Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[iOS/Android] Force Escape :: Will you be the first to escape the planet?

TubeTube Administrator, ClubPA admin
P1QjIdY.png

Force Escape is a game where you must protect your fleeing shuttle as it attempts to escape from the decimated planet. Levels are randomly generated, and you compete against your friends and others to see who can make it the farthest.

However, should you become skilled enough, it is possible to traverse all 50 levels and escape the planet. No one has done it yet, though it is entirely possible to accomplish in under 10 minutes.

Anywho, this is the first app I've ever released, and I'd love any feedback you guys have.

Gameplay

Screenshots
wnksvAI.png9I0WPFK.pngVIVGlfD.png
V3SITOT.pngEeNEYeA.png9ktgRbo.png

iOS LINK
itunes.apple.com/us/app/force-escape/id1247707867

GOOGLE PLAY STORE LINK
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.studiorouleau.forceescape

Hobnail wrote: »
This forum has taken everything from me

• TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu ___________PIGEON _________San Diego, CA Registered User regular
    Played it for a few minutes. Can't say I'm the world's biggest fan. The little circle moves kind of sluggishly and I found that too frustrating to put up with.

• brian-studioRouleaubrian-studioRouleau Developer Chicago, ILRegistered User new member
    Appreciate the feedback, thanks for trying it out!

akLO9.png
    Brian Rouleau
    Developer
    Iron Weasel
  • katastrophic88katastrophic88 Registered User regular
    Love the minimalist aesthetic!