As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Lazily Posted Comic [chat]

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    does the blue checkmark mean they're a confirmed celebrity

An account may be verified if it is determined to be an account of public interest. Typically this includes accounts maintained by users in music, acting, fashion, government, politics, religion, journalism, media, sports, business, and other key interest areas.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    a

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Ludious wrote: »
    From the sound of it beast isn't even looking at the screen

He is they just keep fkin wiping

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Have you told him you need a man that can finish a raid

• Options
    woo I have played very poorly in Bronze 2. 1-3 and 0LP, I will be demoted if I lose another. Hate being on the razor's edge like this.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Hello hakks!!

• Options

At this point I'm swearing off men altogether

• Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    Giving this whole Half Life thing another go with Black Mesa (I know it's not actually finished.)

I don't think I'm supposed to be flailing this limb around or throwing phones at people nearly as much as I am.

• Options
    SniperGuySniperGuy SniperGuyGaming Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    does the blue checkmark mean they're a confirmed celebrity

Verified User. So this is actually the person it says it is, not necessarily a celebrity, but at least someone of some note.

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular

*clacks claws*

TIME FOR SOME UPGRADES!

• Options
    redx wrote: »
    for which totally understandable reason are they not standing for the anthem, or whatever?

It started with Kaep kneeling in protest of police killing innocent black men. He was not picked back up by his team and no other team hired him. At its heart, kneeling is about racism and police brutality. At a rally, trump basically said anyone who knelt should be fired. So..now lots of people are kneeling.

• Options
    No-QuarterNo-Quarter Nothing To Fear But Fear ItselfRegistered User regular
    for which totally understandable reason are they not standing for the anthem, or whatever?

Trump called them sons of bitches on twitter.

• Options
    Weighted pullups are fun but the risk of crushing balls with kettlebell is remote but unnerving

• Options
    TraceTrace GNU Terry Pratchett; GNU Gus; GNU Carrie Fisher; GNU Adam We Registered User regular
    By this I of course mean augmentation upgrades. How do you feel about half robot, half human?

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Hello hakks!!

Hello

• Options
    Trace wrote: »
    By this I of course mean augmentation upgrades. How do you feel about half robot, half human?

Can I get rid of the latter half?

• Options
    Quid wrote: »

Depends on what you mean by the latter half.

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    Can't remember what I qualified as the last time I bothered to do ranked stuff in LoL.

Silver 2, I think?

• Options
    Echo wrote: »
    Can't remember what I qualified as the last time I bothered to do ranked stuff in LoL.

Silver 2, I think?

I put together a really good string of wins to get here... I think I was like 11-1. The jump in skill has been rough though. I'm getting beaten pretty handily.

• Options
    edited September 2017

Silver 2, I think?

You can get silver just by like..I dunno...last hitting creeps efficiently

Ludious on
  • Options
    AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

At this point I'm swearing off men altogether

how you doin' :winky:

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

Silver 2, I think?

breathing and keeping my heart beating and last hitting? you're asking a lot

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options
    Just 30 days until real people can play Destiny 2.

• Options

Tell you what.

Start pulling out bits and replacing them with robot. I'll say when to stop.

• Options

Silver 2, I think?

I remember I had one game where I jungled and some top laner kept being mad at me for not ganking all lanes at once and/or instantly teleporting to his side to pull his ass out of the fire he kept walking into.

• Options
    I think the most delightful thing about the hole we've fallen into..if I try to find delightful things is the full liberalizing of Titus.

• Options
    Atomika hello!!!

• Options
    P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular

Silver 2, I think?

I remember I had one game where I jungled and some top laner kept being mad at me for not ganking all lanes at once and/or instantly teleporting to his side to pull his ass out of the fire he kept walking into.
    so you only played jungle once?

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • Options

Tell you what.

Excellent!

We're start with the appendix and tail-bone.

Would you like a tail?

• Options
    redxredx I(x)=2(x)+1 whole numbersRegistered User regular

It started with Kaep kneeling in protest of police killing innocent black men. He was not picked back up by his team and no other team hired him. At its heart, kneeling is about racism and police brutality. At a rally, trump basically said anyone who knelt should be fired. So..now lots of people are kneeling.

wait, so some combination of spite and solidarity?

They moistly come out at night, moistly.
  • Options

wait, so some combination of spite and solidarity?

well yeah we're americans

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular

Tell you what.

We've been replacing robot parts with other robot parts and he still isn't telling us to stop

getting to the point of replacing robot bits with fleshy bits

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    Duke 2.0 wrote: »

Tell you what.

We've been replacing robot parts with other robot parts and he still isn't telling us to stop

getting to the point of replacing robot bits with fleshy bits

YOU WILL STOP NOW FLESH BAG

• Options
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Atomika hello!!!

ahoyhoy!

hows the gainz, brodude

• Options
    Hmm. Your American soldiers need to eat their oats.

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    Trump is great at uniting people in their hatred of trump

• Options
    @geth

Help help I'm being oppressed!

• Options

I refuse to believe the Mountain eats anything other than whales killed by his own hand

• Options

Hax

I demand a replay and for us to send Dwayne Johnson

• Options
    I know I harp on it but "Fuck you, that's why" is one of my favorite american traits. If that's part of the reason people stand up and stop taking shit, so be it.

This discussion has been closed.