As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Shade, The Changing [chat]

1939495969799»

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    So It Goes wrote: »
    GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY

Good morning our most beloved saint of chat.
    May your blessings fall upon us like baseball sized hail at the beach.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    you can ban the word sig but with the new size limit we can post twice the amount of images

VIVA LA ANIMATION

• Options
    Sir LandsharkSir Landshark resting shark face Registered User regular
    Shark do yoga for your back

I don't have time in my day for a regular yoga class, can you recommend certain poses or something?

Please consider the environment before printing this post.
  • Options
    cptruggedcptrugged I think it has something to do with free will. Registered User regular
    Hello everyone.

Are we enjoying some good Japanination this morning?

• Options
    TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    We got caught out on the beach during a pop up summer thunderstorm and it started hailing.
    That shit hurts.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular

I don't have time in my day for a regular yoga class, can you recommend certain poses or something?

Yeah I was thinking you could do a YouTube at home

Childs pose, down dog, rabbit feel good on my back usually

If you Google for yoga for lower back you can find a flow of poses that would feel nice I bet

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »
    Surfpossum wrote: »
    One of things I have been meaning to write is an essay on how I came to books.
    Which books were these, specifically? For, um, research.

is this a real question or
    No, but I appreciate the readiness to treat it as such.

• Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    Something something shavasana

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    It's nice being mostly too busy to talk or care about politics. It makes you realize just how true the fact that there is nothing gained by obsessing over it. You're not gonna change a damn thing about reality.

I mean I know first hand that is easier said than done in practice. It's nearly impossible depending on your mental state and how things effect you or your loved ones personally but man, it's nice to be free of the mental energy and space to give a single fuck what is going on in DC.

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Page 100, japanimation word banned, thread isn't closed, what is happening

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular

Yo I already hit you with the king

Pigeon pose.

That leg folded in front business will stretch them glutes right the fuck out

If you want to get fun do pigeon pose wth the rear leg bent and the front leg up on a press bench (or something at your general hip height). Should feel the stretch through the glute on the same side as the front leg.

Switch off which leg is the front leg, and do about 2 minutes per leg.

• Options

opening ceremony of the shitposting olympics obvi

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Annabelle May

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    It's the end of everything

• Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    The thing about tipping is

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular

opening ceremony of the shitposting olympics obvi

So Chanus is to blame, is what you're saying.

• Options
    TL DRTL DR Not at all confident in his reflexive opinions of thingsRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    It's nice being mostly too busy to talk or care about politics. It makes you realize just how true the fact that there is nothing gained by obsessing over it. You're not gonna change a damn thing about reality.

I mean I know first hand that is easier said than done in practice. It's nearly impossible depending on your mental state and how things effect you or your loved ones personally but man, it's nice to be free of the mental energy and space to give a single fuck what is going on in DC.

I was without my phone for 2 weeks, and it took me literally 15 minutes to catch up on what the Internet had been up to. There's no need to spend even a fraction of the time I do just refreshing web pages or posting in [chat].

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Necoooooooooo :(

• Options
    Apparently Seal is coming out with new music
    What a time to be alive.

Bless your heart.
  • Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    edited September 2017
    Dynagrip was warned for this.
    Geth, forbid the word anime in the thread

But like, I enjoy japanimation

Dynagrip on
  • Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    @Dynagrip, we do not comprehend the organic fascination of self-poisoning, auditory damage and sexually transmitted disease.
    Warned @Dynagrip (0 points for 1 week) for "Disallowed phrase: Prohibited phrase "anime""

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Hahahaha hahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHA

• Options
    TL DR wrote: »
    Ludious wrote: »

I was without my phone for 2 weeks, and it took me literally 15 minutes to catch up on what the Internet had been up to. There's no need to spend even a fraction of the time I do just refreshing web pages

Yeah it's a complete waste of time.
    or posting in [chat].

Wait wait wait let's not say something we can't take back

• Options
    DynagripDynagrip Break me a million hearts HoustonRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    cursed automaton

• Options
    nice

• Options
    So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Dyna consider that infraction for making an obvious joke like twenty posts too late

• Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    SiG you brute

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    If geth uses a banned phrase, does geth have to infract itself?

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    And Sig rubs the rock salt right into the free bleeding wound

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 3.4

@Vanguard will create the new thread
    @Sir Landshark is backup

This discussion has been closed.