worked for me, but only because I kept losing track of the turns and was too slow in gathering LB crystals for Rikku. I wouldn't have had that problem if I kept the turn counter on and made a list of all World Destroyer turns. Hindsight, you know.

• Options
    Yeah the fight seems pretty straightforward. But 4 hours. That's absolutely absurd for any game, let alone a cell phone game.

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Took me eight. Admittedly I was watching other things during.

• Options
    ReignerReigner Registered User regular
    Cool did my daily and it was a Rainbow

Oh man could this finally be a Verit...Queen...

Could...you maybe give me a unit thats NOT just TMR fodder game.

Exodus Server: Venstra Rei
    FFBE: 838,975,107
    Dokkan: 1668363315
  • Options
    At least it wasn't Lightning?

• Options
    RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    Reigner wrote: »

Greetings fellow Queen haver!

I'm hoping for some badass Global Enhancements since hers are out in JP and still nobody uses her.

• Options
    CiriraCirira IowaRegistered User regular

There are certain bosses that if you have 100% Evade and a certain resist amount they can't harm you. You can put your game on auto attack, walk, away, and come back later to loot. Gilgamesh is one and I think the Espers can be done that way also. Probably certain other bosses as well.

I think Queen can basically do the two-headed dragon in one or two rounds, but you don't get all of the achievements since her dieing is the way she does it.

• Options
    Im more bothered that THATS what broke my dryspell...at least Lightning is from a proper FF Game

• Options
    edited August 2017
    Rius wrote: »

I'm hoping for some badass Global Enhancements since hers are out in JP and still nobody uses her.

My friend that plays this game is so angry that Lightning is the proverbial booby prize among the 5* units. She's easily her favorite and learning she sucked made her sad.

There are certain bosses that if you have 100% Evade and a certain resist amount they can't harm you. You can put your game on auto attack, walk, away, and come back later to loot. Gilgamesh is one and I think the Espers can be done that way also. Probably certain other bosses as well.

I think Queen can basically do the two-headed dragon in one or two rounds, but you don't get all of the achievements since her dieing is the way she does it.

Huh. Mostly I'm just kind of surprised the game would let you get to 100% evade chance. Most games cap this stuff.

I didn't try the two-headed dragon because I'm told you basically have to bring nonelemental damage because the bastard kind of resists damn near everything? All my decent weapons are elemental, and Exdeath kind of gets pretty neutered without elemental damage.

Drascin on
  • Options
    I pulled Queen on my 2nd ticket during her event, so it was great for me since I got 100% bonus :) Since then, I pulled her out of retirement only rarely. Her enhancements may make her usable again, and she desperately needs them. I can't figure out a straightforward way to get her ATK over 800. At least with her enhancements, if they're the same as JP, will make her an interesting mana battery & attacker (although they'd have to come out before Ramza, for sure).

For Lightning, I actually don't feel too bad about her. She was hot shit for almost half a year. She was the first 6 star unit and was the preferred friend unit up until Noctis came out.

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    Hmm, I should probably do some trials. I've only done up to Surging Menace...

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    tsmvengy wrote: »

Um, yes? What have you been doing?!

• Options
    Rius wrote: »

My friend that plays this game is so angry that Lightning is the proverbial booby prize among the 5* units. She's easily her favorite and learning she sucked made her sad.

Huh. Mostly I'm just kind of surprised the game would let you get to 100% evade chance. Most games cap this stuff.

I didn't try the two-headed dragon because I'm told you basically have to bring nonelemental damage because the bastard kind of resists damn near everything? All my decent weapons are elemental, and Exdeath kind of gets pretty neutered without elemental damage.

100% physical evade doesnt make you immortal. Magic damage and status effects can still happen. Basically for certain bosses whos abilites can be compensated for, its possible, but its situational.

• Options
    Of COURSE Nox would crash just as I gain a level and get full energy. And of COURSE the game refuses to launch now.

• Options
    It doesnt seem like theres anything worth a damn in the Mog King event coming next week. Unless the non-Onion Knight units are actually good? Itll be nice to use my Stamina for TMR farming for once. Still have alllll this to work on.

2 Shines
    Queen
    VoH
    Fohlen
    Hayate
    2 Cecils
    2 Leons
    2 Gaffgarions

Then I think my DPS can finally be decked out enough to start working on my tanks and casters

Marie
    2 Ignus
    Timothy
    2 Dualcasts
    2 Raslers
    2 VoE

• Options
    Magus`Magus` The fun has been DOUBLED! Registered User regular
    Tickets and 6* mats are always nice.

• Options
    Welp it looks like I need to reinstall Nox because FFBE doesn't launch and the Google Play Store won't fucking launch either. Sigh.

• Options
    Magus` wrote: »
    Tickets and 6* mats are always nice.

Yeah ill get the Tickets. But thatll probably take the weekend. Im drowning in 6* Mats right now

• Options
    I do need basically all the materials I can get, so I will have to farm this event.

• Options
    tsmvengytsmvengy Registered User regular
    EggyToast wrote: »

Farming TMRs, duh!

I also haven't done any of Pharm. Or the Gronoa Explorations!

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Welp it looks like I need to reinstall Nox because FFBE doesn't launch and the Google Play Store won't fucking launch either. Sigh.

You can just download the APX package and manually install it by dragdropping it onto Nox. I don't bother getting the play store working on my Nox.
    https://apkpure.com/final-fantasy-brave-exvius/com.square_enix.android_googleplay.FFBEWW

• Options
    EggyToast wrote: »

Farming TMRs, duh!

I also haven't done any of Pharm. Or the Gronoa Explorations!

Wh-wh.. what are you farming those TMRs for?

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    It doesnt seem like theres anything worth a damn in the Mog King event coming next week. Unless the non-Onion Knight units are actually good? Itll be nice to use my Stamina for TMR farming for once. Still have alllll this to work on.

2 Shines
    Queen
    VoH
    Fohlen
    Hayate
    2 Cecils
    2 Leons
    2 Gaffgarions

Then I think my DPS can finally be decked out enough to start working on my tanks and casters

Marie
    2 Ignus
    Timothy
    2 Dualcasts
    2 Raslers
    2 VoE

I haven't seen a list, but I usually buy all the things. I've found some weird uses for some of that stuff.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    korodullinkorodullin What. SCRegistered User regular
    I had a 10+1 ticket sitting in my inventory that I didn't know about, so I decided to use it. Got Rosa, Ashe, and a 5-star Freyvia. I know nothing about Freyvia other than Cruor's is absolutely beastly.

ZvOMJnu.png
    - The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse (2017, colorized)
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Ashe and Fryevia on the same pull is quite nice!

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys