As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium 4e - Game 2 - Round 7: Game Over!

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Leadership secondary
    Exhaust Torkan (3I), Thibah (1I), Mellon (2I) for 2 tokens, one each in Tactics and Strategic

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    Pass on the Leadership secondary.

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Exhaust Corneeq and Gral to gain one strategy token (SP 1>2)

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Play Leadership 2ndary, tapping Maaluuk, Mehar Xull, and New Albion for 2 tokens, T/F/S 1/2/1->1/3/2

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Action is on @jakobagger.

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    @jakobagger just in case you cleared your notifications when posting in D&D yesterday

• jakobaggerjakobagger LO THY DREAD EMPIRE CHAOS IS RESTORED Registered User regular
    Activate New Albion system (TP 2>1)

Attack with War Sun, 6 fighters and destroyer from Corneeq, and everything from Vefut

Behold the honest dealings of the Hacan Trading Empire

@Lykouragh to respond.

• LykouraghLykouragh Registered User regular
    Dear lovely ferocious space tigers; you probably didn't want to do that. After this goes badly for you I will happily forget it if you move back out next round.

I'm going to hand my orders to MrBlarney and let him execute them because there will be some timing complexity.

Orders received, let's do this.

Round 3: Hacan Action into New Albion-Starpoint

Naalu has 1 PDS in range and elects to use Space Cannon.

Geth roll 1d10t6 for Space Cannon Offense

Space Cannon Offense:
    1d10t6 1 [1d10t6=8]

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Space Cannon fire scores a hit. @jakobagger, select a unit to take the hit.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    PLAY Maneuvering Jets
    Before you assign hits produced by another player's Space Cannon roll: Cancel 1 hit.

<_<

The warsun just sliiiiides out of the way, leaving some fire space tyre tracks

• MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Lykouragh wrote: »
    Dear lovely ferocious space tigers; you probably didn't want to do that. After this goes badly for you I will happily forget it if you move back out next round.

I'm going to hand my orders to MrBlarney and let him execute them because there will be some timing complexity.

Only the snakes are allowed to invade a homeworld neighboring planet for an objective!

Naalu has no orders to play Sabotage, and so we continue.

Prior to the start of Space Combat, Naalu uses their racial ability "Foresight", expending 1 counter from Strategy Pool to activate the Naalu Home System and move in all ships from New Albion-Starpoint. (SP 2 --> 1)

(Yes, including the Fighters. See 49.8 in the Rules Reference.)

@jakobagger, your action continues.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited October 2017
    Bombard Starpoint Actually scratch that, bombardment does nothing to structures, right? In that case, I'll just try and land my 2 infantry on Starpoint.

jakobagger on
    Naalu plays Action Card "Parley", targeting the committed Infantry to the Starpoint invasion:

Parley
    After another player commits units to land on a planet you control: Return the committed units to the space area.

@jakobagger, any Sabotage plays?

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited October 2017
    We are disappointed at the lack of Naalu ground forces on the planet.
    It would have been amusing seeing them fire on the committed Hacan forces that nonetheless remained in space.

discrider on
    edited October 2017
    No sabotage

jakobagger on
    Naalu's card play stands and the Hacan Infantry are returned to space.

@discrider to take action for Muaat, with status update to follow.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    edited October 2017
    Naalu should Space Cannon the committed, spaced Infantry.
    Skeet shooting.
    (Parley is very poorly worded; Invasion should still proceed for one combat round RAW)

We activate Armor - Lor.
    @Ketar for a response before we go to an ad break.
    4/4/3 -> 3/4/3 T/F/S

discrider on
    That was a very poor choice, Muaat.

We'll play the Muaat Ceasefire note. I believe it is then our turn, barring some sort of action card response from @discrider We haven't really reviewed the 4th ed cards so not sure if there is anything possible or not.

@Ketar It is of course your turn.
    We thank you for the return of our note.

@MrBlarney I need to know: if I play Technology and research Fleet Logistics, can I take a second action immediately (well, as soon as everyone else resolves the secondary) on that turn? I can't see any reason why not, but want to be sure first.

edited October 2017
    Ketar wrote: »
    @MrBlarney I need to know: if I play Technology and research Fleet Logistics, can I take a second action immediately (well, as soon as everyone else resolves the secondary) on that turn? I can't see any reason why not, but want to be sure first.

