As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FFXIV] Job Action trailer out now. So shiny!

turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dadis the best.Registered User regular
edited May 2019 in Social Entropy++
We all love Final Fantasy 14.

Not cause the games fun or anything (it is though), because it's the best fantasy dress up around.

What kinda character you playing as?

X22wmuF.jpg
turtleant on

[FFXIV] Job Action trailer out now. So shiny! 138 votes

Elezen
7%
korodullinMeldingGroveMaddocSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTDemonStaceyXehalusDisruptedCapitalistCorriganXInfamyDeferredRobonun 11 votes
Hyur
21%
ComahawkMysstThe Sneak!RenzoDevlin_DragonusakajaybayAretèkriegsGeddoeDarth WaiterAldoIvanIssacsFig-DLockedOnTargetBeyondDesert LeviathanAdusMidniteAllyxiaSCREECH OF THE FARG 29 votes
Lalafell
5%
PiptheFairThe Cow KingLorahaloEddyR-demEnlongLucedesBilliardball 8 votes
Miqo'te
15%
Der Waffle MousAshtonDragonKevin CristErin The RedDelzhandKane Red Robeph blakeMugginsBrodyAndy JoeVargTcheldorThat Dave FellaJaysonFourYukiraKamarT4CTStiltsCaedwyrMrGrimoire 22 votes
Roegadyn
16%
WhippyScooterPMAversJavenTheySlashThemDepressperadoRubberACBucketmanRock Lobster!AngelHedgieturtleantZandracondestroyah87SkwigelfEtiowsamiscellaneousinsanityVirgil_Leads_YouNullzoneSorceCare Free Bomb 23 votes
Au Ra
9%
Magic PinkWaltSabreMauMaijinamuroArtereisShabootyRainfallI needed anime to post.H0b0mansimulacrumHellboreAlbino BunnyMadican 13 votes
Larlar
23%
MachwingHenroidMulysaSemproniusAl_watSanderJKHoA-playerSonelanStericacj iwakuraBahamutZEROReynoldsrhylithDedpuppyKetBraPeasSkeithHadesPinfeldorfBaroque And Rolleddizhere 32 votes

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    1TE7hGo.png?1

X22wmuF.jpg
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Hyur
    I am a proud midlander.

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Roegadyn
    I'm a big fan of the Admiral.
    As far as character dress up goes, I tend to shoot for the most working class garb available.
    Went deep into that crafting hole.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    I started this game a little over a month ago, I think? Been playing with my girlfriend, me as a Roegadyn Warrior, her as an Au Ra White Mage (though she started as a Miqo'te before we bought Stormblood). It's my first MMO and I'm having a pretty good time. We're getting ready to fight Garuda!

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    Miqo'te
    Cat boys best boys

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Lalafell
    anybody who didn't pick lala is wrong+bad

Roegadyn
    why would I want to be a weird potato child with facial hair drawn on with markers

Lalafell
    why would I want to be a weird potato child with facial hair drawn on with markers

because they are Good TM

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    Don't play Lalas, eat Lalas.

X22wmuF.jpg
    Lalafell
    turtleant wrote: »
    Don't play Lalas, eat Lalas.

fucked up

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Roegadyn
    shoulda been Larlarfell

uc3ufTB.png
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Larlar
    I don't play this game but some of the boss themes I've heard are p good.

• The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Hyur
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Of course pip would be a lala......

Steam PSN: YerFriendMolly
    ineedmayo.com Eidolon Journal Updated
    Lalafell
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Of course pip would be a lala......

what the h*ck

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    they're au raght with me

liEt3nH.png
  • LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Lalafell
    i haven't played since like 3.3, but if i did, i would play as my lalafell WAR.

she's so cute! and fierce!

• Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    It blows my mind some days that the release of this game has now become closer to the release of WoW than to the present day

Has any true MMO (non-instanced, so not Destiny or such) released since actually had much staying power?

• LarsLars Registered User regular
    A little less than 24 hours from now should be the next Live Letter that will be discussing Patch 4.1 and such.

Roegadyn
    been wanting learn about how this game has changed since 1.0 and found this series, it's pretty neat

Remnants of a Realm:

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Roegadyn
    femroes are life

Sadly I'm on balmung

• SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Larlar
    This is another good one, tdot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xs0yQKI7Yw4

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Au Ra
    I've been trying to get a susano extreme clear and so far my attempts with party finder groups have ended in disaster

simulacrum on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Roegadyn
    Big dudes for life

Roegadyn
    also: really glad I usually play tanks in games and my gf usually plays healers

from what I understand, we kinda dodged a bullet as far as queue times

• LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Lalafell
    also: really glad I usually play tanks in games and my gf usually plays healers

from what I understand, we kinda dodged a bullet as far as queue times

You know how DPS queues in MMOs are infamously long? Most MMOs have 3 DPS per group, XIV has 2. They are very long queues.

Also Lalafell have the best animations, the walking one where they look like they're wearing gumboots that are too big is my favourite.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    i wish i could still afford to play this MMO it is very pretty . I get stressed out in dungeons and raids and stuff though cause i never really played MMO's that weren't Ultima Online, so the typical "roles" and what i am supposed to do is all a little lost on me, i just heal so the bars go back up

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Whippy wrote: »
    femroes are life

Sadly I'm on balmung
    HOW did you manage that?! My month and a half with the game I was trying to get in and it never opened.

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Roegadyn
    I paid ten whole American dollars to transfer there

• simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    Au Ra
    Henroid wrote: »
    femroes are life

Sadly I'm on balmung
    HOW did you manage that?! My month and a half with the game I was trying to get in and it never opened.

Servers tend to open up in the early hours of the morning and before and after maintenance

• HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Larlar
    Shame on this poll for not making one of the options "Larlarfell." It was right there.

Larlar
    If there's a quality guild there would you mind giving me a heads up? I'm looking for a reason to go back to the game after my brief introduction with it.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    If there's a quality guild there would you mind giving me a heads up? I'm looking for a reason to go back to the game after my brief introduction with it.

I would not advise Balmung, it's a super heavy population realm.

• Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Jackie Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    they're au raght with me

Fuck my opening jokes already being taken.

Anyways I'm Mide Qalli on Sarg and spend more time dressing up than levelling.

1p1n0qwbkqyg.jpg

But I do dress up really well.

• SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn

I will paypal you ten American dollars(like 30 Canadian dollars?) to transfer to Sargatanas(unless you have friends on Balmung that dont also want to transfer, provided transfers to Sarg are even open)

My Roegadame Monkeying around.

http://i.imgur.com/Tj4gY6I.jpg (link only because of image size cap)

Also in my Red Mage outfit (wtb wet effect as gpose filter)

http://i.imgur.com/Vhn2JwD.jpg

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Hyur
    I play a hyur but I kinda wish I was a miqot'e or au ra

Neco on
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn

I hope you find something. Even still on Sargatanas so you can play with any friends that are there.

• YukiraYukira Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Miqo'te
    Only two races can be blue, so I'm sticking with Cat.

Also, because our schedules are different, this game does let me hang out with @Mysst

DImfjsmXcAAd_hY.jpg

Yukira on
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    Miqo'te
    Blue catboy because of Yukira's screenshots. No one can beat the smug of a catboy.

• RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    Elezen
    Tallafell in tha hizzouse

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    poor poor gangly weird elezens

This discussion has been closed.