The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Would someone help a guy and pickup a DropMix card

Ben2998Ben2998 MasterMontreal, QCRegistered User regular
edited September 3 in PAX West
Would anybody help a good fellow PAX-goer and pickup the special DropMix card at the Harmonix booth and ship it to me. I’ll pay for shipping no worries and I will be eternally grateful!

I tried to go this year but I couldn’t get the weekend off from work. If anyone is interested a fellow, please PM or reply here and I’ll get in touch with you!

Conquered PAX East 2013!
Planning PAX East 2014 invasion:
[ ... ] Hotel | [ ... ] Travel | ✓ Pass
Ben2998 on

• MajorMarmotMajorMarmot Victoria BCRegistered User regular
    You can have mine. It looks neat but I won't be spending $100 on it for sure! PM me.

HsJaJWx.png
This discussion has been closed.