This would not be a tactical action. So you could not take a second.
    Also each tactical action still expends a Tactic CC

discrider on
    We also cannot see why not

Fleet Logistics just says that you can take 2 actions each turn of the Action phase instead of 1. They don't need to be any particular type of action. So it would be the strategic action of playing Technology, immediately followed by a tactical action or component action. If it were to be a tactical action, of course it would require spending a tactic CC. It could just be playing an action card though, which wouldn't cost anything.

Fleet Logistics just says that you can take 2 actions each turn of the Action phase instead of 1. They don't need to be any particular type of action. So it would be the strategic action of playing Technology, immediately followed by a tactical action or component action. If it were to be a tactical action, of course it would require spending a tactic CC. It could just be playing an action card though, which wouldn't cost anything.

The equivalent tech was tacs only in 3e I believe

MrBlarney I need to know: if I play Technology and research Fleet Logistics, can I take a second action immediately (well, as soon as everyone else resolves the secondary) on that turn? I can't see any reason why not, but want to be sure first.
    Yes, that seems fine to me.

Gonna post the game state update as planned, so you might want to wait a few minutes for your action as I finish prepping it.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Will try to. Need to get to sleep though and thought I'd get the ball rolling before I head to bed since it will have to wait 7 hours or so otherwise.

Round 3: Action Phase Update 1

The Naalu Collective: Play the primary ability of the (5) Trade strategy card, gaining 3 Trade Goods. (TG 0 --> 3)
    Refresh the commodities for all players. (Naalu 0 --> 3; N'orr 0 --> 3; Muaat C 0 --> 4; L1z1x 0 --> 2; Winnu 0 --> 3; Hacan C 0 --> 6)
    Muaat plays Hacan's "Trade Agreement" Promissory Note, claiming their commodities. (Hacan C 6 --> 0; Muaat TG 0 --> 6)
    Naalu performs a transaction with Winnu, gaining 1 Commodity. (Winnu C 3 --> 2; Naalu TG 3 --> 4)
    Naalu performs a transaction with N'orr, gaining 1 Commodity. (N'orr C 3 --> 2; Naalu TG 4 --> 5)
    The Winnu: Play the primary ability of the (1) Leadership strategy card, exhausting Meer (4I) and Wellon (2I) to gain one counter in Tactic pool, one counter in Fleet pool, and three counters in Strategy pool. (TP 2 --> 3, FP 3 --> 4, SP 0 --> 3)
    Hacan plays on the secondary, exhausting Coorneeq (2I) and Gral (1I) to gain one counter in Strategy pool. (SP 1 --> 2)
    Naalu plays on the secondary, exhausting Maaluuk (2I), Mehar Xull (3I), and New Albion (1I) to gain 1 counter in each of Fleet and Strategy pool. (FP 2 --> 3, SP 1 --> 2)
    N'orr plays on the secondary, exhausting Torkan (3I), Mellon (2I), and Thibah (1I) to gain one counter in each of Tactic and Strategy pool. (TP 2 --> 3, SP 1 --> 2)
    Muaat plays on the secondary, exhausting Lirta IV (3I), Dal Bootha (2I), and Xxehan (1I) to gain one counter in each of Tactic and Strategy pool. (TP 3 --> 4, SP 2 --> 3)
    The Emirates of Hacan: Activate the New Albion-Starpoint system. (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 War Sun, 1 Destroyer, and 6 Fighters from Coorneeq-Resculon and 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from Vefut II.
    Space Cannon offense lands 1 hit for Naalu; Hacan plays Action Card "Maneuvering Jets" to cancel it out. (AC 3 --> 2)
    Prior to the start of Space Combat, Naalu uses their racial ability "Foresight", expending 1 counter from Strategy Pool to activate the Naalu Home System and move in all ships from New Albion-Starpoint. (Naalu SP 2 --> 1)
    Land 2 Infantry on Starpoint; Naalu plays Action Card "Parley" to return the committed units to space. (Naalu AC 4 --> 3)
    The Embers of Muaat: Activate the Arnor-Lor system. (TP 4 --> 3)
    L1z1x plays Muaat's "Ceasefire" Promissory Note, preventing Muaat from moving any units into the system.

