As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

It's [Movie] Time!

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Fencingsax wrote: »
    Seriously Primus, what the fuck?

You're going to have to be more specific!

• Options
    Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    There's a lot going on in that picture, but for some reason I can't help but fixate on the fact that you were able to find shoes for goats.

[IMG][/img]
  • Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

This time it was fucking up the pun. This time

• Options
    DarkPrimus wrote: »

This time it was fucking up the pun. This time

You know how some dads don't make puns all the time?

That's because I do it for them.

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    YaYa wrote: »
    Gustav wrote: »
    American Goathic is right there.

American Baa-thic works both written and spoken, it wins

I would argue that sheep are more inclined to baa and that goats are more akin to a maaaa

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular

I would argue that sheep are more inclined to baa and that goats are more akin to a maaaa

no one will have this argument with you

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options

Comedy will favor a better punchine over greater accuracy every time.

• Options
    GreasyKidsStuffGreasyKidsStuff MOMMM! ROAST BEEF WANTS TO KISS GIRLS ON THE TITTIES!Registered User regular
    -Tal wrote: »
    That tweet is good

It's so funny

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    True story. Goat shows in October have a Halloween competition where you dress up with your goat. Which is what the above picture is from.

I once dressed my goat up as Swamp Thing and I dressed up as a villain of his called Weedkiller. The goat kept eating her own costume.

I had to look up Weedkiller, he was apparently a one-off villain on the 1991 Swamp Thing animated series

• Options
    swamp thing was a big fucking deal for a hot second there

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Earlier this year I hung out with a tiny cashmere kid who had the most adorable "meeeheheeee" I've ever heard in my life.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I'm known in some circles as the Cashmere Kid

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »

... You know, there's nothing I can add to this to improve it.

• Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    graham can't be the control

he's worse at this than gus

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    edited October 2017

You're incredibly soft and people try to turn you into coats?

Veldrin on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »

Don't you read the love thread
    Turning me into fine consumer products is the #1 thing my dates want from me

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    i have the weirdest goddamn posse

Lmao - you're in Gustav's posse, not the other way around.

• Options
    FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular

Stop dating serial killers.

• Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular

GG, in what world is a skin lampshade a fine consumer product? Cenobiteville?

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    Naphtali wrote: »

My friend's wife was part of a local arts and craft trading facebook group similar to etsy and her posts kept showing up on my feed. I joined the group and advertised lamp shades made from "special leathers" that came in skin tones and named after people. If you wanted a certain color it would take a while to acquire the materials. When my friend explained it to her I was kicked from the group and it was made invite only.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • Options
    NaphtaliNaphtali Hazy + Flow SeaRegistered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Naphtali wrote: »

My friend's wife was part of a local arts and craft trading facebook group similar to etsy and her posts kept showing up on my feed. I joined the group and advertised lamp shades made from "special leathers" that came in skin tones and named after people. If you wanted a certain color it would take a while to acquire the materials. When my friend explained it to her I was kicked from the group and it was made invite only.

yes I also saw that episode of metalocalypse

Steam | Nintendo ID: Naphtali | Wish List
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    humanleather.co.uk has what you need, a wallet is about nine thousand euros if I recall

• Options
    GustavGustav Friend of Goats Somewhere in the OzarksRegistered User regular
    Ed Gein in the Etsy era is a hell of a horror movie pitch.

aGPmIBD.jpg
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    humanleather.co.uk has what you need, a wallet is about nine thousand euros if I recall

So the home page appears to be busted, but the FAQ page is working and HOOOOO BOY
    Why are your products so expensive?
    We cater to a small but highly discerning clientele. They are amongst those lucky few who have everything they could possibly desire. Our supply is restricted and we prefer to keep it that way as we are the only firm in the world that crafts these special products.

Do you have any products for demonstration?
    We deal with a raw material that is very precious and hence quite difficult to acquire. Also, since our clients have varied tastes, we only start production after receiving an order. Therefore, we may not have a physical product to show at all times.
    Some of our clients also have explicitly stated that they do not want the item that we create for them to be advertised in any way, as they would like to remain anonymous.

Do you have any photographs of the finished articles?
    We have no need to take any pictures of any of the hand-finished articles. In fact, our clients generally like to maintain their privacy and therefore, just like the interiors of super-yachts, our creations are for our clients' eyes only, we apologise for this. We are considering taking a picture of an article that will never be for sale and we will publish that later this year.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Very precious...varied tastes...so...exclusivvvv.....

• Options
    i just saw the trailer for sylvio

i was completely unaware of it until today

it is now a must watch for me

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    that looks like a movie I will enjoy about 20% of

it reminds me of Weiner Dog

• Options
    give me all the off-putting indie bullshit

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    2 Marcus 2 Ravens2 Marcus 2 Ravens CanadaRegistered User regular
    I can't stand that low saturated, low contrast, pastel, digital look that's everywhere.

I'm glad the tools for filmmaking and colour grading are now so readily available, but we're going to look back and cringe at what people have done with it.

• Options
    PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    I can't stand that low saturated, low contrast, pastel, digital look that's everywhere.

I'm glad the tools for filmmaking and colour grading are now so readily available, but we're going to look back and cringe at what people have done with it.

We look back and cringe at shit people have done with literally any tool, ever

People are gonna misuse tools, it happens

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    https://youtu.be/xRQGzS6Ce-g

Hoo boy

This movie seems super uncomfortable to release at any time but especially awful right now

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Human Leather looks like another White Power Milk

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    You see it's funny because it's a different kind of predatory sexual behavior than the predatory sexual behavior he's accused of!

• Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    ha haaaa maybe someone should put that movie in a box and throw it into the ocean.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/xRQGzS6Ce-g

Hoo boy

This movie seems super uncomfortable to release at any time but especially awful right now

And especially from a dude with his own unaddressed sexual harassment claims

Cool, cool stuff all around

• Options
    i would probably be more upset by the i love you, daddy trailer if it didn't first and foremost show me the movie is going to be terrible but goddamn that timing

goddamn

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Man I just

Like I get that the movie has to be basically done at this point and they will want to release it, even if it is creepy as hell no matter what due to subject matter and CK's own sexual harassment accusations

But how on Earth could any marketing or PR department on the planet not immediately go UH WAIT MAYBE WE SHOULDN'T DROP THE FIRST TRAILER RIGHT NOW

Just, holy shit

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    well they took down harvey weinstein so sexual harassment is done forever, blank

that's how that works!!!!

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Options
    Also the dude was in a fucking Woody Allen movie

"That guy who does skeevy shit that people have known about for literally decades and that I nonetheless worked for and with anyway sure is skeevy, huh guys?"

Fuck all the way off, dude

• Options
    MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    I don't understand Woody Allen worship at all.

I don't even understand how that guy is still making movies, because who the fuck goes to see them besides the people that star in them?

This discussion has been closed.