Options

XCOM is now deployed.

1131415161719»

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    That sounds overly complicated.

• Options
    InquisitorInquisitor Registered User regular
    I’m having a hard time mentally visualizing how that necromunda game is supposed to work.

I feel like I need to see it in motion.

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    It also sounds a bit like it was supposed to be multiplayer with one payer controlling each gang member? But now the computer takes control of all other gangers? I imagine that leads to a bunch of really annoying situations.

• Options
    jkylefultonjkylefulton Squid...or Kid? NNID - majpellRegistered User regular
    Stupid question - what's the best way to buy this game on PS4? Do I buy the base game, the digital deluxe game, or War of the Chosen, or all three?

tOkYVT2.jpg
  • Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I think War of the Chosen definitely elevates the game from good to great. And it looks like buying the bundle with all the DLC is cheaper than buying the base game and the expansion separately, so you'll get giant stompy robot friends and some tonally clashing costumes for free.

You'll also get the Alien Rulers DLC, which I enjoyed but many other people did not, since it fundamentally changes the nature of the middle game and can absolutely wreck you the first time around. The good news is that you don't have to take the mission that activates the DLC if you're not interested, so no harm there.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    73cd7c7c-231e-44a0-a3bc-fc12e9846030.png

these costumes are good and pure

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    The evidence clearly shows that you do not roll that way.
    Jedoc wrote: »
    h1bu28azoiee.png

Commander, what have you done? What have you done?

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited May 2018
    dammit I paid the paparazzi to destroy those photos

Brolo on
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    Stupid question - what's the best way to buy this game on PS4? Do I buy the base game, the digital deluxe game, or War of the Chosen, or all three?

Get War of the Chosen, but get it on anything other than the PS4 if at all possible. It's supposed to be an absolutely terrible port. Like unfinishable for some people terrible.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    I just fucking noticed one the Brolos is psionic, and has the required white hair (you can redye it, I believe, but that's cheating)

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    I got really annoyed by that auto-white hair thing when I was doing my X-Men playthrough. I had a mod installed that gave me like two hundred different hair colors so I could painstakingly get Jean's hair just right, and then she finishes her training and I have to do it all over again.

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    okay yeah that's a good exception

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)