Current Map: Round 3, Action Phase Update 1

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Naalu Collective - 3 VP
    The Winnu - 1 VP
    The Embers of Muaat - 1 VP
    Sardakk N'orr - 1 VP
    The L1z1x Mindnet - 0 VP
    The Emirates of Hacan - 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Lead from the Front (1 VP): Spend a total of 3 tokens from your Tactic and/or Strategy pools.: Naalu
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.: Naalu, Muaat, N'orr
    Sway the Council (1 VP): Spend 8 influence.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.
    1 Stage I Objective and 5 Stage II Objectives have not yet been revealed.

Secret Objectives
    The Embers of Muaat: 2 Secret Objectives in hand.
    The L1z1x Mindnet: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Winnu: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Emirates of Hacan: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: Threaten Enemies (Status Phase, 1 VP): Have one or more ships in a system that is adjacent to another player's home system.
    1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Sardakk N'orr: 1 Secret Objective in hand.

Special Objectives
    Custodians of Mecatol Rex: Claimed by Winnu

The Embers of Muaat (discrider)
    Commodities: 4 / 4
    Trade Goods: 6
    Action Cards: 3

Tactic Pool: 3
    Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Fires of the Gashlai)
    Technology: Plasma Scoring, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Muaat (4R, 1I)
    R - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)
    R - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    R - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Prototype War Sun (War Sun): As War Sun, but Movement 1.
    - Flagship: The Inferno: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 1 Cruiser in this unit's system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Fires of the Gashlai: Action: Remove 1 token from the Muaat player's Fleet pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, gain your War Sun upgrade technology card. Then, return this card to the Muaat player.
    - Racial Technology: Magmus Reactor (Red, requires 2 Red): Your ships may move into supernovas. After 1 or more of your units use Production in a system that either contains a War Sun or is adjacent to a supernova, gain 1 Trade Good.
    - Racial Technology: Prototype War Sun II (unit upgrade, requires 3 Red and 1 Yellow): As War Sun, but Cost 10, Movement 3.
    - Star Forge: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place either 2 Fighters or 1 Destroyer from your reinforcements in a system that contains 1 or more of your War Suns.
    - Gashlai Physiology: Your ships can move through Supernovas.

The L1z1x Mindnet SPEAKER (Ketar)
    Commodities: 2 / 2
    Trade Goods: 7
    Action Cards: 6

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Cybernetic Enhancements)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Plasma Scoring, Sarween Tools, Inheritance Systems

Worlds:
    R - [0.0.0] (5R, 0I)
    R - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    R - Lazar (Industrial, 1R, 0I, Y)
    R - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Sakulag (Hazardous, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Super-Dreadnought (Dreadnought): As Dreadnought, but Carry Capacity 2.
    - Flagship: [0.0.1]: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 5. Sustain Damage. During a Space Combat, hist produced by this ship and by your Dreadnoughts in this system must be assigned to non-Fighter ships if able.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Cybernetic Enhancements: At the start of your turn: Remove 1 token from the L1x1x player's Strategy pool and return it to his reinforcements. Then, place 1 command token from your reinforcements in your Strategy pool. Then, return this card to the L1z1x player.
    - Racial Tehcnology: Inheritance Systems (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): You may exhaust this card and spend 2 resources when you research a technology; ignore all of that technology's prerequisites.
    - Racial Technology: Super-Dreadnought II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Combat Value 4, Movement 2, Carry Capacity 2. Sustain Damage, Bombardment 4. This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" Action Cards.
    - Assimilate: When you gain control of a planet, replace each PDS and Space Dock that is on that planet with a matching unit from your reinforcements.
    - Harrow: After each round of Ground Combat, your ships in the active system may use their Bombardment abilities against your opponent's ground forces on the planet.

The Winnu (Phyphor)
    Commodities: 2 / 3
    Trade Goods: 1

Fleet Pool: 4
    Strategy Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: Naalu's Gift of Prescience, Hacan's Ceasefire (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Hegemonic Trade Policy

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    R - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    R - Abyz (Hazardous, 3R, 0I)
    R - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Fria (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R, Research Team: Warfare)
    X - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.

