Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[Final Fantasy XIV]

turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dadis the best.Registered User regular
edited November 18 in Singularity Engine++
We all love Final Fantasy 14.

Not cause the games fun or anything (it is though), because it's the best fantasy dress up around.

What kinda character you playing as?

X22wmuF.jpg

[Final Fantasy XIV] 123 votes

Elezen
8%
korodullinMeldingGroveMaddocSTATE OF THE ART ROBOTDemonStaceyXehalusDisruptedCapitalistCorriganXInfamyDeferredRobonun 11 votes
Hyur
18%
ComahawkMysstRenzoDevlin_DragonusakajaybayAretèkriegsGeddoeDarth WaiterIvanIssacsFig-DLockedOnTargetBeyondMidniteAllyxiaSCREECH OF THE FARGNyysjanNecoThe BetgirlPolaritie 23 votes
Lalafell
5%
PiptheFairThe Cow KingLorahaloEddyEnlongLucedesBilliardball 7 votes
Miqo'te
13%
Der Waffle MousAshtonDragonKevin CristDelzhandKayne Red Robeph blakeAndy JoeVargTcheldorThat Dave FellaJaysonFourYukiraKamarStiltsCaedwyrCrippl3Ilpala 17 votes
Roegadyn
17%
WhippyScooterPMAversThatDudeOverThereRubberACBucketmanRock Lobster!AngelHedgieturtleantZandracondestroyah87SkwigelfEtiowsamiscellaneousinsanityVirgil_Leads_YouNullzoneSorceCare Free Bombmori1972Whittledown 21 votes
Au Ra
9%
Magic PinkWaltSabreMauArtereisShabootyRainfallI needed a gnome to post.H0b0mansimulacrumHellboreAlbino BunnyMadican 12 votes
Larlar
26%
MachwingHenroidMulysaSemproniusAl_watSanderJKHoA-playerSonelanStericacj iwakuraBahamutZEROReynoldsrhylithDedpuppyKetBraPeasSkeithHadesPinfeldorfBaroque And Rolleddizhere 32 votes
turtleant on

• turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    1TE7hGo.png?1

X22wmuF.jpg
    Virgil_Leads_YouBucketmanEtiowsa
  • SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    Hyur
    I am a proud midlander.

SYhhzZG.jpg?2?8605
    vagrant_winds
  • Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Not on Any Podcast or Affliated Don't Even Own a MikeRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Roegadyn
    I'm a big fan of the Admiral.
    As far as character dress up goes, I tend to shoot for the most working class garb available.
    Went deep into that crafting hole.

Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
    turtleant
  • ThatDudeOverThereThatDudeOverThere Clock King Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    I started this game a little over a month ago, I think? Been playing with my girlfriend, me as a Roegadyn Warrior, her as an Au Ra White Mage (though she started as a Miqo'te before we bought Stormblood). It's my first MMO and I'm having a pretty good time. We're getting ready to fight Garuda!

turtleantSCREECH OF THE FARGAlbino BunnySkwigelf
  • IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know Texas booniesRegistered User regular
    Miqo'te
    Cat boys best boys

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (GHOST), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Registered User regular
    Lalafell
    anybody who didn't pick lala is wrong+bad

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Turns out he was trying to screw my dog.
    Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    LucedesHyperBalladEnlongBilliardballThe Cow King
    Roegadyn
    why would I want to be a weird potato child with facial hair drawn on with markers

turtleantThe BetgirlSkeithAlbino BunnySorceReynoldsSkwigelfTransporterMysstTcheldorThat Dave FellaDarth WaiterEtiowsaThe SauceNyysjan
    Lalafell
    why would I want to be a weird potato child with facial hair drawn on with markers

because they are Good TM

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:
    One time, I had a friend over to play a bit of Red Alert on my LAN. During the game he said he needed to go to the bathroom, so we paused it. After about 10 minutes of wondering where the hell he went, I get up and go to check on him.

Once I was taking a poop at a restaurant and a kid crept underneath the door into my stall. I let out a big fart and then he threw up all over the floor in front of me and I just stared at him.
    Lucedes
  • turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    Don't play Lalas, eat Lalas.

X22wmuF.jpg
    Albino BunnyTransporter
    Lalafell
    turtleant wrote: »
    Don't play Lalas, eat Lalas.

fucked up

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:

• miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
    Roegadyn
    shoulda been Larlarfell

SkeithKayne Red RobeTransporterEddyPLA
  • cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Larlar
    I don't play this game but some of the boss themes I've heard are p good.

Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits! Tits!
  • The BetgirlThe Betgirl I'm Molly! Registered User regular
    Hyur
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Of course pip would be a lala......

Steam PSN: The Betman
    You should listen to my Totally Spies rewatch podcast on Audio Entropy!
    ineedmayo.com
    ThatDudeOverThereStiltsAlbino BunnyReynoldsWeedLordVegetaturtleantYukiraDarth Waiter
    Lalafell
    PiptheFair wrote: »

Of course pip would be a lala......

what the h*ck

STEAM
    Skayel wrote:

• I needed a gnome to post.I needed a gnome to post. Don't let the bells end Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    they're au raght with me

wFIIe2N.jpg
    Albino BunnyKayne Red Robe
  • LucedesLucedes *heaps mad squawk* Registered User regular
    Lalafell
    i haven't played since like 3.3, but if i did, i would play as my lalafell WAR.

she's so cute! and fierce!

• Mortal SkyMortal Sky queer punk hedge witchRegistered User regular
    It blows my mind some days that the release of this game has now become closer to the release of WoW than to the present day

Has any true MMO (non-instanced, so not Destiny or such) released since actually had much staying power?

• LarsLars Registered User regular
    A little less than 24 hours from now should be the next Live Letter that will be discussing Patch 4.1 and such.

Roegadyn
    been wanting learn about how this game has changed since 1.0 and found this series, it's pretty neat

Remnants of a Realm:

• WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Roegadyn
    femroes are life

Sadly I'm on balmung

2j6t7Sk.png
    SorceSkwigelfWhittledownScooterEtiowsaCare Free Bomb
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular
    Larlar
    This is another good one, tdot.

mts wrote: »
    heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
    1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
    2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.
    ThatDudeOverThereDevlin_Dragonus
  • simulacrumsimulacrum Call me Remi Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Au Ra
    I've been trying to get a susano extreme clear and so far my attempts with party finder groups have ended in disaster

simulacrum on
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Roegadyn
    Big dudes for life

turtleantSkwigelf
    Roegadyn
    also: really glad I usually play tanks in games and my gf usually plays healers

from what I understand, we kinda dodged a bullet as far as queue times

SkwigelfDarth Waiter
  • LorahaloLorahalo Registered User regular
    Lalafell
    also: really glad I usually play tanks in games and my gf usually plays healers

from what I understand, we kinda dodged a bullet as far as queue times

You know how DPS queues in MMOs are infamously long? Most MMOs have 3 DPS per group, XIV has 2. They are very long queues.

Also Lalafell have the best animations, the walking one where they look like they're wearing gumboots that are too big is my favourite.

I have a podcast about Digimon called the Digital Moncast, on Audio Entropy.
  • RubberACRubberAC Sidney BC!Registered User regular
    Roegadyn
    i wish i could still afford to play this MMO it is very pretty . I get stressed out in dungeons and raids and stuff though cause i never really played MMO's that weren't Ultima Online, so the typical "roles" and what i am supposed to do is all a little lost on me, i just heal so the bars go back up

raneasig.png
  • HenroidHenroid Radio Demon Internet HellRegistered User regular
    Larlar
    Whippy wrote: »
    femroes are life

Sadly I'm on balmung
    HOW did you manage that?! My month and a half with the game I was trying to get in and it never opened.

Centrism is just the cowardly way to be a bigot w/o being explicit about it.
    American politics isn't 4D chess, it's just if you give a shit about other people or not.
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    Roegadyn
    I paid ten whole American dollars to transfer there

2j6t7Sk.png
  • simulacrumsimulacrum Call me Remi Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    Henroid wrote: »
    femroes are life

Sadly I'm on balmung
    HOW did you manage that?! My month and a half with the game I was trying to get in and it never opened.

Servers tend to open up in the early hours of the morning and before and after maintenance

Larlar
    Shame on this poll for not making one of the options "Larlarfell." It was right there.

American politics isn't 4D chess, it's just if you give a shit about other people or not.
    Larlar
    If there's a quality guild there would you mind giving me a heads up? I'm looking for a reason to go back to the game after my brief introduction with it.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    If there's a quality guild there would you mind giving me a heads up? I'm looking for a reason to go back to the game after my brief introduction with it.

I would not advise Balmung, it's a super heavy population realm.

camo_sig2.png
    PSN: AuthorFrost
    mageofstorm.png
  • Albino BunnyAlbino Bunny Quantronic Dreamgirl Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    they're au raght with me

Fuck my opening jokes already being taken.

Anyways I'm Mide Qalli on Sarg and spend more time dressing up than levelling.

1p1n0qwbkqyg.jpg

But I do dress up really well.

turtleantSkwigelfStilts
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn

I will paypal you ten American dollars(like 30 Canadian dollars?) to transfer to Sargatanas(unless you have friends on Balmung that dont also want to transfer, provided transfers to Sarg are even open)

My Roegadame Monkeying around.

http://i.imgur.com/Tj4gY6I.jpg (link only because of image size cap)

Also in my Red Mage outfit (wtb wet effect as gpose filter)

http://i.imgur.com/Vhn2JwD.jpg

Sorce
  • NecoNeco desert harpy Registered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Hyur
    I play a hyur but I kinda wish I was a miqot'e or au ra

Neco on
  • SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Roegadyn

I hope you find something. Even still on Sargatanas so you can play with any friends that are there.

• YukiraYukira Original Blue Cat Do Not StealRegistered User regular
    edited September 2017
    Miqo'te
    Only two races can be blue, so I'm sticking with Cat.

Also, because our schedules are different, this game does let me hang out with @Mysst

DImfjsmXcAAd_hY.jpg

Yukira on
    SkwigelfturtleantHenroidMysstThe BetgirlDarth WaiterSkeithDevlin_DragonusJaysonFour
  • CaedwyrCaedwyr Registered User regular
    Miqo'te
    Blue catboy because of Yukira's screenshots. No one can beat the smug of a catboy.

Yukira
  • RobonunRobonun It's all fun and games until someone pisses off China Registered User regular
    Elezen
    Tallafell in tha hizzouse

• ShabootyShabooty Registered User regular
    Au Ra
    poor poor gangly weird elezens