The Emirates of Hacan (jakobagger)
    Commodities: 0 / 6
    Trade Goods: 2
    Action Cards: 2

Tactic Pool: 1
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: Winnu's Ceasefire, N'orr's Tekklar Legion, (Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Trade Convoys)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Neural Motivator, War Sun

Worlds:
    R - Arretze (2R, 0I)
    R - Hercant (1R, 1I)
    R - Kamdorn (0R, 1I)
    R - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    R - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)
    R - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    R - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)
    R - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Wrath of Kenara: Combat Value 7 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. After you roll a die during a Space Combat in this system, you may spend 1 Trade Good to apply +1 to the result.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Trade Convoys: Action: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, you may negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Hacan player's units, return this card to the Hacan player.
    - Racial Technology: Production Biomes (Green, requires 2 Green): Action: Exhaust this card and spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to gain 4 Trade Goods and choose 1 other player; that player gains 2 Trade Goods.
    - Racial Technology: Quantum Datahub Node (Yellow, requires 3 Yellow): At the end of the Strategy Phase, you may spend 1 token from your Strategy pool and give another player 3 of your Trade Goods. If you do, give 1 of your Strategy cards to that player and take 1 of his Strategy cards.
    - Masters of Trade: You do not have to spend a Command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Trade Strategy card.
    - Guild Ships: You can negotiate transactions with players who are not your neighbor.
    - Arbiters: When negotiating a transaction, Action Cards can be exchanged as part of that transaction.

The Naalu Collective (Lykouragh)
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 5

Tactic Pool: 1
    Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors

Worlds:
    X - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    X - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    R - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. After combat, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.

Sardakk N'orr (MrBody)
    Commodities: 2 / 3
    Trade Goods: 2

Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive

Worlds:
    R - Tren'lak (1R, 0I)
    R - Quinarra (3R, 1I)
    R - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    R - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    X - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    X - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    R - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Exotrireme (Dreadnought): As Dreadought, but Bombardment 4 (x2).
    - Flagship: C'morran N'orr: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. Apply +1 to the result of each of your other ships' combat rolls in this system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Tekklar Legion: At the start of an Invasion Combat: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls during this combat. If your opponent is the N'orr player, apply -1 to the result of each of his unit's combat rolls during this combat. Then, return this card to the N'orr player.
    - Racial Technology: Valkyrie Particle Weave (Red, requires 2 Red): After making combat rolls during a round of Ground Combat, if your opponent produced 1 or more hits, you produce 1 additional hit.
    - Racial Technology: Exotrireme II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue and 1 Yellow): As Dreadnought, but Movement 2, Bombardment 4 (x2). This unit cannot be destroyed by "Direct Hit" action cards. After a round of Space Combat, you may destroy this unit to destroy up to 2 ships in this system.
    - Unrelenting: Apply +1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.

Neutral Worlds and Laws
    Research Team: Warfare: Attached to Meer. When the owner of this planet researches technology, he may exhaust this card to ignore 1 red prerequisite.

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective: (0) Trade
    The Winnu: (1) Leadership
    The Emirates of Hacan: (3) Politics
    The Embers of Muaat: (6) Warfare
    The L1z1x Mindnet: (7) Technology Current Player
    Sardakk N'orr: (8) Imperial

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Play Technology. Research Cruiser II. Exhaust 0.0.0, Arnor and Lor for 8R. Exhaust Inheritance Systems. Research Fleet Logistics.

@discrider @Lykouragh @Phyphor @MrBody @jakobagger to play or pass on Technology secondary. When all have done so we will take our second action.

edited October 2017
    Exhaust Muuat and the green tech planet to research Cruiser II also.

3/4/2 T/F/S

discrider on
    It occurs to us that swapping home planets seems like a bad plan @Ketar

discrider wrote: »

What's it worth to you not to? Because unless there's a magic action card up your sleeve, the first half of that swap happens shortly.

discrider wrote: »

What's it worth to you not to? Because unless there's a magic action card up your sleeve, the first half of that swap happens shortly.

Not sure. We could simply roll our war sun over ours and take it back.
    That seems like a slight bother?

Using Warfare or a Flank Speed in the process and moving the war sun further from L1z1x space? We like that idea.

We also suspect you will be rather surprised by the number of infantry you'd have to get through. Might be a bit more difficult than you think, even with the war sun's bombard. No, we'd require an immediate payment that would start but not end with your Ceasefire if you want us to leave Muaat alone.

edited October 2017
    We'd be open to an exchange of Ceasefires.

We're not sure exactly that we should be yielding anything else.

discrider on
    No thank you. We get to assimilate your space dock on Muaat. If we hold it for this round we come out way ahead. And we believe we can hold it.

Your Ceasefire + 5TG to not attack. You attacked unprovoked, the price for peace is high.